Is he a good leading actor? I feel most of the time he just has this pic related face. The confused/angry face

Is he a good leading actor? I feel most of the time he just has this pic related face. The confused/angry face.

Although I liked him in the Italian Job, Boogie Nights and Rock Star for example, I just can't decide if he's a good leading actor.

he can carry a film but hes nothing special
versatile enough

lets not forget his best performance by far, was in "the departed". hes not a great leading man but he can be a good supporting actor

the other guys is kino

He's at his best when he doesn't have to play the straight man. He's a very good comedic actor.

Yeah, that's my notion too

>vietnam fucking shit

I really liked him in The Gambler. He can be good when he needs to be.

this

meme """actor"""

I'm the same age as him and believe it or not I haven't seen one movie of his. Wait, I might've seen pic related but I don't quite remember and I'm solid about remembering what movies I've seen.

Maybe
Maybe not
Maybe VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

He has certainly grown on me. But there is a limit to the roles he can play.

>gagged vietnamese girl in the back
IS THERE NO END TO YOUR BARBARISM, MARK!?

I hate his face, he literally has the same stupid look all time, can be work in comedy films but he's not main character material

Like it's already been said in this thread, he has good comedic timing. When I first saw The Other Guys without seeing much of the marketing I just walked in assuming he was going to be the straight-man to Will Ferrell's antics. One of the funniest movies I've seen in a theater.

Yes.

Marky -fuck gooks- Walberg is pretty decent. Specifically Patriots Day, and Deep Water Horizon are solid and he does a good job. Even if he is a jobber when it comes to Transformers and other schlock

He should have won an oscar for this nuanced portrayal.

China Chow is a mutt. And hot as fuck.

he is good enough

his Mona Lisa is Pain&Gain

>kevin spacey career is ruined over ALLEGEDLY raping some faggot 30 years
>matt walhberg still has a career, even though he's a racist pig who almost killed a vietnamese kid.

fuck hollywood. protecting these racist fucks...

t.vietnam fucking shit

marky mark was like 15 when he did most of that shit

every time

Die. Will Ferrell is a blight upon cinema. Yes, that is the word. Not fucking kino. Go watch Family Guy or some dumb shit.

I confuse him for Matt Damon all the time.

Ferrel is great ya Gookie Fucking Shits