/trek/

Best doc edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vbPKQ_KB0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Long live STD making Star Trek Great Again!

Recast it

Childhood is calling it STD
Adulthood is realizing DIS makes more sense

don't you mean hottest doc edition?

Akoocheemoya on this friday we are far from the normies Akoocheemoya

for a movie or a tv show

Wear socks on your bridge you fucking disrespectful barbarian!

That too

Childhood is having a crush on Dr Crusher
Adulthood is realizing Pulaski is the perfect woman

We did it bros! Star Trek got the get!

Was it rape?

no

Was riker cheating on troi? Or was it more of an "open no commitment" type of relationship? In "up the long ladder" he fucks the irish farmers daughter, but right in the next episode, he and troi are sitting there all couple-like talking about the fact that they've already discussed their future together.

I'm confused.

yes. data is not sentient, which means he can't consent

Different writers

Was it rape?

all sex is rape

Isn't it proven in "The Measure of a Man" that Data is sentient?

She really wasn't that bad. More personality than Crusher at least. They must've thought fans wanted a McCoy-type in sickbay.

>Or was it more of an "open no commitment" type of relationship?
this pretty much. They weren't in a relationship when they meet again on the Enterprise and they don't really get back together til Insurrection. But occasionally they fucked while keeping it very casual. I'm convinced Riker was just waiting til Troi would hit her Phase and become a sex maniac.

It raped my senses

Who is best girl and why is it Stargazer class?

no, because Riker was too biased for Data and did not make good enough arguments against his sentients.

>that literal giant whore mouth on the front of the saucer

Unironically this. Checked BTW. It really depends on who has written the episode.

>Best doc
Wrong

Riker presented a good case against data and it was made clear that if he didn't, the case would be decided against them on the spot.

Which canon Federation Starfleet Enterprise had the best Captain and Crew combination?
>TOS: Pike's Enterprise
>TOS: Kirk's Enterprise
>TMP: Diversity Love Boat
>WOK: Ship of Trainees
>TFF: Ship of the Monkeys
>TUC: Section 31 Infiltration
>GEN: Harriman's Enterprise-B
>TNG: Garret's Enterprise-C
>TNG: Picard's Enterprise-D (Season 1 Tasha)
>TNG: Picard's Enterprise-D (Season 2 Dr. Pulaski)
>TNG: Picard's Enterprise-D (Season 3-Generations)
>TNG: Riker's Enterprise-D (Best of Both Worlds Part 2)
>TNG: Jellico's Enterprise-D (Chain of Command)
>TNG: Halloway's Enterprise-D (Tapestry)
>TNG: Picard's Enterprise-E (First Contact - Nemesis)

can't be done

Why do people hate Lwaxana? She's hilarious.

Its time to join the Big Brain Club

Still gonna go with
>TNG: Picard's Enterprise-D (Season 3-Generations)
It worked the best and everyone had equal footing as far as stories and relevance went (well, it took time with Troi, but she got there).

With that shit eating grin her gives her when she explains it, that's got to be what he was doing.

*violates your Prime Directive*

*violates your pussy*

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!!?!

*blocks your path*
MURDERER!

I doubt Q wanted anything to do with human women. He probably found their vaginas disgusting.

I'm just starting season 7 and she's not THAT bad as you guys make her out to be, she has killed a bunch of civilizations but hey who hasn't right?

I've decided to finally watch Voyager without skipping any episodes, it's the one show that always left me utterly deflated and disappointed but with STD and The Orville both airing I've been in a massive Trek mood lately and need something I haven't seen before.

What does it do right?

Oh really?

Fun post

I've killed fleets of innocent Kazon for a cup of coffee, do you think I'll hesitate to kill you abomination?

>giant sauser
>four dinky nacells

I would pay good money to have a TNG era episode game on the Enterprise
>maximum comfy

It took 3 complete series (TOS, TNG, DS9) and the last season of the fourth one (VOY) but finally I'm happy to see a Klingon appear on screen, Commander Korok for the win

>he didn't like Martok
get out of my sight, Martok best Klingon

It's a shitty show. Even Star Trek Enterprise shits all over that shitshow

cry more, honey. it's great.

Kaang would snap you like a twig.

this is a baking pan class. makes me want to put cinnamon rolls or a pie in it.

Why are at least two of the Enterprise's barbers Bolians? Do they just have an affinity for it? Why do they even have barbers?

because considering how often things malfunction no one would trust automatic barbers

this. they don't want the JUST cut

Fuck you're right, my dislike of Worf makes me view all Klingon as shitty, I forgot about based Martok drinking blood-wine over his dead enemies while Sisko and Almirant Who Cares pussied out

>yfw virgins flood best general on Sup Forums without having watched the show
Educate yourself you filthy pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=5vbPKQ_KB0w

How did Janeway like to get bothered?

Explain how Trill work, who are the bodies? Do they want to be a host? Is the resulting person's personality a composite of the symbiote and the host? I've never understood this shit.

>Stargazer class
It's Constellation class.

It's like white and jews. They are brainwashed into it. It's part of (((their))) culture. So it's a blind spot in trek.

Bitch is terrible, it's like after Kes left the show she had to pick up the slack .

Daily reminder that the majority of the complaints about Voyager in /trek/ come from people who haven't actually watched it.

My favourite Star Trek series

1. DS9
2. VOY
3. STD (so far)
4. ENT
5. TNG
6. TOS

i'm watching it right now cunt, Janeway suxs, deal with it.

christ user

You're a free thinker, I'll give you that much.

In a holodeck or in a platonic manner by an indian dude running a meditation scam

Can you elaborate please? other than the time when she was chasing that Starfleet dude that was using "fairies" aliens as his fuel, she is very composed and her acting is not over the top like Sisko's.

Not that guy, but why did she have Torres shut down and dismantle the slipstream drive just because they couldn't get it to work the very first time they tried it? They crossed 10 000 light years in a day, and then she just abandons the entire concept instead of trying to iron out the wrinkles. She even decides, later in the same season, to try and steal a transwarp coil from the fucking Borg, a vastly more insane plan than just tweaking the technology she already had at her ship's disposal.

My favorite Trek series

1. TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT
2. The Orville
3. STD

shit episode, shittier series.

nice ebin troll dude

Discovery is an embarrassment

>muh dark and edgy Trek

The symbiotes are slugs that get surgically placed into your stomach. They live for thousands of years. The bodies are the ordinary trill that you see throughout the series. When the host body is dying, the slugs get cut out and placed into someone else. That slug now has all of the previous host memories, and all the memories of the previous hosts as well. Trills who have the slug in them are called "Joined Trill". The vast majority of Trill don't have symbiotes. They have to undergo an extremely intense selection process; being selected to become a joined Trill is like passing astronaut selection today; you have to be an all-around ubermensch.

why are you talking about STD?

>They live for thousands of years

how do the symbiotes reproduce?

>DS9
>edgy

>That slug now has all of the previous host memories, and all the memories of the previous hosts as well

Fuck me that's a shitty way of wording it. What I mean was "the slug now has all the memories of the most recent host, along with all the memories of all the previous hosts".

Why does Jadzia never shut up about Curzon? Might as well just made her character Curzon

In one episode they go to the Trill homeworld, apparently there's underground pools that have these slugs swimming around in them. Now I'm just guesstimating here, but I'd assume that between hosts it must be possible to release them (the slugs) back into the pool so they can mate with other slugs, then they can swim back out and be placed into someone else.

did Ezri ever discuss Jadzia much?

Is it ever stated how this came to be? I guess there are plenty of real world cases of host and parasite evolving together for it to not be too much of a stretch.

I see where you're coming from, but in all fairness had she allowed Torres and the others to actually go through with their plan she would've lost all control over the personnel, been the head of a group of people is a very complex thing, imo she should have use the natural stealing tendencies of the maquis and use the same thing but once you issue an order you have to enforce it no matter what.
>She even decides, later in the same season, to try and steal a transwarp coil from the fucking Borg, a vastly more insane plan than just tweaking the technology she already had at her ship's disposal.
Bitches be crazy but we still love them, I guess.
She's far from a perfect Captain but she really isn't all that bad as /trek/ makes her out to be.

Terry Farrell was easier on the eyes.

Heh good point
they could have just made curzon's backstory jadzia's

>but in all fairness had she allowed Torres and the others to actually go through with their plan she would've lost all control over the personnel,
What are you talking about? What plan?
>natural stealing tendencies of the Maquis
What stealing tendencies? They're insurgents, not street urchins.

>What are you talking about? What plan?
The one that actually have them acquire the Mcguffin after they were given direct orders not to.
>What stealing tendencies? They're insurgents, not street urchins.
By it's very definition any underground movement will be prone to subterfuge and "any means necessary" approach to achieving goals

>Gene was banging them at the same time
Madman

When Sisko poisoned that maquis colony they said there were also cardassians living there. How did he not get in trouble with starfleet and cardassia over that?

Gave them the CIA stance

>The one that actually have them acquire the Mcguffin after they were given direct orders not to.
What MacGuffin? I'm talking about the episode Timeless, where Voyager built for itself a functioning transwarp drive.

>Timeless
I'm sorry my dude, I thought we were still talking about that device that was on the planet where everyone was eager to please the crew, even never-laid Harry was on a date on a dual sun planet with a total hottie.
I have no comeback for the slistream other than the risks involved but since they had no recollection of it I guess it was just a plot device

>How did he not get in trouble with starfleet and cardassia over that?
The poison he used only affected humans, the Cardassians would be fine.

IIRC it was some kind of chemical that made the air unbreathable for any species except Cardassians.