Star vs Heinous

Waiting for leaks

Someone with Xfinity on Demand, check if the episode is out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comcast_Cable
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xfinity? I thought that was a local thing, have they taken over the country already?

Xfinity went US-wide a while ago, at least as far back as 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comcast_Cable

It's just a rebrand of Comcast.

which country? I thought this was an international board?

I'm guessing nobody wants to fuck Omnitraxus.

>something of this detail will never be done with Star

Who is this semen demon

filename

Forget Princess Marco.

I want to find out that this is who Heinous used to be.

a shota rapist

she literally kidnapped a small boy and groomed him for 16 years into her sex slave

I assumed her cheek marks were the same shape as her plaque

>Plague finally did art of THICCest girl

It's definitely likely she's not Heinous at all and does in fact have flowers, but if they want a big twist in that episode that's what I'm hoping for, My initial thought was that they were crescent moons, but I just really like the theory.

I do think it's telling that we've seen three royals with spades, diamonds, and hearts yet and no one in the Grandma Room with clubs, despite the design of the place itself. Heinous must be connected to it somehow by having clubs, and I like the idea of her actually being Celena rather than a relative.

Though it does make her pretty old if it's true.

Have Xfinity on Demand but this is all I got

watch the show

All the plaques in the grandma room seem to match the cheek marks

lightning bolt
moon
triangle(bottom part of a spade)

so celena's mark is probably whatever this symbol is called

same, seems like no leak so far.

Have xfinity on demand, it's not there yet.

Yeah, I thought it was a flower (or a bud) but looking at it now I don't know what that plaque is supposed to be. The bottom seems oddly pointed.

I want Marco Diaz, Pretty Handsome Dude, to sit down with Janna and help her with her problems.

T H I C C

Brittney needs more love!

Just checked Direct TV on demand

Nothing

Heckapoo is T H I C C

Star is a S T I C C

I think for the first episodes we don't see them until 7 AM when they air on Disney.

It's the second parts that get put up stupidly early.

BRITTNEY DID NOTHING WONG

we /meta/ now

>We will never get Hekapoo/Princess Marco material

first off, fuck your trips and the clique you claim

>she literally kidnapped a small boy and groomed him for 16 years into her sex slave

f-for what purpose?

>just recovered from my last obsession
>find out about SvtFoE
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I JUST WANT TO BE PRODUCTIVE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE

Hey. Why did the chicken cross the road?

>that episode where Marco poured Marco a tall glass of lemonade

BECAUSE HE SUFFERED TOO MUCH

I literally don't understand the question

To get away from you, Janna

The closest thing you'll ever get to a cock is when Marco chambers a fresh shell into his sawedoff and puts you out of the world's misery.

Hikaru Genji

Because love...FINDS A WAY

To get to her boyfriend

You can't relate to that, can you Janna?

>Be an Oriemofag
>Nothing but muh waifus, shipping and shitposting
>Decide I need a break from anime, turn to western cartoons
>Find this show
The ride never ends. I feel your pain.

ROCK CANDY

She's an immortal demonic pervert who enjoys raising little boys into her personal fucktoys.

Pic related, the grooming was successful. He would have been her fucktoy forever if it weren't for Star, who reminded him of his old life and broke him free of her brainwashing long enough for him to escape.

Please do not bully the Janna.

>snakes are biting into her skin
o-oh my

Because there was no direction home.

BULLY HER

Find a flaw.

>It hurts so goooooooooooooood

Off-colored eyes

I ship it

No cum on face
No dick rubbing against her cheeks
No dick using her hair as wrapper
No dick being cut by her scissors

what kinda primordial deity would these 2 make?

Can you faggots stop spamming this shit already, stop being the new bronies, or fuck off to trash.

I was confused and thought he was absorbing her but his hands are snakes.

Everything

rapist

sounds like a weird joke

highlights in her eyes should be white, not yellowish.

lol no

She isn't real.

She's not Star

>FInd a flaw

first of all, it doesn't matter what Sup Forums thinks

BECAUSE THE CHICKEN WANTED TO DIE HISTORIC ON THE FURY ROAD!

And then waited until Marco became a full grown man to indulge in the D(iaz).

I just want Star Butterfly to be my girlfriend. I want to cuddle with her in bed after a long day at work, I want to hold her hands gently and kiss her on the lips, I want to hug her tight and warm, I want her to show me the world and hold me as she flies across the city

t. /sug/

>people told me season 2 was categorically better than season 1
>the worst episode so far was in season 2

I want my time back for that dog episode

Jackie - Hips
Star - Shoulders
Janna - Knees

Please stop with your meme speak newfag, also you're as bad as Tumblr Universefags recently. Both of you should fuck off to /trash/ and get your shit together.

>tfw no winter episode

so uh what's with the scissors, does she snap their balls to keep them eternally shota or something?

She forges those scissors.

SoCal doesn't have a winter.

But there was no escape, she kidnapped him again the day before Valentine's Day. What's worse, he even admitted he WANTED to go see her. The Stockholm Syndrome is real, it'll take him years to recover from the trauma.

Nobody knows how long he was gone this time, just that it was at least 73 days. His gf probably told him to hold off from masturbating just for Valentine's, and then she swoops in and steals all the cum he saved up for that special someone. Once she takes an interest in you, she owns you for life.

Nobody does anything about the abductions either because she holds a high political position on the Magic High Commission, they all just look the other way. Truly the most despicable of semon demons.

Fetch (and the most of the first half of Season 2) is shit. It improves and stays mostly consistent once you reach the By the Book/Game of Flags episodes.

Near the beginning of 2 it briefly dips into "what the fuck are you doing" territory, then gets and stays decent, and then seems to step it up more around the middle of the season until now.

>stop talking about a show on Sup Forums my ass gets reeeally angry when i see it in the catalog in the corner of my screen.

Jackie - Everything
Star - ADHD
Janna - who cares?

fix'd

Indisputable

>meme speak
>newfag
This is surely bait?

So wait a second. Watching The Hard Way, Ludo seems like the same dorky loser he was in Season 1. Yet in other episodes, he managed to be a legitimate threat. How much of that was actually Toffee's influence rather then Ludo actually improving as a villain?

you didn't fix shit

>Marco's ringtone is space unicorn to be ironic
>He's 14

Am i out of touch?

>"legitimate threat"
>loses every fight, in a not-even-close-way
>surrenders every time and retreats rather than do any fighting himself

Was rewatching season 1 (it's nice to be reminded that this is a good show; lots of funny little jokes and bits scattered throughout).

Given the current discourse surrounding Star's constant fuck-uppery, this exchange in Pixtopia stood out to me.

Marco: Sorry Star... that's my bad. The calls were totally my idea.

Star: Marco! You messed up! :D Now you're just like me! (see pic)

M: What? No, I made, like, one mistake.

S:You sure "Starred" this whole thing up. How's it feel? Not bad, right? Now we can be mess-up twiiiins!

Star totally knows she causes problems wherever she goes. She's aware of her innate predisposition towards disaster. Kind of interesting to keep in mind during Season 2b.

He did steal the most powerful magical creature in existence, though.
And a really old book. Probably worth like $50 on eBay.

I'd actually say all or most of it was Ludo, aside from him following the instructions given to him by Toffee through the wand. Since the "wand" didn't start talking to him right away, most of the initial improvement was on his own, and even though Toffee was nudging him to get Star's knowledge of magic he found out about the book on its own and came up with the plan to steal it.

There are those times he seemed to be quoting Toffee, but that could be reflecting becoming more like Toffee through becoming a better villain rather than being directly influenced by him. I don't think he was possessed or controlled by him at all until the end of The Hard Way, just guided along at times while doing most things for himself.

I think Ludo was just sort of regressing around Glossaryck, both at the idea of having a mentor figure who supposedly has to listen to him and the excitement at finally being able to control his wand. There were too many instances of Ludo being competent without listening to his wand at all for me to believe Toffee was pulling the strings the whole time (ex. all of Ludo in the Wild, Wand to Wand, Bon Bon), even though Ludo did inadvertently play into his hands again.

>Marco successfully talks to girls
>He's 14

Am I out of touch?

>Star - Shoulders
armpits, the lewdest part of the female body.

Classic

So would you say these are the periods for the not-general.

>S1a: I don't remember
>S1b (after Mewberty?): Definite shift in art and topics with Star being a bug, Bloodmoon ball fueling the shipping, Marco in a dress, female side characters gaining more prominence, and Toffee's role.
>Hiatus: Chugged along with greentext, AUs, and shipping.
>S2early: Big snag with lesser episodes and generals being banned
>S2later (after By the Book?): Plot and lore went up
>Hiatus: Memes and speculation
>S2b: Now

I remember when Tom was hated, rarely posted, and almost always referred to as a cuck. Times have changed.

I'd say S1a was a lot of shitting on the show from those who hated it and really forced stuff like diaper faggotry for whatever reason, along with the usual general activities of discussion/speculation, art, lewd stuff, and so on (though much less of all of that than now).

Not a great time to like the show.

What a fucking bith holyshit.

Whenever Ludo can rely on someone else he becomes more... innocent, to put it somehow. First it was with his monsters, now it's with Glossarick. Ludo's at his most competent when he's alone.
Still, he didn't become a complete loser. He's still powerful, he's still respected and he's proven he's quite a capable learner. I believe in our little kappa.