>2017
>still the greatest documentary ever made

why is that?

Arnold Kino

Dude had too much charisma.

Waiting for the sequel.

me on the left

i wish i was his son

I want a sequel too, but with his spiccy son in it too.

I've never seen it, is it worth my worthless time? Could it make my time any worthless and provide me with momentum for a sudden life change?

>Pumping Rust

It'll make you realize how much of a chad Arnold was in the day, going out of the way to sabotage Lou Ferrigno even though Arnold knows he's the king.

There are a billion good documentaries.

Heart of Darkness, the Apocalypse Now Making Off, for example.

Good enough then. I met him a couple of years ago but except for the very basics I've never looked into his filmography

>that part about his father's death

Dude was a ruthless winner

Fuck off. Coppola was just being a tantrum bitch baby along with the rest of the coked out cast/crew. It's all on them.

If you ever wanted to get yourself pumped to work out, it’s the best film to do it. That and the Rocky movies.

I feel bad for Lou :(

>you'll never have Arnold's chest

He genuinely seemed like a dumb meathead. Ive heard stories of him being an absolute douche to fans hunting them down if they take a picture of him and telling them to delet if they dont pay

If you take a picture of someone without their permission you deserve a hulk fist to the face. Those fans should consider themselves lucky he only demanded money.

crossfit general?

I mean he's mostly deaf and was bullied growing up for it. So he becomes the second biggest dude in the world and still gets bullied by the first biggest dude. Guy just can't catch a break.

His father seemed like a bad influence very narcissistic

Because it has a narrator.

It's cool these days for the director to narrate and host his own documentary or to do no voiceover. I prefer the old fashioned approach.