Gunnerkrigg Court

>Red's working hard.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#cite_note-west-4
youtu.be/IGAVwQAmAHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#cite_note-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even the farthest reaches of /r9k/ are this awkward

Just kiss her you fuckwit

Second most idiotic red haired person in this comic I tells ya

>Annie'sfw

>Welp, time to neck myself

I thought Tom was going to make a full 20 pages chapter of Red throwing insults at Blue until the last panel.

I like how Red gets more distressed with each panel, she really had a hard time getting that out of her.

THAT'S
FUCKING
CUTE!!!

No don't you realize. Once its resolved they'll be banished to the storage closet with Paz.

So many lesbians, yet are we ever gonna get a gay couple between men?

Robot and Shadow.
Because actual boys being gay is gross.

>and i love you

degeneracy

gawd i hope not. the fewer boys in this comic the better

Because we're following things from the girl section of the school. The only guys we see are boyfriends of the girls.

dat jpeg artifacting
use png crop and waifu2x for quality

You do that, meanwhile
i'll arm myself

Just get it all out.

i love muh degeneracy

How come it;s become trendy to showcase lesbians but not gays

because lesbians are hot?

Women are much more interesting than men.

1 girl good, 2 girls better

also it's the purest, gentlest form of love

where is the Sup Forums guy to improve the thread

Yaddah Yaddah race mixing and gingers or something.

But seriously, this is bullshit and it better pick the fuck up because this archive was straight trash

Until they grow up, that is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#cite_note-west-4

>where's the Sup Forums guy
Ahhhh you were by my side all along.

I have a new life goal. Thanks user.

Oh? What is that?
I love lesbians too!
I don't like the reality that not every lesbian is Ellen DeGeneres, either!

I can't wait for the person who argues with him to get banned while he continues to shit up the thread for days.

Did this happen last thread?
I don't remember that.
I just remember some guys getting into some sort of triggered frenzy, arguing whether or not robot is gay, because someone said I was from Sup Forums even though I've never even been to Sup Forums.
It was weird and stupid and entirely outside of my control.
In fact, I tried to calm the situation down.

so she put that Nazi uniform to insult a darky endlessly? Is that some sexual role play?

she literally has no idea what she is doing, thats the point.

the most annoying part about the this whole thing is that the blue will see this as the most romantic thing of all time.

Why? Because Pixie/Fairy.

>when I was 7 I had a crush on a girl in my class & didn't know how to deal with it so I wrote her a letter that just said "get out of my school"

Oh, so that's where that letter came from. I've been wondering all these years.

isn't blue the cunt that didn't want anything to do with her though when her hair stopped pointing upwards

Reginald? Is that you?

yeah yeah I know, but that's 3DPD.

degeneracy out of control

Are you going to bump the thread with this shit until the next page comes out again? Just let it die you autist.

Just you wait until they hold hands

degenerate love is the only kind of love that;s real

Yes.
Cartoon lesbians are youtu.be/IGAVwQAmAHs

That's deep, man.

>Mr Paul meets Mrs Elji Betty

GAY TSUNDERE

yes which makes this whole mating dance annoying.

Hmm, the art looks better than usual in this chapter.

How you guys discovered Gunnergrik?

Fucking. My most sincere and obnoxious,

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

It would be an interesting change of pace if Tom actually had the guts to play up the angle of Blue being a shitty partner and showing that Red could do better than her.

Yes obviously, do you not see see how hot and bothered she is about it

I feel like with fairies, being on a more instinctual level than humans, superficial shortcomings go hand-in-hand with personality shortcomings - when Red's hair was down she was an unhappy, insecure, angry mess but when she got it up she felt like her true self again. Fairies don't even try to look deeper than the simple truth that if you look like shit you feel like shit

Red wasn't gonna be Red if her hair was down, she was just gonna be a shit, so Blue was reasonable in not wanting to hang around her. And I mean come on she looked so uncool

Coyote and Ysengrin

Eaglemane and Renard

Kat and Paz

anal sex

wait, are fairies allowed to name each other just like that? Why do they use insults in class if they can just give each other normal names and be done with that instead of waiting until graduation?

Back when Homestuck General was a thing people used to post Gunnerkrigg stuff. They talked about Paz and Kat and lesbians, and I wanted to read a comic about lesbians.

When I was reading it I didn't remember the names that were being posted, so I assumed that Annie and Kat would be a pairing. I even thought they kissed during that early chapter with the tree.

Turns out this is not a comic about lesbians. But I liked it a lot anyway, far more than I thought.

Yeah that's what I thought. I don't think they can, it's just Annie being dumb and insensitive towards other cultures. For a medium of the forest she really lacks a lot of empathy for the criatures from there.

I once popped onto Sup Forums and someone had posted the current day's comic, which was tossing a deck of cards randomly and having them land perfectly ordered. I thought 'Huh, that's a neat power gimmick', and then, a year later, I read it.

They use insults so that they don't name eachother, user.

nice confession dumbass

LEWD

Will we get to see more of Ether Kat soon? Or is Tom just to lazy to draw her?

Showing her too much would make it lose impact. That's what happened with Zimmingham. I'd rather her not showing up a lot.

I'd think if she were a more recurring character her design would likely be simplified, but I think her appearances will be rare.
Ether stuff is pretty rare already and godKat is definitely the most complex design yet.

Saw a thread here, when Annie was talking to Kat's dad about Tony, and they were waiting for the satellite. Something about it interested me, I think the dad used techno-magic. I then read through it all and caught up about the next chapter I believe.

it gets posted on Sup Forums three times a week, how do you think?

It'd take the fun out of it if they just named each other right off the bat, wouldn't it?

It could be something else, but I wouldn't put it past fairies to not do it for that reason alone.

I guess I'm just disappointed the entire thing was from Kat's perspective. It was funny though.

Well, it's true. It's not the first time Tom has pulled a "OH MY GOD ALL THIS IS AMAZING AND IMPOSSIBLE TO CONCEIVE FOR A MORTAL BRAIN" with us seeing it from Kat's mundane perspective. It's not bad in itself, but it's a little jarring because it's very transparent.

so how long until Kat kills Coyote through literally just existing near him?

she's just going to pet him a little too hard

I read "get him a little too hard"
Probably both.

Thats because what one see in the ether is subjected to one own mind
Since annie tend to be more conected tp her spiritual/emotional ( abstract subjects)
'' The old green spirit is locked in pain inside this neverending maze''

While kat is conected to reason and science ( logical subjects)
'' this green guy is locked is handcuffs)

To add something more, since diego ( science) created the device it would be easily deactivated by other scientist
Annie trying to unlock it was like trying to do a mathematical equation using feelings

You forgot a link in the OP.
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo

Request away.

?
What are you talking about?
I didn't say you should request anything.

But I guess you could.
Ain't got anything better to do...
Only gross stuff though.

Coyote x Jones ( put some gore)

Red pissing on Blue's face while calling her face dumb and stupid saying I love you.

degenracy

talk about gross pairing is
Y's and Self Esteem

I second this.

Alright.
I'll stream in like half an hour to an hour.

We get that. What we meant is how it was delivered to the reader.

>never even been to Sup Forums
normies reee etc.

she's not Drumpf

Their culture is full of subtlety.

I've seen enough anime to say this is accurate tsundere dialogue.

The people who want to show homosexuals are also more likely to show female-heavy casts.

It is essentially a coincidence.

Why are you only linking to one source from 2002 and not the more recent sources such as this from 2011:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#cite_note-9

Note how the numbers of people victimized are generally even except for the high amount of bisexual women getting fucked over. And then also note how the majority of both heterosexual and bisexual women report mostly men abusing them. Ergo, you are overstating "domestic lesbian violence" as a phenomenon.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

He's just making a joke about how Trump is a golden showers fetishist, calm down. Don't get all pissy.

No, I just accidentally linked to an anchor because I looked at that citation before I linked it and forgot to go back to the top.
Talk about over-analyzing. Geez.

Regardless, your implications in linking to that Wikipedia article at all are incorrect.

I was too lazy to look it up proper.
This isn't a political forum.
We're talking about Cute Lesbians Explore Hogwarts.
Get a life!

>I was too lazy to look it up proper.
Then do not attempt to introduce it to the discussion if you are knowingly ignorant of the topic.

There is no discussion!
We're just shitposting about a comic page that is a shitpost on its own already!
Again, get a fucking life.

Observe: the common tactic of a Sup Forums poster. Attempt to spread their agenda and then hide behind the veneer of "jokes" or "shitposts" when they are called out.

>The Sup Forumslack is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Sup Forums and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>it's Sup Forums when I don't aggree
You sjw shitstains are really fucking spineless.

Your own source disagrees with your assertions. You have resorted to namecalling because you have nothing left.

I'VE NEVER BEEN TO Sup Forums
I just don't want this to derail just like last thread, like I described in , but you want to derail it and blame it on me.
The only reason I respond to you is to highlight the fact that you do this like every thread and it's fucking obnoxious and you should just get a life already.