"Black Panther will flop in China"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXwzKvuM7og
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-china-box-office-20170503-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Ok, i'll bite. We shall see.

Isn't Frank Grillo the most popular American actor in China because of Wolf Warrior 2?

I don’t know who that is

youtube.com/watch?v=mXwzKvuM7og

kek

>some leftist group in chink land equivelent to the stupid Oscar shit in the states gives a nigger some award because Disney paid them

Wow it's literally nothing. Every single nigger poster on this site needs to die.

well well well

whoa buddy, calm down.

Still chinks hate blacks.

Flop like a big black cock, you fucking lil white manlet cuck

For what? He was in Civil War and that's it.

>a pedo is calling for the death of others

OP BTFO

Ah yes, the world renowned Chinese American film festival.

Wonder how many chinks they had to threat with organ harvesting to pull that off.

>A newfag makes a bad post

Actor Chadwick Boseman was on hand to receive an award for “Most Popular U.S. Actor in China” during the 13th Annual Chinese American Film Festival (CAFF), which runs from November 2 – 30, 2017. CAFF is organized by EDI Media and supported by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of China (SAPPRFT) and the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the U.S. and it draws in celebrities and other high profile industry personnel from both the United States and China.

Boseman received the top honor in reaction to what CAFF says is his growing popularity in China, thanks to films he's starred in that have opened in the country, including Gods of Egypt, 42, and Captain America: Civil War, as well as anticipation for the upcoming Black Panther. During his acceptance speech, a surprised Boseman briefly mentions the still widely-held belief that black film art doesn't travel.

>fake news

You're a pedophile, you genuinely need to die.

i don't even know who the fuck is this guy

what movie was he in again?

If you dont like little girls feet get the fuck out of here you plebean shit

Only ones who needs to die are you faggot nigger lover Reddit cucks.

Hahahahahahaha

>Chinese American film festival
>overseas

Sup Forums, expectedly given a lack of knowledge or interest with the source material, is going on about whether the film will do this or that in sales, I'm wondering how they're possibly going to paint Wakanda in a favorable light.

Even if you ignore the more Hudlin brand exaggerations of their conduct they're still pretty big assholes whose day to day is to literally do nothing for anyone but themselves if they can get away with it.
How do you root for a people like that?

If you follow the breadcrumbs they only pushed their weight for the Accords because their people died, they gave no shits before. They wanted the Avengers and superpowers in general to be hunted down, imprisoned and put on a leash simply because they threaten their invisible power, all the while intent on hiding their knife behind everyone's back.The sheer unmitigated hypocrisy, it's Hydra-esque.

Based cunnyposter

>black film art doesn't travel.

Because it's seemingly nothing but life in da hood, civil rights and slavery. Most of the world doesn't care.

Chadwick is a pretty good black actor desu up there with idris elba for me and way better than john boyega.

Boseman has proven himself in 42 and Get on Up

Black Panther is going to be fun.

Chadwick and Michael B look great.

Bullet or noose I don't care just make it happen. Chop chop.

pretty much

or some obnoxious black humor type

He’s been in a lot of biopics in the last few years. Never seen any of them, but I hear he’s been great in all of them.
Does this board only know about superhero movies?

This.

triggered redditors

He was great in the biopics actually playing black men rather than niggers

This. When it's just the standard capeshit and action shit that Chinese they enjoy, Chinese people don't seem to care about whether or not a movie has black people. Furious 7 is the highest grossing Hollywood film in Chinese history and that was full of nogs and mulattos.

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-china-box-office-20170503-story.html

>not mentally ill so therefore redditor
get help

>fucking Pedo scum is false flagging
MOOOOOOOODSSSSS

Chinks might look down on them since dark skin is looked as unattractive, but:

a. Chinks love capeshit
b. Chadwick is good looking

it's not going to be overwhelming, but it won't "flop".

>reminder Hollywood only gets 20% from the revenue in China.

>when your name is Bruschetta

her parent should really like pic related

I don't get why people are attaching epithets to make them the selling point, he's not popular cause he's black, he's popular cause he acts well.

You're never gonna attract people saying LOOK AT THIS WOMAN ACTING or LOOK AT THIS NIGGER ACTING AIN'T THAT AMAZING?

No it isn't, talent doesn't depend on colour and every time something is marketed as identity rather than capacity, it kills part of the viewing people, and those who do watch it, attribute success to colour, making it even more racist.

tl;dr

ur a faget

Jesus Christ look at that lineup. Fucking depressing, just a bunch of mutts mixed in with one white guy.

How am I false flagging Reddit?

I keep forgetting Ludacris is an actor, I also keep forgetting he's a rapper, I also keep forgetting he exists.

>Chadwick is good looking
Oh, look. An ape fucker.

pfffffthaahahaha no way this is real

i've never even heard of him

We get it you’re an epic anti degeneracy r the donald pedogate investigator!!! HUNT LE PEDOS BROS!! CLEANSE DAE WORLD!!! XDDDD

>CHADwick
Chad always wins

>Is good looking

Ahahahahahahhahahahaha

it's a pun on the german football team borussia dortmund, clearly not her actual name
FUCKING AMERICANS baka

Was he the only person who was willing to turn up to collect an award?

Everyone is the most popular at the moment.

He can't help it he's masturbating right now to those BASED black men wearing maga huts hoping they come over and fuck his fat Tumblr landwhale gf

the one of the right unironically looks better

>Pedo footfag sharing its opinion on human attractiveness

>Pedophile
You legitimately deserve to die

Pedos are subhumans

>pedos post among us
Fukkin degenerates

where did you get that pic?

>Even if you ignore the more Hudlin brand exaggerations of their conduct they're still pretty big assholes whose day to day is to literally do nothing for anyone but themselves if they can get away with it.
No country has any obligation to anyone other than its own people, faggot

KEK. When Black Panther makes $100 million in China what excuses will Sup Forums come up with?

reported

>A newfag with shit taste keeps posting

Why for having better taste and not finding nasty whore roasties desirable? Go back to getting stuck in your whale gfs belly fat you nigger.

I don't recall mate. I think someone shared it on rabbit or something a while ago.

I think Dan "The man with a plan to get you in his van" Schneider is posting in this thread.

>CP is still up
Fucking lazy ass mods, Jesus Christ.

jews pedoing this thread up hard

>chinese-american
everytime. even the chinese hate them.

Most Popular U.S Actor (Currently) In China

Bravo

for what movie is he popular over there? 42?

>still false flagging
We all know who is behind these posts

How the fuck aren't you banned yet?

Knew someone would come with this excuse.

Cap in Winter Soldier risked his freedom, his friends and many aspects integral to his own country's power and respect on an international stage to help the entire world, because it was the right thing to do and even Fury understood this, because an actual hero understands virtues go beyond borders.
A few months later Wakanda who has done nothing for anyone, and was also saved by Rogers, signs papers to have him hunted down for inconveniencing the stability of the black site operation they call a country.

Fuck you, and fuck T'chaka. Glad he's dead.

>pedofag trying so hard to be a part of pedowood
sad tbqh senpai

>Pedo claims his CP is actually not CP
cute

there are skulls on the film, it wont even be RELEASED on china

Better a nigger than a pedo

You should be shot

yEah man those fucking JewS...FUCK THEM THATS WHY IM A RETARDED Sup Forums neet! FUUUUCK!

>lolifeet4
post 1 2 3

>the chinks make sure to keep their distance
>he may have a gun

onion recommendation la'?

>based cunnybro triggering the seeting r the donald polfugees

good thread

I'd rather have south-side chicago gang banging niggers living next door to me than a deranged, mentally ill pedo
at least they have decency to not lust after another mans preteen children

I've spent some time in China. Have yet to meet anyone bluepilled about race. Most of them just take for granted that blacks are inherently different from other races, but that doesn't seem to bother them and they like Rush Hour.

Wtf is going on ITT

Tyrone likes the pedos because he can rape them without getting reprimanded.

>Pedofags sucking each other off
Sad!

Do what? mmmmmk

This is the statistical and objective idiocy of /r/the_donald fags. You statistically speaking probably know at least one or two pedos and have no idea that they even are, meanwhile Chicago niggers are almost guaranteed to cause crime and trouble

Literally retarded. Please never have kids you don't deserve them and they deserve better.

I'm black you subhuman rapist

This is like a 2008 Sup Forums thread

This isn't the real cunnybro. This is some fag imposter with trash taste

More like a 2008 Sup Forums thread until someone start posting real CP

>We all know who is behind these posts

Yeah it really does look like (((someone))) trying to associate Sup Forums with pedophilia by taking some of their talking points and posting pedophiliac imagery while doing so. Which is ironic because leftists are the actual pedo-advocates and have been for a long time.

also true

We're still hanging the pedos on TDOTR

where the stash at

>Came for capeshit
>It's actually a Psy-Op episode

>Still falseflagging

1 pedo = 100 normal criminals but if you had any balls you'd post some real shit instead of these terrible modeling shots. MadThad was a real Sup Forums nigga, you're a bitch.

Nice try

We love pedophilia over at Sup Forums

After massacring the jews we're going to marry off all the children to racial warriors

>/r/the_donald fag
i've never even been there nor do i browse Sup Forums
bit I still view a Sup Forums browsing redditfugee as a superior to you
sicko