Tfw Sup Forums don't know about russian comics

>tfw Sup Forums don't know about russian comics

Other urls found in this thread:

ryanestradadotcom.tumblr.com/post/97607943779/learn-to-read-russian-in-15-minutes-i-did-this
youtube.com/watch?v=N5kvQa7EJ68
youtube.com/watch?v=teIOMLgaoyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give some recs then.

And thank God for that.
Bubbleshit is embarrassing.
The only good post-soviet country comic is Maksim Osa.

But Major Grom is okay.

Vesyolie Kartinki is the apex of Russian comics art.

feet

Is it? I dropped it because it tried too hard to be topical and just ended up feeling cringeworthy in my opinion.

Contexts? Titles? Names? Links?

You guys are useless.

Jesus fucking Christ, WTF's going on here?!

I'm sorry but I cannot speak in Krillin talk

ryanestradadotcom.tumblr.com/post/97607943779/learn-to-read-russian-in-15-minutes-i-did-this

More like paws.

И чo кaк oни?

Eh, not much of a loss.
Though I'm happy to know that Phobs is now getting paid for drawing pretty boys on regular basis.

Гaвнo, бaбблoпapaшa

youtube.com/watch?v=N5kvQa7EJ68

Oh god why!

Bump

Can someone storytime some of those BUBBLE comics?

i'll drive

I've only read Major Grom and it goes full retard in like ten volumes. Starts off as a wannabe Batman, but then there's just a sudden drop in quality. Also, it gets edgy as fuck with hero's gf dying for absolutely no reason and him spending the rest of the 50-issues run clinically depressed. Every arc is shit in its own unique way, with the last one taking the cake because it's all about an incomprehensible anti-drug war and in the end, it turns out that Grom killed everyone because DARK AND TROUBLED HERO. I very much doubt other Bubble series are any better, since Grom was the most popular and shilled one.

Why would I?
I can't read vodka, and I doubt there are many translations.

What did you expect? Sup Forums doesn't care about anything but capeshit, and cyrillic alphabet is another obstacle.

Nonetheless, I'd really like to have recs and info about the russian market.

>drop in quality
There was never any quality to begin with.
Honestly, if you want to get into bubbleshit only read Инoк. It's the least vomit-inducing piece of garbage.

Oh, fuck off.

What about Экcлибpиyм?

I just couldn't stomach that shit, user.
The concept sounded cool in theory, but the protagonist is a walking cringe factory. I stopped at the fifth issue to spare myself from crippling depression. Fuck, that bitch is a walking obnoxious fangirl stereotype.

this reminds me of that fucked up moment in Kaiji, when they made all the gamblers walk an electric plank.

Who is the russian version of captain america

Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=teIOMLgaoyk

Пaнтeoн: Кyльт Двyличия is pretty good desu.

Russian here, he fucked up a few letters especially ы and э, but has the right idea about other stuff.

Still better than current Marvel.

I have no fucking idea what's happening there but it looks fucking intense

Leave it to the Russians.

I posit that some comics approaching quality can be found on acomics.ru
However, there are only russian comics and comics translated to russian