Alright Sup Forums, time to get this started

Alright Sup Forums, time to get this started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/McAeQiLmEYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alternative Template

inb4 people try to fill in the blanks honestly instead of shitposting with it like it was intended

Shitty cropping skills and tastes coming through

the trick is to be honest except when it comes to the very last panel

I like Orange Cowgirl, you?

Appul is indeed a best

Not really Sup Forums , but fuck you, neither has been Sup Forums

I started a new thread with this, but was deleted for whatever reason.

This is shit.

Not because of my Japanese cartoons, but because Disney can't be above Laika.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Truth

>implying Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums
It's pretty much slower Sup Forums at this point.

By what logic all these LAIKA shills try to believe KUBO is better than ZOOTOPIA, when ZOOTOPIA is $100000000000 while KUBO is $12 at the box office.

I don't wanna hear that tiredass cliche, "b-b-but animation is for pure art."

worst ship

"Animation should be an art, that is how I conceived it. But as I see what you fellows have done with it is make it into a trade - not an art, but a trade. Bad luck." Winsor McCay - 1927

I would let every reptile girl sit on my face to be quiet honest

Ain't that the truth, user.

Is the last pic supposed to illustrate all the bullets you put in your brain after going there?

youtu.be/McAeQiLmEYU

Love shillposting man

I'm still boycotting Disney because of it, but gotta admit it's funny

>capeshit (especially DC) reaction
If there was an option with a completely empty skull, it would be there.

It may not be Sup Forums related, but I'm not going to say it's wrong.

Prove me wrong.

This is actually pretty good.

Sounds about right, can't argue with that my dude.

Facts.

>not liking Demongo
Shit taste.

He was like a diet Him. Cool design, cool ability and unusual voice... But design isn't everything, he only had that one ability, and his voice wasn't all that creepy to me.

Sorry for asking this, but what does this meme mean?

Bad Taste
Decent Taste
Good Taste
Great Taste

It's supposed to be banter and shitposting in image form.

Admit it
This is so accurate, it could be an universal law

>slower Sup Forums
better Sup Forums
exactly

>using the chart to express your honest opinions
FUCK Sup Forums EVEN MEXICAN MEMERS ARE DOING IT BETTER THAN YOU.

I feel like I should put everything in slot 2 at the bottom, but at the end of the day, if I had a choice between toy story and an avant-garde paint-on-glass short I'd choose toy story. I'm just being honest with myself.

>Disney over Ghibli and Pixar
Are you retarded?

Because it had to be done.

Improved version.

Not sure if shitpost.

Switch Azura and Molag Bal and it's perfect

>Loudfags
Everything wrong with the cartoon portion of the board right now.

This is going to be fun, I can already tell.

Better.

Refresh my memory, who's the last guy there?

Thismemeisforretards.jpg?

MolagBal ("stonefire"), Daedric prince of domination and enslavement, God of schemes, king of rape, father of vampires, creator of daedric titans, master of coldharbour and so on and so forth...

Gotcha. He definitely has one of the more intimidating looks.

Azura is qt tho, reminds me of Raven in that panel

>Archer below Rick & Morty

Haven't seen it since the 5th season, it was shit.
Did it got better?

Well, the first 3 were kino, but if you didn't like Season 5 then you probably won't like the further seasons.

>Ghibli
Is over rated as fuck. Most of their movies are super boring.

Truth.

I would switch GF with Star vs.

That guy doesn't look like an archer.

... and hero of edgelords.

And edgeladies.

>Little do they know, I'm using reverse psychology

Someone did one for Dr. Pig

t. shit taste

Retell the plot of "My Neighbor Totoro". Don't let it sound boring. You can't - nobody can. Nothing happens. No stakes, no threat, nothing.
>B-but the animation.
The animation can't save this borefest.

Wow it's a good thing MNT is widely considered a film for young children or you may have a point my man

Wow, it's almost like telling us that you can make good lighthearted animated movies around charming characters without involving violence or explosions!

Look, I improved it.

Two young girls meet a troll moving into their new home and one of the girls gets lost.

I'm not sure what's exactly so boring about this, could you tell me? If you've watched the first harry potter movie, the part at the beginning which introduces us to the wizarding world and hogwarts through mostly episodic antics about quidditch, levitating quills and an invisibility cloak is the most enjoyable part of the film.

You all agree this movie is boring, great.

One thing most Ghibli movies have in common is a bland & generic main character. You can't even decribe the character without telling the plot.

I almost unironically agree with this one.

No, I think it's episodic, which is different from boring.

FTFY

Shit, misclicked

>Not putting Neonomicon on the bottom.

kek

I actually agree completely. I loved Spirited Away, and I enjoyed Ponyo. Princess Mononoke, while very flawed, was still a great film. But the rest were just so meaningless. It's like slice of life without the actual life happening.

I like slow, cozy films. Not everything has to be action and explosions. But holy fuck, My Neighbor Totoro was a 20 minute short stretched into a whole film, with almost nothing of significance filling it until the very end, where the little girl gets lost but they find her so everything's cool. Also their mom has, like, cancer or something.

Kiki's Delivery Service was the same thing. It was an entire movie of buildup for character progression, and yet no one ever progresses and the threads they introduce aren't ever elaborated upon. But they throw in a half hearted "exciting" climax, so that makes it all good.

Howl's Moving Castle was just ridiculous.
>oh no, I'm an old woman suddenly. How embarrassing! Better get away before anyone sees me
>these guys are after me, for some reason
>hey, that scarecrow turned out to be a prince or some shit. WHAT A TWIST
I like weirdness, but this feels like a child wrote the screenplay in crayon. Really detracts from how beautiful it is.

Tales From Earthsea doesn't even need to get mentioned.

It's just a rehash of the "God tier"/"Shit tier" meme.

If we're nitpicking ghibli today, the train from spirited away felt like it was nicked from galactic railroad just a bit.

I really don't see how you can enjoy spirited away and ponyo but not totoro or kiki's delivery service... They're all really episodic and have the same style.

And you criticism of howel is it has TOO much plot.

This desu

Shit taste user

[Spoiler]
Its white marshmallow that's best

I'll just leave this here

Fixed.

If you're scaling sluts, sure