Characters that are never coming back

Characters that are never coming back.

One of the upcoming episodes is gonna have her back.
Way to start off thread strong

That's good to hear.

lol lets depict a healthy lesbian relationship guise

>rose gets diamonds for a character that resembles the individual she was obsessed with for thousands of years.

>rose

She's clearly got a thing for THICC pink haired dames.

I'm completely fucking baffled how people are playing this off as completely okay and that Pearl just has a "type".

Like fucking Christ, do you see how deep her obsession with Rose goes, how many millennia she's carried it? It's like they can't comprehend a lesbian relationship as anything other than healthy.

lol woops i've been up all night

I think it's remarkable she's willing to start a relationship with a human at all.

Its less that this is a healthy relationship and more that this is a step towards Pearl changing.

She'll have to learn to deal with reality as this thing she's moved into continues, which will force her to confront her issues further

We don't even know the status of their 'relationship' so far since all we've seen in Pearl getting the biker chick's number at a concert

I'm actually hoping the relationship completely fails when she calls what's her face Rose one night. She has to deal with that fact that Rose is gone and that trying to replicate her with someone similar looking isn't healthy.

I think we can have that AND keep this relationship. She can start to see this new girl as more than a imitation Rose, that's another avenue for growth.

>Pearl immediately becomes "bad girl" just so she can bone her
man for an ageless being that's been around long, she's thirsty af

I refuse to believe Sugar is that shallow. If MG is indeed coming back Pearl is either gonna get another crisis to learn that she shouldn't obsess with Rose-copycats or they'll just be buds. I mean the episode even ended with Pearl just bragging about being Pearl instead of "seducing" MG or whatever

Pearl is the thirstiest nigga in the universe

this.

I was more disgusted by the fact she is a half gigant while also being human than anything else

the gems at the zoo

>pearl has no idea what a relationship is after thousands of years of being a slave and friendzoned "free" slave and thinks she's basically nailing MG by going to her house and doing all her laundry and meal planning and leaving after checking the fluids and air pressure on her motorcycle

I'd laugh

Stop bumping the thread and head over to /sug/.

Classic tumblr bait

Rose was the first Gem to treat Pearl with love and respect instead of treating her like the defective slave that she is

Is it just me or this is a paralell to cat fingers

I don't think it's supposed to be a healthy relationship.

I think this show has done a pretty consistent job of depicting relationship issues. There's no kiss kiss fall in love. Lots of insecurity and doubt and worrying, which are all real problems you don't see brought up in kid's shows too often. I think it teaches a good lesson that relationships are hard and take work and dedication to maintain. They're not automatic sunshine and roses.

But tumblr likes the pink punk bitch. Hell there's even that one tumblrina who got mad at some cartoonist who made a satire comic about Greg getting attention from rose 2.0, who said the cartoonist was "ruining a healthy lesbian relationship". Nigga you've got your shit backwards.

>Healthy lesbian relationship
>Between a millennia-old rock that still can't into social interactions
>and a 20-something punk
GL with that Pearl.

You don't understand. Pearl just needs to get laid. I'm serious. If I had a friend obsessing over that long lost perfect someone I would try to get them laid, just laid, to convince them it's not all about being soulmates.

Simply getting out there and enjoying someone's company for a night would do wonders for Pearl.

She's a socially autistic alien creature made of solid light that thinks eating and drinking is the most disgusting shit ever

She's never gonna "get laid"

But how can she get laid when she doesn't even have a vagina?

Pretty uncanny. Corruption may not be so different from losing control of a shapeshift.

Maybe Steven was only inches away from becoming corrupted himself

People do all kinds of crazy stuff for love. I died my hair. Pearl might grow a magical vagina. That's how love works.

I mean, she could make herself one

But seeing what happened last time someone of her species did it i'd say she'll never even try

you should see the cap of the tumblrina going ape shit on the comic artist, it's entertaining as fuck.

Why did you dye hair?

She's already treating her completely differently from how she treated Rose. They look the same, but it's obvious that Pearl thinks of them differently.

good. she's a garbage character with a stupid fat acceptance design

Just tell me when the fuck Uncle Andy is coming back.

I ship her with Greg. I ship everyone with Greg.

Never (the intended demo hates him too much)

>Poor little human boy

He already reappeared to take Steven and Greg to Korea

You gonna post it?

>Butch lesbian that Pearl only got with because she looked like her former lover
This is going to end badly and the SJW butthurt will be delicious.

> Steven will eventually fuse with Rose Quartz and it will be fucking awkward
> Rose Quartz will eventually reform, leaving Steven behind as 100% human, but he will still save the day somehow

You better believe it. My dad works at Steven Universe.

>Steven fusing with Rose
Isn't that kinda like incest though?

>My dad works at Steven Universe.

It's a meme, you dip.

I know it's a meme, I'm just saying.

Yes and it's gonna be weird.
But the idea has potential.

fuck off faggot

My mom

Oh wait