Sup Forums, I'm scared. They're going after /ourguy/ Mel again

Sup Forums, I'm scared. They're going after /ourguy/ Mel again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There isn't a nu-male in the world who can take down Mel

You gotta admit, this is a bit funny

I can't help but imagine all the people who worship Mel here are nu-male faggots without a father

trips of truth

Yeah nah yeah fuck off aye

Conan just had mel gibson on his show, he ain't scared

pretty sure a bunch of nu-males took down mel

hope nothing comes out about our favorite late night host and friend of John Podesta the Molesta

A bunch of kikes took down Mel.

>Everyone Stephen likes turns out to be a pedo or rapist
>Better attack drumpf and Mel dude lmao
What a pathetic human

>Mel
>giving a fuck
???

We call them jews

stephen just focusing heat on the good guys for the eventual accusations start heading his way

only betas need to rape tbph. mel is fine

>Jews are being accused of being sexual predators
>uh....
>How about that one guy who said bad things about Jews when he was drunk and angry? Isn't he the same???

Colbert trying to shift heat from his former boss and pal Louis ck to Mel. It's fucking pathetic.

Nah, it's an objective fact that soyboys hate Mel

this

it's fucking bullshit

He's hiding something.

He knew about Louis and his antics. Probably had a hand in it too.

Only person who likes Mel's movies more than me is my father.

This

>Aisle Seat
He's so fucking beta that he not only leaves the theater quickly when the lights come back on after a flick ends but he then has a publication named after that coward's chair.

It's not like it would bother you Stephen.

If this 'The Jooz' character really does run Hollywood, explain how Mel Gibson still has a career

Colbert is a beta male who is getting to arrogant in his echo chamber show where his audience and selected guests kiss his ass. I guarantee, if he was face to face with Mel, he wouldn't say shi

Is there a more jewish goy than colbert?

also kind of a good point. All of these stars are having their careers completely and irreparably ruined like Spacey, Louis, Weinstein, and yet Mel Gibson still has a career after all the shit he's said and done over the years. What gives?

>Mel coming back just as the kikes are getting rounded up

Can't wait to hear the reports on Stephen!

>Beth Shadilay

He had his best buds the jew RDJ and dyke Jodie Foster go to bat for him for like 5 years, including pleading at multiple award shows to give him another chance

>Beth Shilladay

he did nothing wrong

>Theme song of Hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Goes home and has a salty taste in his mouth.

He produces and directs his own stuff

Is there a reason Stephen feels the need to go after Mel instead of Trump?

You know what they say. A shill a day keeps the goyim at bay!

You've convinced me. It doesn't seem like Jews have a disproportionate amount of influence in Hollywood. What was I thinking?

He was kicked out for years and years and his first movie back in 'hollywood' was complete schlock that starred a young jewish actor who's only where he is because of jewish nepotism (hacksaw ridge). They know he makes money, but they wont let him forget who's in charge. The only thing jews love more than themselves is money.

Late night host never covered Weinstein. This is an active attempt by Colbert to dial back the heat on the situation from unchecked rapists back down to people who said mean words.

Colbert and Kimmel are covering up for the perverts in Hollywood.

Nice

Mel went on a rant that was recorded and he attacked the jews, who coincidentally are going down right now.

He didnt rape anyone, he didnt assault anyone.

He'll be fine.

I'm worried about my man the Cruise missle, he's in the weird cult and probably has some skeletons, including katie holmes, who could take him down. Hes been on a roll with his good movies, even if mummy bombed

This is low even for stephen colbert. Some people may want to live in the verbal morality code from "Demolition Man" but i don't.

Pretty sure most Mel Gibson fans under the age of 40 were introduced to Mel Gibson movies by their dads. I don't like him as a surrogate dad, I like him as an Angloid-hating ubermensch

Fight back, go through his old tweets and look for tranny jokes or something.

I wanna see it all burn desu

Whoa. Louis went on a late night show. This must mean something!

That won't hurt him. Colbert survived the racist asian stunt he pulled. He's protected.

not trying to convince anyone of anything m80, take your meds

2+2=4-1=3 QUICK MATHS SMOKE TREES

hacksaw ridge was brettygood

Your projecting pretty hard desu.

>ignoring the point this hard
fuck off kike

Fuck off back to >>>/LARP/

the trump curse strikes again!

You already had me convinced, but then you implied that I have psychological problems and now I'm twice as convinced. Even when Jews themselves point out that Jews control Hollywood, I won't believe them from now on. Thanks.

The Trump "curse" has been in office for almost a year.

If it's a small trifle they'll tell you you're crazy. If you are too knowledgable they'll say that "big deal so what if the jews control Hollywood, are you anti-semitic?". If you're redpilled they'll tell you that "Jews created Hollywood, get over it goy"

He posts a pic of a jew, while wearing a MAGA hat.

>T-trump is the real jew, stop appointing Fed Chairmen who aren't Jewish!

>implying I'm a drumpfer
not so fast shlomo

Pathetic.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if Colbert got busted for CP?

>w-why are all my Drumpf hating friends going down and not this white goy

>Small-Souled-Bugman.jpg

>Daddy’s Home 2
>2
FELF FLIPSON!!!!

I wonder if he has a dog in this fight.

What the hell did Mel do?

It's a little funny. What Mel did isn't really the same thing as what all these other guys did though.

this is what happens when you don't embrace your autism

Daddy's Not Home starring Idris Elba.

Of course they’re going after him. Passion of the Christ was literally anudda shoah

he did nothing, his wife however didn't even blow him before getting in the Jacuzzi

>mel said mean things while drunk
>louis locked women in a room and shot semen at them from across the room

here

this is mighty ballsy of Colbert considering he might be apart of a kiddy diddling cult

If he loves the kikes so much, why didn't he sell his daughter to one? Oh, wait..

talk about having the last laugh

TWO SCOOPS

she chose who she chose, his first choice was Tom Brady but he decided on that lunatic Gisele

Real talk

Why didn't Mel just go to another country to get money for his projects and chose not to work at all instead for what was supposed to be the prime of his career?

I bet Russia would give him money. Japan too. Some European countries as well. What, he wanted 50+ millions in production values constantly?

Louis will make a comeback in a few years. Also he at his worst flipped out on a cop and screamed nigger at his wife.

He didnt whip his dick out and jack off in front of a bunch of women or rape boys, he's just an old man who hates Jews and blacks.

Shia Lebouf said nigger like two weeks ago while on a drunken bender and nobody is even talking about anymore, he flipped out on a cop just like Mel.

>divorces wife
>ex-wife demands $20 million
>judge makes her pay him
This is the level of based we’re dealing with here

and if you don't think Harvey "Mossad" Weinstein had a hand in blackballing Mel you're nuts

>and yet Mel Gibson still has a career after all the shit he's said and done over the years.

Mel Gibson did literally nothing wrong.

Didn't john oliver shittalk him too?

you mean mel was racist, misogynistic, and threatened violence to a woman, which are the literal 3 taboos of current-year liberal politics

That incident fell apart pretty quickly because the woman leading it made herself look exceptionally incompetent and humorless in the process.

>s-stop talking about my friends haha remember mel
pathetic

Too bad for you it wasn't the current year and all those buzzwords you said to feel more triggered all fit under the category of "mean things".

>The degrees of humor in this tweet

This might just be one of the best, most subtle jokes I've seen all year.

Oh man...Just imagine if Tom fucking Brady married Ivanka Trump.

Imagine how much bigger of a shitstorm superbowl 51 would be. They'd be powerful as shit. A real modern power couple.

Tom must feel like he missed an opportunity. He could be the president's son in law. He could be fucking the president's daughter.

hey dummy, I don't disagree about Jewish influence in Hollywood. I was literally just pointing out how it's kind of funny that Gibson still finds work when he's not playing goyimball

>Being mad at white people because your mongoloid tribe has no history

Stay mad cucktinental, don't forget to welcome your rapefugees.

>implying I'm triggered and wasn't using the buzzwords to make fun of current bullshitty culture, faggot