Star vs the forces of third wheeling

Season 2 finale promo is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6DLvoH6Os&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

spatziline.tumblr.com/post/153764113356/au-where-jackie-can-see-the-red-strings-of-fate
youtube.com/watch?v=noHgmfDlSO0
youtube.com/watch?v=_xb3pSzPWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6DLvoH6Os
youtube.com/watch?v=FigZTVKvx4g
web.kingdomofmewni.com/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oz2SbKNpwuRnJ4eGVhTGRqd1E/view
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jutkNkVgXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lekmet, do something!

Let's get this straight
Janna and Jackie are the rear wheels
Marco and Hekapoo are the front
Star is the fucking donut

The Starco dream is dead isn't it? I was rused by the crew. Brian Kim said the last episode was a very big deal, but I guess he meant Toffee vs Moon. I need a break from this place

Any streams?
In work cant download

So Cute~

I dont get it:
Face the music and Starcrushed is going to air in the same day?

The red strings of fate...
spatziline.tumblr.com/post/153764113356/au-where-jackie-can-see-the-red-strings-of-fate

>Moon: "TOFFEE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?!?!"
>Toffee: "Now now, is that anyway to greet your fiancee? You know exactly what this is about Moon, Monster Love."
>It's revealed that Eclipsa decreed that all Butterflies must marry monsters. Toffee is here to reclaim what was his, Moon.
>Moon refuses
>"Then Star will do."
>Eclipsa decreed that Butterflies must marry monsters
>Why Heinous loves Rasticore
>Tom wanted to be with Star
>Moon was supposed to marry Toffee, but she broke the law, hence why all this shit is happening
>YFW

The Blood Moon Ball was too fucking obvious in a show that has shown that it's about the subtle things that end up being important later on. It was a red herring, a big one too and people are still taking the bait two years later.

>S3 happens
>Still no signal of starco happening
>We don't get a S4
>Starco never happens
Their fate is for Marco to cuck her and for Star to get cucked by Marco.

Hour long finale

I was never really big on the St. Olga's episode last season (for half-hour episodes Storm the Castle/Bon Bon are so much better it's ridiculous) and so I probably liked Gift of the Card/Heinous more than most people did-- more than St. O's.

I guess because her debut episode came off as weaker than it could have been, I don't mind her being kind of a joke now? Her just casually talking with Marco's parents about how she wants to kill him is just absurd in a good way.

Still though, who'da thunk Ludo and Heinous would have switched levels of villainy this season? Even if Ludo gets redeemed/BTFO in the finale he still accomplished way more than she did.

Their destiny is interwoven.
This does not mandate romance.

Are the Jarcofags just shitposting or do they actually not realize that if Jarco was actually meant to go anywhere that Jackie would've gotten more than just 5 non-cameo appearances out of 41 episodes this season.

Seriously, if Jarco were endgame, the writers would be making an actual effort to get us to care about Jackie. The fact that she barely even shows up proves that her character is considered inherently disposable. So far literally Janna has gotten at least twice as much screen time as Jackie.

Star was the real 3rd wheel to the concert the entire time!

Cool!! Thanks for the answer

Is Jackie's minuscule screen time and lack of character development also a red herring?

youtube.com/watch?v=noHgmfDlSO0
>20b: "Just Friends"
>Star, Marco and Jackie attend a Love Sentence concert, where Star aims to prevent Jackie from feeling left out.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xb3pSzPWi4
>21: "Face the Music"
>Star and Marco work with singer Ruberiot to write a song for Star's Song Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_u6DLvoH6Os
>22: "Starcrushed"
>Star is persuaded by her friends to ditch Marco's summer break party in favor of a more dangerous event, in order to help take her mind off her troubled relationship with Marco.

>star fires narwhal blast but it's yellow
>star returns narwhal but its blue
What does this mean?

she's next season villain and you know it. they will beat toffee and shit, and then BAM she shows her true face and steal the new complete wand.

Will we finally get to know what is toffe's plan?

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down.
I will make you hurt.

top kek

Don't lose your way~

When will Marco get rid of Star as his sidekick and get a new one?

>Hekapoo in a Kamui
Drawfags?

youtube.com/watch?v=FigZTVKvx4g

>marco and star dressed to the nines in parade outfits
that is too cute

STAR BTFO

TOFFEE WILL KILL MOON Y/N

He's here to take us to the Moon Blood Ball!

Aww, look at the happy couple!

Marco's love life.jpg

W-What's that thing on the left? It's super scary.

ITT: Starcofags really believe Marco would dump Jackie at the drop of a hat.

I don't konw, maybe some kid of bug got on the lense?

Plague's video was well timed it seems.

So what are the odds the last shot of the season is Eclipsa breaking loose after the Magic High Commission gets wrecked by Toffee?

given that star and marco are still friends in "face the music" , "just friends" will not end in tears
however, jackie and marco are still friends in "starcrushed" so that is on both of them
"just friends" will likely end with all of the problems being resovled

Guys, let's not forget there was a new episode today

God damn Area's art is so fucking similar to the show
Imagine if she turns against Toffee too

>heinous doesn't understand sarcasm and euphemisms
Kek

This fucking guy

We need to prep for the Cuckening on Thursday, followed by the Cuckpocalyptic meltdown on Friday.

Just Friends will have Marco confirm to Jackie after Star and Marco accidentally kiss that they are "Just Friends" and Jackie being a considerate character like her boyfriend accepts this, but Star starts becoming more and more thirsty afterwards and this culminates in Face the Music, making their friendship super awkward

>/ourguy/

>Nobody corrects Heinous when she keeps calling Marco a her

mega?

I wish Marco's scissors made a different looking portal unlike that of Hekapoo/Star/Ponyhead's scissors.

I don't care anymore. Jarco is endgame for this season ;_;

Forget mega, anyone have the drive?

Bookmark this site
web.kingdomofmewni.com/

Rafael's gonna flip when he hears about her 16 year sojourn in various dimensions in trying to blow out a hot thicc semen demon and her clones' flames just so he can earn his own scissors.

Wow, Marco's parents are dicks.

Imagine if the season ends with Marco holding Star's hand as she slowly gets sucks up by a hole in space and with him refusing to let go, they both get sucked in

>yfw Marco is a better and more beautiful princess than the actual princess that this show is named after

OF COURSE.
That was to make you think Marco would throw it away, despite it being a major part of his character development throughout the whole show.

So, Eclipsa's name is dual-natured. How is Star's dual-natured, if Daron's really going for the parallels.

the morning star

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oz2SbKNpwuRnJ4eGVhTGRqd1E/view

Rate this episode:
7/10. More fun than Crystal Clear.

9/10

Just nothing but laughs all the way through and a tiny bit of future foreshadowing

Characters who are going to die

Or get trapped

Or banished or some shit.

Basically we have to wait for Starco ending until the end of season 3?

5/10
The Promos were better.

What... what happens if Omnitraxus dies? What happens to the multiverse if spacetime is killed?

7/10 or 8/10

I like the weirdness of it all even though it didn't really change anything other than telling us where Marco gets his cash and reminding us "HEY UH YOU KNOW LIZARDS REGENERATE RIGHT? YEAH JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW"

sounds like bad writing to not include any development whatsoever and still go with it

janna, skullnick, even rhombulus all have more personality than jackie, and with only 2 appearances more for jackie, there is no hope of equaling anyones level of character depth

there is a difference between a a dark horse victory and just being lazy, and giving jackie exactly 4 episodes, all which focused on marco and not here, and expecting people to buy that relationship would be an incredible cop out

i would have been able to buy a jarco victory, if they had taken careful time to show off both her personality and her dynamic with marco, but as of press time she is just a plot device not a character

and yes, i do acknowledge that she has potential, but unused potential might as well not exist, and that she is not totally flat, we know she likes history, but until she can reach at least janna tier soon, it has no hope

at least she should have the decency to pass heckapoo in the polls, but she is still third place

Stars shine brightly and are vital to providing life to the universe

They also explode violently and destroy almost everything around them and ultimately turn into dense balls of nothing and finally an all consuming black hole

I love how this episode finally calls out Mr. and Mrs. Diaz and how they never actually Parent their child and Princess from another dimension.

Literally WHAT promos? Sure there was a promo for this week, but I don't remember one specifically for Heinous.

Basically
Starco has to progress like an actual fucking relationship in real life
Besides, cartoon shows are really bad at dealing with long term romance

t. Starfag

Get ready to feel the PENIS, Ms. Heinous!

I may be Starco all the way but I am glad he's still holding on to Jackie. That said, they could stand to give her an actual episode or two

Why did anybody think this wouldn't be the case

What was the most recent episode that came out?

>Special guest star Patrick Stump
> he doesn't sound like this but rather auto tune
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jutkNkVgXQ
Ah well, I'm still interested to see what else they do with him.

>HURR DURR RASTICORE'S NEVER COMING BACK

Who's fucking wrong now?

>a main character can't be in a relationship with a flat character
>why do they expect me to believe Marco likes Jackie if he explicitly has the whole time before he met Star, still does, and she reciprocates?
Hyuk

Can you imagine Marco being safe kid again?

What exactly is her endgame? Is she also a Butterfly or at least somewhat related to the family?

Such a significant part of his character development that out of 60 episodes aired so far, Marco's crush on Jackie has been important in a grand total of 5 of them?

I was one of those who claimed we would have to go through jarco before starco, and now i was proven right beyond my expectations

>All those Sheeve memes about the Commission
>Finale literally has these schmucks charge right into Toffee's office
The question is, is Anakin Star or Ludo?

Why is it so hard for people to accept that Star only wants Marco now because he's no longer available and that all women instinctively have a desire for things they can't have which is something that fits Star's character to a T as one of her biggest character flaws is her stubbornness and desire to have things she's told she can't have.

>Marco's parents confirmed for actually being kind of shit

I think it's like we can get behind Marco and his feelings 100%, but it's harder to get behind Jackie unless they really didn't have the much of a plan for her outside of being Marco's love interest and nothing else.

But I'm just being objectionable

Me. I was wrong.

I thought it was hilarious that he got killed after all that buildup but surprisingly I guess in this world you can still regenerate and have a consciousness despite your head being fucking blown up.

An outcast who was expelled for being a monsterfucker like Eclipsa

Anakin Star of course

The thing is, even if he comes back he's still jobber-tier. I wouldn't be surprised if Toffee makes an example out of him.

I know your baiting, but I'll bite anyway.

I think Star has had feelings for Marco at least since towards the end of Season 1, she just didn't realize it yet.
It took someone else stealing Marco for her to realize this.

"We tried to make Star Butterfly dolls, but all they did was try to kill whoever bought them while whining about their mommies."

It might be like worms or starfish where their entire body is membrane

>"Are you threatening me, your own ancestor?"
>"It's over Eclipsa. You can't stop all of the Magic High Commission"
>"I AM the Magic High Commision
>"Not yet"

a pairing with a flat character makes them little more than an accessory to another character, and they are simply not that interesting

jackie cannot exist in a vacuum

I was not expecting the 650 dollars that Marco seemingly carries around to be answered desu