Friday Night

>Friday Night

Why are you here?

I was just about to make this thread, that's why

ANSWER HIM

I'm looking for Bane/yagparoo threads 4 shitposting, put too pussy to create own one.

s...sorry

I'm autistic

Gonna stay home a whole week for the Justice League shitstorm when it gets another 27%

wat do

tell her you want those fred flinstone arms jacking off your bbc

I'm visiting D.C. with my sister and I'm kind of bored and fixing to go to bed. F U Bane.

Work tommorrow at 7:00 famalamadingdong

But it's saturday afternoon.

that's my girlfriends profile

Why the fuck not?

Swipe left peckerwood

GMT 0 tells You something?

I wish Bane would destroy my pusy

I have no friends and its gonna stay that way maybe forever

me too

>waiting for friend to text me to hang out
>he finally does
>it's a link to some article
fuck

It's Saturday morning and I have a cold :(

Do I need to ask permission? It is not like you are in charge of anything

Same here pretty much
I have 'friends' at work but I never hang out with them and never will

sending you thoughts and prayers

any of you guys in the UK? or near Liverpool, I need someone to go to the cinema with

no social life. never really had one.

No, but I always wonder what it would be like to do movie meet-ups. I'm afraid of what half of you are like in real life though

I have a poker tournament tomorrow, $100 buy in and I'm gonna bring some expensive whisky so that's all my fun money for the weekend

Yes I know I'm a poorfag

I got off of work at 6 and I've done literally nothing since then but sit on my couch browsing Sup Forums. It's no 8:46. I'm such a fucking nolife. What do I even do? There's nothing on TV. I don't have any booze and it's too cold for beer. I don't feel like vidya. My car is fucked so I really can't go anywhere either.

Fuck man I just want to do something but have nothing to do.

Akoocheemoya on this friday we are far from the normmies Akoocheemoya

>tfw this but from 3pm to 4 am since i dont have a job

JUST

because I was born in the darkness

you're also a humble-bragger, the worst fast food sandwich

oh man.

Do you feel it in your legs too? An urge to get up and move around, but you know there's nowhere to go and nothing to do so you just stay seated and try to ignore it?

drinking alone again, gonna watch a movie maybe

s-shut up

well I'm not totally retarded, I'd like to start going to the independent cinemas here that do director weeks and show collections of older films which most (all) of my friends aren't into. I do know a guy irl who browses Sup Forums but I think he's just here for the memes

I got invited out to a kickback, but I don't really wanna go
The host is pothead and everyone there will be smoking and I hate smoking

is this how we finally get past the no singles policy?

Go to the movies dude wtf. Is there a two-dollar theater near you? There's probably some good shit playing there. I usually just take some booze or a pipe to smoke in the parking lot beforehand. How else do you shitpost about the latest films?

Because it already 4 am and I actually got back from my friend's an hour ago

no one cares if you don't smoke. more for them

Sorry dude. Mine is getting worse. It's now 8:54 and pitch black outside and I just wish I had someone to hang out with or some thing to do. Maybe I'll just go clean my guns. Fuck. I almost wish I was back at work.

Cheapest theater near me is 5 bucks on Tuesdays, no idea what it is normally. They've got really nice reclining padded seats and a bar, super comfy.

It's also like a 10 minute drive into town. They're not playing anything I'm really interested in right now, I already went to see Wind River and Blade Runner 2049 last month. Good movies.

Usually I go rent a movie when I'm bored but the movie rent place closes in 2 minutes as it's 8:58 now. I have about 70 VHS tapes in my basement but I don't feel like digging through them to find something.

>Friday Night
not everyone is a 45% white ameriburger like you

autism speaks

Just got back from Orient Express.

How was it? here, it was one of the movies that caught my eye but I could see it or not.

broke and still living with parents. need some income so I can move out. might as well start selling drugs

>maybe ill just go clean my guns
just don't clean your brain with them

> They're not playing anything I'm really interested in right now
You've got to watch the shitty ones too in order to give yourself perspective, and seeing them in theaters is a must. For example, one day I did a double viewing of Passengers with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence followed by Assassin's Creed, both extremely mediocre films, but I'm glad I saw them in theaters because of how much it enhanced my shitposting about said films. I'll basically go to anything that I think resonates with the current zeitgeist, including Disney movies. The two-dollar theater is perfect for stuff like that. I'm actually going to see Wind River there this week.

I'm a lost motherfucker attempting to fit in a society I don't understand. I wear a good mask and people seem to enjoy my company, but I feel constantly like I was made for something else besides modern life. I go to college, I do well, but the only thing I can think of is the feel of heat through my boots and patrols that you feel you didn't sweat, salt just accumulated on you. I think constantly of the smell of gunpowder and hot brass, and I miss the mortal fear and primal rage. I felt like I had a purpose, and people that would fight hell with me if need be. Every day I realize I am growing older and I hate the way I am slowly changing to become indifferent towards so much. I loved a woman once, far more reckless and with all of myself than I ever had before, but after three years she grew more and more distant until we just simply drifted apart. I miss having purpose. I miss a rifle in my hands. I miss brothers besides me. I miss having a soul. I miss feeling bad about doing anything, yet want nothing besides power and dominance now, and more and more I turn to hate as my ability to love resets to zero.

The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. But thanks.

Damn man that makes a lot of sense. Plus I get to say "yea I saw that movie. it was SHIT" without reverting to "well I read on the internet...". I wish I had a 2 buck theater near me.

You'll enjoy Wind River. It's not a great movie, but not a bad one either. So just a good movie I guess. I was entertained by the characters and drama. It is a slower film but the ending is pretty intense, won't spoil it for you.

>Plus I get to say "yea I saw that movie. it was SHIT" without reverting to "well I read on the internet..."
Exactly, you should look for one near you. The one near me is called an "AMC Classic" and it's not immediately apparent that it's a discount theater if you don't look at what's playing.

>You'll enjoy Wind River
Good to hear, we just got our first snow where I live so it seems especially appropriate to watch it now. I like the idea of Kaitlin Olsen and Jeremy Renner as a dynamic duo in multiple films; they have great chemistry in the marvel movies.

Well shit man there's an AMC mall near me...maybe it's a cheapo 2 buck theater! I'll find out. They're still playing It, which I didn't get to see at my local theater, so I'll get to see that.

They do have pretty good chemistry albeit a bit strained (by the movie).

in nyc and it's 11 degrees outside.

For you.

You guys are my friends

Swipe left, her vagina probably looks like the entire arby's dollar menu

but he says he hates smoking

That's herpes.