The Little Mermaid Thread

Lindsay Lohan wants to play Ariel in the musical live action version of The Little Mermaid from Disney.

Should she be Ariel? If not, who then?

Lin Manuel Miranda is on the project.

She's very delusional.

She won't Disney won't touch her with a ten foot long legal clause.

She's off her meds if she thinks disney is going to risk her fucking things up/her bad rep.

> If not, who then?
A natural red-haired girl, pls.

Perhaps you should find an image of current Lindsay Lohan user. The girl has pretty much lost it, no way they would let her so much as play a rock,

she's an over the hill hag that is about twenty years older than she should be because of drugs and sex turning her body sour.

Post any shot of her recently while on the beach, you'll gag.

She has a lot of experience when it comes to being legless

>Lin Manuel Miranda is on the project.

sold

>Should she be Ariel?

Not even a valid question as Disney will never consider her for the role. Disney is notorious for not dealing with actors/singers who have been in trouble with the law and dropping people on those grounds. It's important that if you're being groomed by Disney, don't fuck it up. Lohan has had multiple arrests and substance abuse. She wouldn't even be considered.

Ten years ago maybe

Maybe when she was 17 and she still looked like a human being

>Lindsay Lohan

Disney should tell her "You can't be Ariel but can be Ursula".

I don't get it

I'm sure we can think of a few.

Lindsey is a solid NO. I would say she could be Ursula, but that would be an insult to Ursula.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't breathe. That's some funny shit

>30 year old wanting to play a 16 year old
this ain't fuckin' power rangers bitch

I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror.

Women seem to think that because men want to have sex with them, they're attractive. Men will have sex with anything. There was even a case where an orangutan female was used in a brothel. Come to think of it, orangutans are also red heads. I don't think they like water though.

If it helps, Reese Witherspoon wanted to play Tinkerbell despite being in her 40s.

They don't really convey Tinkerbell's age. Also, Witherspoon is still a cute, unlike Lohan. At least last time I looked.

That Jordyn bitch would be the perfect Ariel.

Kek

Not really.

It's interesting because your joke hinges on someone that got lucky because Paramount gave him a chance on a throwaway superhero movie

If the mouse had owned Marvel from the get go RDJ would never have gotten that shot

>Lindsay Lohan wants to play Ariel in the musical live action version of The Little Mermaid from Disney.

So what, there was one of those homemade Cartel Submarines full of cocaine in her collection of jetsam, then?

They could get one of those Glee bitches. Hell, even that black trans kid would make a better Ariel than Lohan.