OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 handjob webm

...I was going to post that, but have decided against it

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>LGBTBBQ activist
>sexually assaults younger men

what did they mean by this?

eeehehehehehehe

ohho eheheh

Gays are just as bad as heterosexual dudes about sexual assault :^)

how quick are they gonna bury this?

>36 years
I hate fags as much as the next guy but come on

Post it

hey if you want it that much

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats not it

It is almost like gay men all want to fuck teenage boys or something. Weird, they never talked about that on Will and Grace.

The Trump Curse isn't re-

I know

So this is a modern day Salem witch hunt eh?

As much as I like seeing these Hollywood fucks being taken down a peg this is quickly spiraling out of control.

wut?

A GOD

isnt that straight men too

like 18 to early 20s

How do you even defend yourself against such a claim from 36 years ago?

At least male on female sexual assault is still hot, fag.

B-B-B-B-BUT DRUMPF SAID PUSSY

Another day, another libcuck gets BTFO

more like 14 to 18

YOU JUST WAIT DRUMPFLETS, SOON YOUR CHEEOTOH HITLER RULER WILL BE IN A CELL WITH ALL HIS OTHER RUSSIAN RAPSIST FRIENDS

With gays they seem to want 12-14yo. 18 is already too old.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

THREAD THEME

>23
>teenage

hi Sup Forums

>making this a political thing while a republican politician is being accused of molesting a 14 year old girl
never change, Sup Forums

>36 years ago

huh.

I can't see this being legitimate. Just go look at his twitter he acts like an 80 year old woman he's too sweet to sexually assault someone.

HOW IS TRUMP DOING THIS

Long ass time ago for spacey too, and see how fucked up his reputation became

the left is eating itself

see
he is creepy as hell
I won't link it, but he basically gives a fan an on stage handjob

Turning liberal weapons against themselves
And liberals are like women - they hate each other

They're really grasping for bad guys.

>33 posts in
>Still no one has posted the gaysian handjob webm thats required for every takei thread

disappointing

>fags being fags
Wheres the assault?

I don't feel like being banned for 3 days

Are you talking about when he's on some talk show and is grabbing the dick of the guy who has the world record for the largest dick?

b-but he's so old and wise he said gays are cool!!!

just wait til normalfags see this

Remember when people didn’t believe cosby would turn out to be a rapist? The nice guy act doesn’t work anymore

THE GREAT UNKEKENING CONTINUES
PRAISE TRUMP

Never seen old straight dudes at a demonstration to lower the age of consent. There was one in britain, fucking disgusting.

fuck what is this shit everyones (you)ing about

there is no reason to trust these stories, especially when one of the accusers if a fucking Joe Biden aide

>Jews and faggots getting their comeuppance

gif related

Kek

Roy Moore got a handy from a 14 year old girl. Trump and Co are in no place to celebrate.

ok what the fuck i used to think he was okay, but he def seems like a gay rapist now

To lower it to the same age as straight couples.

>Rape culture places the blame firmly on the victim instead of the perpetrator--this needs to stop.

Said by the man himself.

He's fucked.

George Takei is one of the most outspoken hard left fucks in the country. He made himself political a long time ago.

>Brunton says he was living in Hollywood in 1981, working as a waiter and beginning a career as a commercial actor and model when he met a 43- or 44-year-old Takei one evening at Greg's Blue Dot bar. The men exchanged numbers and would call one another from time to time as well as run into each other at clubs, Brunton says. When Brunton broke up with his then-boyfriend, he spoke with Takei. "He said, 'Let me know what your new number is' and I did. And not long after we broke up and I moved out, George called me," Brunton recalls.

>Takei, as Brunton tells it, invited him to dinner and the theater. "He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton says. "He was a great ear. He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."

>The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

Suuuuuuuure, that is why it only comes out shortly before an election, just to vanish afterwards like the 5 million women who accused Trump. Nothing going on here goyim.

Celebrate we will, faggot.

>"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

Wow it's fucking nothing

Ta-Takei sempai... N-not so rough...

explain the "oh no no no no hahahahaha" meme to me

ohhhhhhh MYYYYYYYYYY

>expecting any kind of integrity or consistency from them
These morons don't know what a moral panic is. They'll be victims of the witch hunt soon

That's it, sounded like it was nothing

Dude, supporting Clinton isn't remotely "hard left." Economics is left/right, identity politics and social liberalism is on the authoritarian/libertarian axis

the person accusing the republican politician works for the DNC. fuck off kike

N
OH NO NO NO NO

N
O

N
O

*inhales*

jesus christ, just google "look at this dude"

They were recently former boyfriends, he said he didn't want to do it, and Takai said "okay, but don't drive since you're drunk."

Fucking nothing.

Louis CK didn't even touch anyone, and look what happened to him. This is certainly not "nothing" in the court of public opinion at the moment.

That was from a a shock jock talk show and they had him do it as a joke.

Clinton did the same thing as her husband.
Pretend you are progressive and then implement neocon agenda.

She is not a leftie only insofar as she isn't able to hold any convictions at all.

your mom told me this joke once ;)

>all of plebbit's favorite actors and comedians are being accused and the flood gates are only just beginning to open

He wanted Judge Thomas dead, you ignorant fuckstick. Next time you get it in your pretty little head to try to talk to me about politics you just remember to keep your whore mouth shut.

Jesus it just keeps coming. Who are the really big names so far? Weinstein, Spacey, CK?

>“The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear. I came to and said, ‘What are you doing?!’ I said, ‘I don’t want to do this.’ He goes, ‘You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.’ And I said, ‘No. I don’t want to do this.’ And I pushed him off and he said, ‘OK, fine.’ And I said I am going to go and he said, ‘If you feel you must. You’re in no condition to drive.’ I said, ‘I don’t care I want to go.’ So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that.”

>nothing
Dude was obviously drugged. That alone is something.

Please let this be true. Please Babby Jebus, I've been good, please make this true. I hate that fucking judgemental little prick.

I don't have a mom I was adopted by two gay dads.

Nice try Hillshill

Maybe if your Hollywood pedo buddies would stop raping people you'd be able to focus on spreading your false accusations

oh my God, they really have all been Jews or fags

In his "defense," anyone who's heard the man speak and didn't think he was a diddler is retarded.

What a time to be alive

>republicans are so scared of democrats they have to rape them
really embarrassing for drumpfies.

>World's biggest recorded penis

>They were recently former boyfriends

No they weren't, are you illiterate?

There's a community in the gay community, where their thing is turning straight men, even violently and aggressively. It turns them on, to be with a straight guy for the first time.

I would not be surprised he's one of them.

*blocks your political hitjob*

gay guy goes out on date with old queen , surprised he wants sex. this is getting ridiculous.

How was this allowed?

NOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS YOU IDIOT

Jesus fuck hold the fucking shot you goddamn nigger editor. I got fucking dizzy in this little 5 line exchange.

when you're famous they let you do it
or do they?

reddit even turned on Bill Nye

It's becoming a bit too reaching.

Sounds like he just wanted to jump on the bandwagon for publicity.

it's ok when left does it.