AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-xWoo8y9t_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate that faggot more than life itself. And I hate life a lot.

Oh My

OH NONONONO

HAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 he deflects it by coming out as straight

why are gays such lecherous fiends

B-BUT MUH REPUBLICANS

this won't stick

literally who cares not even liberals like this weirdo anymore

All leftists "males" are creeps, pedos and rapists
>inb4 i-I'm not a rapist or a pedo!
See: creep

Why is Sup Forums such hypocrites? They vehemently defend all the republicans getting accused of sexual abuse claiming the accusations must be false (including your overlord Trump) yet when it's a liberal then it's perfectly fine.

in the last decade far right wing terror attacks have killed more people in mass shootings than muslims lmao. meanwhile one liberal guy shot a congressman, and thats literally it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wrong

because if there's anything that we learnt from the left, is that hypocrisy is the best policy, fuck you lol

just look at roy moores defense, literally "joseph fucked mary when she was 14 so if you hate him you hate jesus"
the people are mentally ill. meanwhile liberals are taking down pedos and rapist left and right

>lmao

That's true, liberals are actually denouncing and hating on other liberals who turned out to be sexual harassers. Dipship republitards don't realize this is making them look bad.

mudslimes lose their shit in like 100 countries every single week

right wing political shootings and bombings by people like dylann roof have killed over a hundred people in the last decade, meanwhile muslim terror in the US, while a big issue, has been curbed substantially in the last few years

>haha you said a word I didn't like, that disproves your whole argument
Republitard "arguments".

didnt roy moore deny the allegations? innocent until proven guilty libfuck

see
how come no republican ever called out this degenerate? apparently only liberals have the morals to call out bad apples in their own party, or as the right calls it "eating itself'

Funny how some shootings just get glossed over....

>sheltering pedos and rapists for decades until they can't anymore

lol hes been accused by more people than fucking spacey at this point. cant you just accept that there are sick fucks on both sides and its important we weed them all out regardless of who they vote for?

see
Holy hell, even more hypocrisy, all the threads about liberals getting accused of rape and calling them hypocrites are perfectly fine yet when it's a republitard it's "innocent until proven guilty!"? Jesus christ you people are a joke, then again that was obvious when your retarded sister-fucking, slack jawed ass made Trump president.

>accused by more people than fucking spacey at this point.

Citation needed

libshits always jump into some pseudo fruedian autism whenever they're in a corner, just ignore them

IT WAS HER TURN WAHAWAHWAHAH

>then again that was obvious when your retarded sister-fucking, slack jawed ass made Trump president.

Democrats: the party of compassion (unless you disagree with us)

>they can't anymore
By that you mean after just one accusation with because the victim(s) decided to come out? Meanwhile no matter how many people claim a republican is a rapist, you tards will defend it to the death.

really? do i need to post the list of gop sex scandal list of the last couple decades? its outrageous. at least hollywood actually calls out their own. the catholic church is still desperately trying to hold onto their little boy dicks while the liberal pope is asking priests be allowed to marry to attract priests that arent pedos lmao

No not George Takei! He would never do something like that!

takei hasnt denied the allegations, if he does ill be so sorry ill post nice things about liberals and how they represent love and hope on twitter and /r/chapotraphouse

Prove it in court

But you won't, because its going to be just like Trump all over again and these Women will mysteriously vanish after they (((coincidentally))) decide to accuse someone 30 years later during an election year ;)

topkek they don't call out anybody, twitter calls them out and then they go with it

>glossed over
>talked about for months
>gun control brought up again
>gop and nra kill literally all regulation proposals
what? its the same shit every time. a mass shooting happens, liberals bring up gun control optionsm, gop congress bitches and kills it, and it gets dropped. rinse and repeat. what do you want?

>anyone that dares disagree with me must be an american stereotype democrat!
Fuck your compassion and shove it right up your ass.

His public response to this is sure gonna be interesting to watch

I swear to fuck that someone in an earlier thread called this.

I'm pretty sure this guy came out and said he was uncomfortable with the entire thing.

>do i need to post the list of gop sex scandal list of the last couple decades?

Please do

WAKE ME UP

Maybe Spacey should not have been a liberal, and admit to it.
Moore is not getting completely devoured by conservatives because they don't go charging for their pitchforks when accusations are made.
It wasn't Republicans or Sup Forums that destroy Lewis' and Spacey's career, they aren't the ones writing articles attacking Takei, and they aren't the ones calling to boycott Justice League. Thank the leftists for that.

Hmmmm

>like Trump
or bill clinton lol. its funny seeing you get all autistic and defensive when im not even disagreeing with you. its literally only because its some old fuck gop candidate that youre suddenly saying these accusers are all liars lmao

>at least (((hollywood))) calls out their own
what about Polanski or even Woody Allen who still has a fruitful career? you people are beyond retarded, you omit whatever inconveniences your braindead ideology

OH MY.

Fucking called it

*INHALES*

OH MYYY

>nra

The ultimate leftist boogieman

LITTLE

what am I watching here?

Let's be honest, is anyone even surprised?

>innocent until proven guilty libfuck
Is that why people are saying they'd vote for him even if he were guilty

>what are politically motivated rape charges
>what is bribery
Speaking of defending rapists...

yeah, but everybody knew ensign crusher and sulu were dating.

ITT seething soyboys! come one, come all!

The progressive left social media has been pushing these witch hunts for everyone for the last few years and now the idols who advocated for them are getting burnt by the flames they fanned, fuck off kid.

oh yeah ex army guy who posted guns on his facebook total liberal amirite? but if you really want to sink to the level of total retardation we can post actual political extremists back and forth

>Moore is not getting completely devoured by conservatives because they don't go charging for their pitchforks when accusations are made.
More like they never do no matter what because they can't accept that one of their own is a bad guy, meanwhile liberals are actually sane enough to shame one of their own. Hypocritical fuck.

theyre an extremely influential lobbyist group, mainly because all of their members are politically active and vote, are you fucking with me or are you 9 years old?

i cant speak for those two people you found on twitter or whatever man, sorry

>>what are politically motivated rape charges
>>what is bribery
Things that you'll have to prove in all of these scenarios if you want that to be a valid argument, dumbass.
>Speaking of defending rapists...
The only people defending rapists here are republicans.

>Moore is not getting completely devoured by conservatives because they don't go charging for their pitchforks when accusations are made.

>what is Pizzagate
>someone literally showed up at the pizza joint with a rifle

none of these people did anything wrong you dense faggot, that's the point. we're watching you self destruct over nothing and loving it.

>what about Polanski or even Woody Allen who still has a fruitful career?
The guys that were taken to court?

So, if a woman comes out and says a man molested her 20-30 years ago, you will instantly believe her and condemn him without any evidence?
Why not just say that men should be neutered whenever a woman says so? Because you are advocating some no due process twitter bullshit.

>that desperate deflection that's not a counter argument in the slightest
Also see

>not being completely devoured
what are you even talking about? Mccain and Romney, THE TWO republican nominees said that he should step down, most cuckservatives did drop him out, libtards are angry that there is an increasingly growing number of people on the right who dont abide by their social restrictions

>member of athiest and leftist groups on facebook
>omg he can't be a libtard!

statement:

>oh my.........from this day forth I will live my life as a straight man

Woody Allen is literally making a movie for hollywood RIGHT NOW you dumbfuck, and Polanski recieved a standing ovation DESPITE being a pedophile, you're full of shit keeel yaself

>taken to court?
>polanski fled the country
>still gets awards

Dude literally raped a 14 year old

>you will instantly believe her and condemn him without any evidence?
No, that's not the point at all, it's the fact that liberals aren't afraid of accusing their own, republicans on the other hand think they're all saints who are innocent no matter what, even after straight up recordings are made public, people still think Trump isn't a sexual harasser somehow.
>none of these people did anything wrong you dense faggot
See above, you have really bad reading comprehension.
>we're watching you self destruct over nothing and loving it.
Who's self destructing? This is about republicans being hypocrites and not daring to accuse one of their own, meanwhile liberals do it willy nilly.

That's funny because you were speaking for a whole lot of people a couple of posts ago. But playing dumb and running like a pussy from your own bullshit is your M.O. so I'm not surprised.

>who's self destructing

you

ANOTHA ONE BITES ZA DUSTO!

Really makes you think.

Funny how the loudest faggots always end up being rapists.

What's your point? That taking them to court doesn't count? The post claimed that Polanski and Allen are examples of Hollywood not calling out their own yet the fact that they went to court proves otherwise, the fact that they weren't found guilty is a completely different thing.

Also, you can see liberals right now shaming every other liberal who's getting accused, that's the point, republicans meanwhile will defend other republicans to the death even with recordings proving the objective truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xWoo8y9t_c

who did he rape?

joss whedon is next, might as well cancel justice league press right now.

>grabbing someone's dick after a date and backing off when they ask you to is "rape"

what the fuck are you talking about retard? what posts?? lay off the tap water schizo, go take a walk get some fresh air

DUMB. That's because white males are the majority. There is, however, a disproportionate amount of terrorist attacks - and ones that have been foiled - by Muslim males.

Oh, and that Las Vegas shooting was the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the U.S. Now, who did he target exactly? ;)

Tell me fellow anons, who is that one person you like that you dread them get accusations?

woaah

that really made me think mate

>Also, you can see liberals right now shaming every other liberal who's getting accused

But they've known for decades. They admitted they knew about Spacey and others for years. So they didn't "call out their own", they protected them and went silent on them, until the dam started breaking. It's disgusting.

>One of the largest lobbyist groups in the US
>swings political influence on the CDC, the Department of Mental Health, entire political establishment parties
>inserts members into Congress, lifers who literally are cucked by NRA money for decades
>wield such power that they even can stop fucking bills from being passed whenever they feel threatened
>is a boogeyman

>anyone that dares point out the obvious hypocrisy of my precious fellow republicans must be one of those darned liberals!
Hilarious. Are you an american? Would explain your black and white "us vs them" mentality.

>the catholic church
were the first people to start investigating rogue pedopriests back in the 50s and casting them out of the priesthood if they showed no signs of reforming