Who is your waifu/husbando, and how much do you love them?

Who is your waifu/husbando, and how much do you love them?

You just posted her. I'm willing to kill for her.

You do the math.

The one and only. And I love her very much.

Fight me for her irl m8t

Where and when?

At the crossroads, at sundown

Unlike you nerds, I don't have a waifu. You know why that is? It's because I am filled with so much self-loathing that I can't imagine another person loving me back no matter how much I care for them.

I want to marry her!

I just don't have one because I'm a slut.

I want her to pretend to hate me while secretly being madly in love with me

I have one, but it just sucks that I can't do a good enough job of drawing her.

I love you, user. Come, let's hug

She's so perfect I just can't stand it.

So yandere?
Also what would you call that type of sweater? There was the cleavage window sweater now this. I love this recent influx of erotic sweater designs

>So yandere?

No, what he describes is literally Tsundere.

There's nothing "secret" about a Yandere's love, it's just obsessive and violent.

I think you means Tsundere, Yandere is dangerously obsessed and killing/threatening everyone she sees as rival towards your affections

It's called the Virgin killer sweater.

I'l admit I'm not the best with Japanese terms

It's a backless sweater. Or a "virgin killer sweater" if you're a pretentious prick.

_____ ____ __ __ _____

I have no waifu or husbando. Even for a lark I have absolutely no idea how to really decide on a character that could be identified as such.

It's on nerd.

Are you me?

PLAYER 3 HAS ENTERED THE GAME

I'm here for the Starfags.

She has her flaws, but she's constantly growing as a person. I'd love to grow along with her.

Im with you guys, lets make it a tag team championship!

Love me some Star Butterfly

More than anything

At this point it's just going to be a messy gangbang, consisting out of Raven raping our asses and mouths with shadow tentacles.

I'm not sure I can really think of a set amount. I mean, she isn't real, and I've never felt love before, so I have nothing to base it off of.

Don't you threaten me with a good time

UNNF MY HEART

Where have you been my nigga

He is my spirit animal.

SHES MINE HISSSS

>I've never felt love before
Jesus Christ, Boco. That's just sad.

Why are you this way.

Um, right here.

Laziness.

Nah she's mine

I'd hold Splinters hand

Can't you just be like Raven's mansluts and have her use robot tentacles to fuck all of you? It's easier.

I wanna suck dick's dick but no homo

I WILL FIGHT YOU BITCH! Also, gaz is second favorite waifu in my waifu harem

Come at me fag

I have several. Since they are not real, I'd rather say I like them, not love.

April was hot in that movie

>ywn fly her along the Adriatic Sea

Already figuratively happily married (yet my real life feels so lonely)

why is starfire so derpy in a first panel?

More than I would like to admit. She's precious.

1. Buy a SIAI S.21
2. Replace the wings and the engine with those from Macchi M.39
3. Fly along any seas you wish.

My sweet prince

Wow, really?

The plane you were looking for was the M.33. The SIAI and later Macchi don't quite work with it.

Why they decided to name it an S.21 is still beyond me.

I dare you to post bester waifu...

good taste

Replace "r" with "l" and you got that bester waifu :3

Harley Quinn
I want her to be obsessed with me

Is that Azura from Elder Scrolls?

yes

Same, and unlike Joker I'll return the love and affection

Best most perfect girl. We should all bow down and worship her.

You do realize she'll leave you after a week/month at best if you do that, right?

>Comparing a Daedric prince(ess) of Dawn and dusk with an autistic spoiled brat with a latent homosexuality, possessed by sheogorath
your taste is shit, user

I got my waifu years ago, before I even came to Sup Forums.

>autistic spoiled brat with a latent homosexuality, possessed by sheogorath

No user, you are the autist.

No one posting her? no one? oh good, then there's no concurrency in this case :3

Besides her cooking, she'd make the perfect wife.

>Gaz

Why did you post some OC with red hair then?

Whats wrong with her cooking?! Maybe their friends taste are shit and it's actually tasty
anyways, I find her trying to introduce to us some aspects of her culture kinda qt...

You think that's bad? I don't have one because I have zero difficulty separating my obsessive hobby from my day-to-day interaction wherein my emotional void is kept stable with superficial flirting

Enjoy your food poisoning, you glubnark.

Mmmmmmkay.

I love spunky, assertive girls.
Also
>having one waifu
Amateurs. See, if one rejects me, I still have plenty of options all of which would reject me

Just get out more.

Take a ride or a walk.

Helped me the fuck out these past few years.

>cant resist a minor poisoning

>that chart
So, the type of girls who would are pretty laidback and fun to hang around with, right?

Nah, thats not the issue. Its just far too late for me now.

That and the fact that I'm a terrible person.

>I find her trying to introduce to us some aspects of her culture kinda qt
I would love to learn about Tamaranian culture from her, as well as me teaching her about Human culture, it would bring us closer. But the disgust her food regularly earns from her friends makes Tamaranian food a pass. Something that often, and from a group no less, has to mean something. Though I would be cool with hearing stuff like the entire Poem of Gratitude.

Who is in front of Raven?

She's the only fictional character that I ever had any real feelings for, sooo...

The reader, the intent of the image is Raven asking the reader if they'd be her valentine

>But the disgust her food regularly earns from her friends makes Tamaranian food a pass
Well, it would be most likely. However, I wouldn't judge until I've tasted it myself.
>Though I would be cool with hearing stuff like the entire Poem of Gratitude.
Yeah, that would be very interesting to listen their weird language.

Learn how to juggle?
She seems like the type that would like to go out and do things in a city. Walk around a park/food trucks/etc.

They say this place brings the worst in people, but you're not that bad. Maybe you're just being too hard on yourself.

Her dad.

>I would love to learn about Tamaranian culture from her, as well as me teaching her about Human culture
you know
It was fun for me to watch that she was from an seemingly aggressive warrior race where niceness was regarded to be a weakness, yet she was freaked out by certain aspects of human culture, like typical display of death when entering an ancient library.
I would perhaps take her to ancient Christian catacombs made of Skulls and bones just to see her freaked out face again...

At the low cost of 25 cents an hour

Ssssssssssslut

>I would perhaps take her to ancient Christian catacombs made of Skulls and bones just to see her freaked out face again
>just to see her freaked out face again
is this a new kind of fetish?

Not Sup Forums, but you have to understand guys, I've loved her since I was nine.

A lot.

They don't have cents in the world of Avatar. Would've been better if you used copper pieces

Redraider kill yourself

Quick! You must serenade your waifu with the last song you heard!

Does it work?

>this whole thread
>filled with plebs

Hi there, pleb!

Fine day isn't it?

I don't listen to any romantic songs, so I know it won't work. Also I can't sing or play any instruments, so it'll be embarrassing for both of us.

I'm sorry, but she's a butterface.

Whatever you say