Thicc or fatty?

Thicc or fatty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2a31vY8YNTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>95 pounds
THINN

Yes.

She's lighter than Daphne, she just wears thick sweaters.

Does anyone actually find that attractive?

15 YEARS OLD

I read "being so horny".

I'm a broken man.

Always nice to see a new face. How many days have you had internet access for?

Landwhales? not physically but betas see excessive tonnage as a sign of low self esteem. a trait they think might get them laid.

I would marry the fourth.

The one that's clearly wearing a corset? Nah, you bang #4 and marry #1.

Literally the same physique as Daphne in a more bulky outfit. Anyone with fat or thicc headcanons is delusional.

>literally

B-But muh fetish

Who is the third girl?

It's pretty clear she wears an oversized sweater because she's insecure about her body

I find them physically attractive.

classic beta. confuses imagined opportunity for sex as physical attractiveness.

Post your smoking hot girlfriend, alpha.

Sexthicc.

>he's sexually attracted to something I'm not, he's beta as fuck.

Nigga get a grip

>15
make it 20.

>thinking an alpha would bother to understand the psychology of a beta

Okay as an illustrator... WHAT THE FUCK IS TOMBOY BROWN? You can't just make shit up

But the fat face though

>You can't just make shit up

that's exactly how they name colors.

>this is what anti fatfags really believe

Yeah, there are people who like fat women because some fat women are insecure/clingy/easy/whatever, but people aren't true fat fetishists.

Where is the picture of your smoking hot bae?

Round is a not fat. The fact that you can't see her neck because of the sweater is making you assume.

>Tomboy brown

Tomboy is a color?

is not a fat face*

accidentally a word there

Thicc is LITERALLY "fat but got absurdly lucky with their body shape and the location of their fat deposits".

Alternatively it's "Hollywood version of fat where the body is fat but the face is still thin, and there are no horrible skin blemishes like cellulite"

She's neither in canon, but I don't give a damn.

The first and third Velmas are pretty hot.

this Velma is probably one of those girls who got huge fucking boobs at like 12 and she felt uncomfortable with the attention she got so she started wearing clothes that hid them

Strongthick. She could carry the whole gang around like it was nothing.

Is this cannon?
Velma's only 15?
Also how the fuck is she not in MENSA yet, isn't she prime recruiting age?

she wears an oversize sweater you thiccfag

>big-breasted nerd not confidant enough to show her goods off
Dangerously relevant.

...Thatt?

My god, a new level of self-important faggotry! One could even say this is... advanced faggotry.

Average, just with a really bad haircut.

Looks pretty normal.

Style followed by color

>1&4
I'd hit it
>2&5
youtu.be/2a31vY8YNTg
>3
Harpoons.
Man them.

Personally, I like a little accuracy when it come to velma cosplay.

>accuracy

>wrong glasses
>pencil skirt
>giant titties
>wrong cut of turtleneck
>wrong hairstyle

No.

i did i say a LITTTLE accuracy

Hey it's alright if you like it, but "accuracy" is the wrong word to use. "Realism" might be closer to what you're describing.

>but betas see excessive tonnage as a sign of low self esteem. a trait they think might get them laid.

but isn't that fucking true?
its just that NOW girls that would have gone for anything with a dick learned that they could harness their huge tits for better fish from the other pond

neither really
if its the old velma, she is wearing a baggy sweater and is probably 110lbs with modest C cups

not just that, she probably hides them so people will pay attention to her and not her tits

beccabae

PERFECT!

Behold, the face of an alpha.

Bad haircut? Girls with short hair are the best.

ONE OF EACH PLEASE

BUFF

exactly

this definitely feels like it was the case for MI Velma, since she seemed even more obsessed with covering up with her sweater than most Velma's do

Oh lordy.

Thicc and has sweater puppies.

Same body type as Daph but shorter, with unflattering clothes and a chubby baby face.

getting some inspiration Dustin, been too long since you've done an FMG piece(which is a shame since you're great at it)

>this definitely feels like it was the case for MI Velma, since she seemed even more obsessed with covering up with her sweater than most Velma's do
That actually seems likely. MI Velma was slimmer, but still just as stacked.

Really? I don't think I'm very good at it, haha. But I'm a sucker for HUGE VELMA.

>cowgirl Velma

Looks like I've got another movie to watch.

Only happens at the very end much to Velma's annoyance.

Well I'm a sucker for huge Velma too
Both hugely fat Velma and muscle Velma
But mostly fat Velma

>Really? I don't think I'm very good at it, haha.
Nah, I agree with him. You've got a terrific sense of cartoony hugeness.

what said, you've got a great grasp of the more cartoony kind of muscular huge

my brethren of exceptional taste, have a witchy Velma

Oh thanks! Well in that case, I'll try to do some Velma stuff soon. Maybe not tonight, I got some stuff to do, but I've been meaning to draw her again, one of my faves.

O-oh my.... I do love weird TF stuff with Velma...

have another one the artist did(most of the others he did aren't Sup Forums safe, indeed the witch one had to be edited to be Sup Forums safe)

and a regular Velma to round things out

Damn, yeah, these are great. Thanks, user.

Does Sup Forums's lust for large women extend from a desire to be infantilized, or some kind of Oedipus complex? Is being into large women a definite indicator of extreme beta-ness?

Jacques00 is a treasure

Wait, did anyone REALLY think she was canon thicc and or fat? I just thought she drawn thick in fanart because she's the nerdy one and it's a nerd sterotype to be overweight.

it kinda depends on what a person's definition of Thicc is, as it's a term that's still pretty subjective in nature

The sweater can make her look a little chubby, and chubby fetishists ran with it.

Well, she's definitely more curvaceous than Daphne, but she's anything but fat.

The gang aren't called a bunch of "meddling kids" for nothing.

why is she naked? is that an edit?

>ambitions
>get into mensa
wasnt velma supposed to be smart?

She suffers due to second hand dank from Shaggy.

Now, it's real. The canon somehow shot her outfit out while she stayed inside. It's a sexy joke.

>4'9"
>15
All the girls I know were full height by 15. That's an absolutely nuts height, literally in midget range.

someone needs to summon Van, his Shortstack skills are needed

That's not so unrealistic, sure, most 15 year olds are at they're adult heights or are still at normal heights like 5'3" even if they're still growing, but I remember having some really small female classmates that were around Velma's height.

T H I C C

>midget Velma

Oh god, I want this.

They probably meant in Where Are You! where she definitely has the same figure as Daphne when she's not wearing that sweater.

guess that's another one to add to the queue to draw then Dustin, along with what you mentioned in

bump

Nope, and neither is this.

bump