Amber is superior to Sofia in every single way

Amber is superior to Sofia in every single way.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shockimmy/status/640316795136700416
archiveofourown.org/works/1513802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not true, Sofia was working the streets while her mom baked, she's got mileage and experience. Amber is probably an uber prude that Sofia will be forced to teach her.

no fucking way, Amber is a HUGE slut

Is this show worth watching?

the best is princess hinata

Its as safe and mediocre as it can get before crossing the line and insulting your intelligence, its more about cute girls doing cute things to be honest

While Sofia has more practical experience, Amber has more refined kinks.

Hex, hex, hex... hex!

No doubt Amber would be a dominatrix.

Amber is a stuck up cunt.

Is there a pastbin or a mega with download links? I can't find any packaged full season torrents. Why does no-one fucking do this these days?

No, she has things stuck up her cunt.

>that forehead
Is she a refugee from Code Lyoko?

You can find the whole thing on kiss

>streaming
No thanks. Why is there always a kiss shill in every thread?

Business model.

Nah, she's too petty

This is the correct answer. Second best is Chloe

Storywise, it's bad. But you might enjoy the characters, character design, its kingdoms and the rest of its world. Be prepared to be annoyed/bored with the kiddie stories/morals though. I only put up with it because I babysit my siblings. Peppa Pig/Ben and Holly have better stories/humor, I shit you not.

fucking losers acting like downloading a mega or torrent is in anyway better.

I don't think there's a shill, frankly. I think a lot of people in Sup Forums just stream unimportant shit. I actually don't use kiss but watchcartoon instead. Something about kiss doesn't seem that easy to navigate. Too many clicks, if I remember correctly. Watchcartoononline isn't that much better (it has a terrible background for one), but I find it easier to navigate.

wtf is this shitty cgi

RWBY Vol. 5

>implying it isn't
>better quality video
>hard copies of episodes that can never go offline
>not giving clicks to a site that profits off other people's work with ads and blocks adblockers
You might as well just buy it legally, at least then money is going to the people who actually made the show.

you guys watch little girl shows

Why yes, yes we do.

I hate this show. Sofia is such a shitty little Mary Sue and the blonde is always bizarrely sexualized. I refuse to let my kid watch it anymore.

At least it's not Elena with it's horrendous theme song.

>the blonde is always bizarrely sexualized
user, you might have a problem.

Everyone in this thread has a problem. Except me of course.

No, seriously. Watch the show. It's creepy.

I watched a couple of seasons with my little sister and I've never noticed anything like that.
It's just you user. You are the creepy one.

Fuck off Muhammad. Go behead yourself.

Last time I checked most download sights also have adds.

Downloading is the same as buying an electric car you're just changing were the junk comes from

>bizarrely

Neither TPB nor Mega stop you using their sites if you use adblock, or offer to remove ads for premium membership. I'm not going to pay or watch ads for pirated content.

S-sex

shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
you do not watch this show

>At least it's not Elena with it's horrendous theme song.

Get a load of this cochon.

I told the executive producer that. He denied it. Meanwhile, no character development whatsoever. Perfect bitch almost always wins at everything.

>I told the executive producer that. He denied it.
I'm going to need context, this sounds like it belongs in a cringe thread.

twitter.com/shockimmy/status/640316795136700416

I unleashed my autism.

>Aspiring Screenwriter
>tweeting producers of little children's cartoons to complain about tropes
user please, if you actually want to get anywhere in the industry, stop. Normal well-adjusted adults don't show that they care about things like that.

Also yes OP, you are correct.

But I am obviously not normal. But Craig Gerber did not address my criticism for the most part, just dodged it.

That was also a year & a half ago. Not like that makes any difference...

But still, does anyone agree with the premise that the protagonist is a boring, uninspired Mary Sue?

BUT SHE'S A CUNT AND A BITCH!

As someone who's watched every episode up until now--I like Sofia. It's a kids show--not to mention a Disney princess one--so her being the kind-hearted-solves everyone's problems-heroine isn't so offensive to me. She's the gateway for kids to learn their lesson of the day.

I will admit it would be nice to get an episode about herself again. Every episode has her helping other people--to the point where she barely even sings anymore. Every new song is reserved for the one-off character of that episode.

Being a "children's show" is a pretty poor excuse for shit writing. Sofia was made to show that little girls can be princesses. The commoner's background was to make Sofia relatable to audiences. But Sofia's not relatable if her only problems are really somebody else's problems. Sofia doesn't struggle with anything personally, but there is something really wrong in getting children to think that they can be Sofia & solve everyone else's problems. Will it ever be shown sometimes help is unwanted? Maybe we shouldn't be encouraging kids to get involved in matters unrelated to themselves? That meddling with another's problem will likely backfire & end terribly?

user, when I was a little kid, I watched Thomas the Tank Engine. I didn't develop a complex about being really useful otherwise I'd be worthless, or a particular respect for and defference to authority, which people who read too much into things could easily say the show encourages.

Young kids might be impressionable, but I've yet to see any compelling evidence that media they consume when they're that young affects them or stays with them in any meaningful way. It's simply something to entertain them. Kids don't really start developing values until later.

Kids don't really have values until a certain age but shows still cram morals into each episode regardless. If you're going to have to write with themes in mind, the rest of the writing should reflect that maturity.

archiveofourown.org/works/1513802

Have a fic of Sofia giving Clover a handjob.

>Being a "children's show" is a pretty poor excuse for shit writing.

Sure, children's shows with an ongoing narrative should be held to high standards. But Sofia is the type of kids show that follows the episodic moral an episode formula. It's a step above the kids shows where the characters talk with their audience. Even the ongoing background plot of Sofia being the secret library keeper is part of the episodic formula. Every episode is just a small story centered around a lesson, that's why I don't mind Sofia's perfectly kind-hearted nature--it's all part of the formula of the type of childrens show it is. Sofia is harmless, she's sweet and cute and kids love her for those reasons alone. They're not contemplating her depth like you are.

I think an episode addressing unwanted help would be interesting, though.

You may be okay with how formulaic the series is in structure, but I know it could have been much greater. It's frustrating be ause the premeses of the series is so full of potential & it is madly popular with children, but it doesn't challenge itself.

Amber needs to take a long, hard look at some of her behaviour and admit she hasn't always been the best person. It might be difficult for such a young girl to take, but I think she's ready for it.

I don't see Amber as anything bad. What's wrong with being high-strung & having opinions?

Sofia/Vivian master race

>Maybe this thread won't be full of pedo shit this time

Why do I ever give you faggots the benefit of the doubt?

It was only some pervs at the beginning. Most of this thread is not about visuals.

bump

Bumpity bump bump

Maybe, but she is still only second best.

>claiming to have a child
>has the time to have autism fits at kids show writers
You are either a lying faggot, or an undeniably shit parent.

Either way you are a tard and you don't know what "mary sue" means.

I never claimed to have a kid.

Is Sofia NOT a Mary Sue? What is wrong with my concept of a Mary Sue?

>I never claimed to have a kid.
>I refuse to let my kid watch it anymore.

>Is Sofia NOT a Mary Sue?
>multiple episodes about her fucking up and pissing off her friends
>multiple occasions were she has to be told to "do the right thing"

was not me.

There are a /few/ episodes that show Sofia as flawed, but the vast majority Sofia is perfect.

The low number of posters makes it unlikely that you could share this degree of autism with anyone. Even having a twitter is just the sort of thing a disgusting, child rearing, moralfaggot normie such as yourself would do.

>occasionally flawed=perfect
Maybe work on your reading comprehension before browsing tvtropes looking for buzzwords to use to make yourself feel smart.

Why are you so angry user? Can't we just appreciate little princesses like this thread was meant for?

Why would I lie about something like that? If I'm posting on Sup Forums there's like a fifty-fifty chance I am a virgin.

A fee mistakes that can be counted on one hand does not rectify the hundreds of occasions of perfection.

The Brofias are starting to come out of hibernation.
Spring must be just around the corner

So, any decent fan fics. Fap fics or otherwise

Cute legs, lass.