Star vs the four-suits of butterflies

What does it all mean, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oz2SbKNpwuRnJ4eGVhTGRqd1E/view
strawpoll.me/12381144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the magical high comission's gonna die, right?

I want to lick Star's shoulders

Heckapoo's a demon, but soon she'll be an angel

They'll live because they're apparently immortals who control spacetime and dimensional travel and shit. Maybe they'll be temporarily put out of commission but you can't kill a god.

The mortal queen of Mewni who's known for her battle with Toffee in the past, however...

MEGA WHERE

Should I just stop self inserting as Marco now, seeing how he's not going to end up with Star Butterfly? I didn't want to get back into the corporate daily grind as this was my perfect mental escape. Now it's crushed.

Don't forget about the one that had lightning.

I want to lick Star's stars

So if Moon dies, will Star become queen right away, or will River take over as sole ruler of Mewni?

on a sidenote, who the fuck is Grandmaster?

Senei's sensi.

This happened

moon presence?

New character that gives black belt to Marco.

>you can't kill a god
challenge accepted

The guy who's gonna make Marco a Black Belt

That might not even be an issue because Toffee or "Ludo" or someone could seize the throne.

Bump dammit

We need to watch this

makes sense, since the VA is a black guy

>Toffee has sealed away the members of the high council
>Glossaryck gives no fucks
>The barriers between dimension have collapsed and all worlds are messing into one
>Eclipsa's crystal is cracking is only a matter of time before she emerges
>Star was exiled to be void never to return
>suddenly an arm pierces right through his chest and vaporizes him
>it's monster arm who has finally revealed himself
>I AM THE GRANDMASTER, DEMON LORD OF THE MULTIVERSE

>implying Marco isn't gonna quit karate

can someone post the full scene comic?

Bushido Brown

literally no MEgA links in the past thread
have google drive for now

>three princesses/queens of the butterfly lineage
>and one mysterious old woman
heinous confirmed to be bastard butterfly?

user pls

That mewnian girls become weird-looking when they age

>what about memes?

Dear god, where is all this edge about character death coming from?

Star is still only 14, so River would be ruling as her regent until she reaches adulthood. At which point Queen Star and King Marco would take over.

>Eclipsa's crystal is cracking
i dont remember seeing any cracks in it

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oz2SbKNpwuRnJ4eGVhTGRqd1E/view
Thanks senpai

Thanks
I hope it works this time

Mewni is a queendom, the consort can't rule alone so that means River would only be a regent until Star came of age.

A bunch of people thought there was a crack in the crystal, but it was actually just Eclipsa's weird hat ornament.

Start self-inserting as Oskar.

That or a former queen.

In the instagram promo the voice over says "it all comes down to this", with Marco and Star about to talk it out. I'm sure this is the scene where they reveal their feelings with each other after Raphael tells Marco that Star, his partner in crime, is the girl he should be dating.

soon user soon

>16 years willingly away from her
Yup, true love.

It doesn't work that way. The Butterfly family happens to be the family in charge of throne but that doesn't mean that ever butterfly woman is royalty. Odds are, she's a distant cousin who's a blacksheep because she has a boner for monsters like Eclipsa did

God I love it when people use my edits

from starco fagots
if their ship is going down, every thing is

it's seriously more funny that the original

>and tell Janna to fuck off
gets me every time

If you Starcofags are serious about wanting Starco endgame you should NOT want it to happen yet. Because if they end up a couple by the end of season 2, I fucking guarantee you they won't stay together for the entirety of season 3.

for me its
>if you see Tom tell him I said hi

No one said they want them together at the end of S2, just that they acknowledge their feelings for each it by then. Also season 4 of Kim Possible pulled off Kim's and Ron's relationship well.

Damn son snap!
“One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.”

i really dont get why people say the lore of the show is complicated.its understandable enough

>implying anyone other than strawmen wanted starco by the end of season 2
Please user, your shitposts are getting tiresome.

>Jarcofags and Starcofags are having baby fights all over the place
I'm just here enjoying the shitstorm and fapping to Hekapoo

A shooting star's gonna fall

Everyone here realizes that Oskar is going to end up being a agent of evil right?

Anyone have that screen cap of a crew member saying maybe the true villain has been with us all along?

Sauce?

Drive link for the episode?

EXPAND THE HAREM

is there a point to lucille bluth´s character? She always says "SOON I WILL DESTROY THEM" but we all know it wont amount to anything.If she allied herself with toffee then maybe but right now shes a fucking joke

Oskar haven't been with us for almost the entire season though

The general is going to explode next week and the amount of memes, art, and cuckposting will be off the charts. My body is ready

I think he just has mommy issues. The fangs probably just means he's like one of those idiots who file their teeth.

Everybody wants the D-az.

>general

No idea how much longer

Its gonna be good

ANSWER PLZ AND THANK

strawpoll.me/12381144

The big bad is Glossaryck. He came to the graveyard and burned the protective anti-rat spell so Toffee-possessed Ludo would capture them. Then he will help Toffee to free Queen Eclipsa, who he canonically got along with.

It feels like we're in for a big week before the hiatus. How will poor Marco deal with all the relationship drama surrounding him?

I think she is. I mean, with all the bad stuff that's probably gonna happen to Star, you gotta throw her a bone somewhere

Was it anti rat? I thought it was something to buff rats.

>Star wanted to hold hands

>Marco was doing a bro fist

Maximum spaghetti there Star

I can agree with something bad, but I think the worst they can do is take away their magic and send them to something similar to the Phantom Zone

Does anyone else want to bully star for being flat chested?

why did they run off following that exchange?

How would having her mother die be throwing Star a bone?

Poorly, I would imagine.

Why does Star deserve a break when she's done nothing good for anyone in the show except in Storm the Castle?

More like Star went for high five, Marco fist bump, both spaghetti hard

This is the face of a man who just did something with someone else and is feeling guilty I say

Star canonically doesn't know how brofist works, happened with Janna too

Because they have reached critical spaghetti.

>King Marco

The Starcrushed preview showed that there is clearly going be an issue that Star and Marco have to confront but it remains to be seen what the issue is.

>King of Monsters LOVE Marco

That's where the supposed strain is going to manifest itself, Marco looks like he was grabbing a drink and going back to where he was previously, likely with Jackie. That would explain his movement away from the engagement, Star however is just spilling spaghetti at this point.

If marrying Star is the only way to become King of Mewni, then I can assure you that there will be no King Marco.

>who the fuck is Grandmaster?

The guy who made those video tapes.

As a point of order, the red belt tape was number eight, out of twelve, if I counted right.

Marco has a LOT of headroom to get more powerful, just on the video-fu he's been learning.

Never mind the SIXTEEN YEARS of hyperbaric time chamber training he got.

That's excitement you're looking at, not guilt

that's actually a solid theory

>There are actually people who don't think Marco will marry Star.

>No images of best girl

Let´s fix that

That'd be quite the twist

Looks more like nervousness and confusion.

And why is Jackie kissing Marco on the cheek when they've kissed on the lips before?

So the Heinous arc thickens... And they also explained the gag about Marco having $650 in his pocket. Merchandising: Where the real money from the revolution was made.

Because couples don't kiss on the lips literally everytime. It looked like Marco was talking before too.

>There are people who think Marco will marry Star

That's the face of an excited teenager experiencing intimacy with someone he's chased for so long.

...Also at a young age, too.

Does it bother anyone else that they use the term "multiverse" in this episode, they've been pretty consistent that "universe" is the catch all term for the cosmic shenanigans even if it multiple realities are involved.

>Starcucks drawing Star with cow boobies
That's real DDamage control, I would say.