So who here actually reads comics and doesnt enjoy comic movies and doesnt like the movie only shitters

So who here actually reads comics and doesnt enjoy comic movies and doesnt like the movie only shitters

Avoiding the movies and staying focused on only the comics became pretty easy once I dropped all current cape comics, to be honest.

I still read classic capes, but avoiding current capes helps me avoid the movies, the political controversies, the editorial disasters, the shitty event crossovers, the market share flamewars, pretty much everything that only distracts from comics.

Sup Forums is for cartoons Op. Its right in the name cotoons

It's hard to live in this world
>You like GotG too, didn't you user? 'cause you read comix and I got the jokes, so we can be friends now, yeah?
>Man SS was so cool and edgy.
>How deep is "Martha"?
>Civil war was more that Disney ticking boxes, and didn't feel like it was just "going through the motions"
But yeah... I'm getting tired of them and the people the attract.

And yet it's the capeshit threads that get all the attention. Capeshit movies belong on Sup Forums.
I'm so burned out on it all.

MCU/DCEU only shitters are cancer and I blame them for most of the console wars bullshit I've seen these past few years.

If we did co would be deader than toy

Please dont post in my thread

>>Mfw can't talk about comics without movie fags starting company wars and using comics as fuel for pointless debates and politics

I am more into animation but I feel you.

Checked for truth Sup Forumsrothers

Yes and no. I enjoy comics and think that the films are 'ok'.

I don't think I've watched a single MCU (or DCEU for that matter) movie. I'm not a movie person in general so sitting down to watch something that's either an adaptation of something I like that I know will make me sperg out or watching something I don't care for isn't really something I want to do. Movie/TV fags need their own board though.

They do
Its czlled Sup Forums

Nobody that is honest and not a pretentious faggot.

I enjoy cape comics as much as you do mate, but let's not pretend that they're high art and cape movies are a pile of crap.

Started off as a comic reader and I still sometimes enjoy movie adaptations. I just hate the MCU in particular because the novelty has worn off and it's getting boring.

People who only watch movies are fine, as long as they don't pretend that they like comics. I don't get mad when people like things I don't like, but that's where I draw the line.

less consolewarposting, less casualposting, oh no, what a disaster

Never had trouble reading comics and enjoying the movies. They're totally different mediums.

>no posting what a disaster
Lets be real user

live action movies and Tv generally don't cut it for me.

I'm only here for /sug/

>>/out/

I like the MCU films better than the comics for the most part. I only pull Black Widow (Marvel wise) and its ending next month.

Pretty much, I just don't really care about movies in general.

I sopped caring for the movies after the first Avengers and only watched Civil War because my folks had the DVD. Capeshit movie posting never really affected my Sup Forums viewing habits sans Man of Murder memetry due to my interest in indie or unpopular comic storytimes, cartoons and webcomics.

cartoon and moviefags are ruining injustice 2. they are a cancer.