ITT: actor reveals that would break Hollywood

ITT: actor reveals that would break Hollywood

She is a Dom who runs a harem of Nickelodeon stars

Oops not an actor
but still

I would blow my fucking brains out

You can't legally defame someone after they're dead.

Yeah, that would be a tragedy

Good thing he is literally a Saint

Retired as actor... but there could years and years worth of shit.

Ask any travel agent in Manila. Tom does Boy Tours.

He is going to be selected asPresident after the military coup, a figurehead to pacify the people. Ryan (Cheney) will be running the show. Tom will still get his Boys.

Bowie used to pick up teeny boppers on the reg from secret parties

Robin Williams was very pure, loved his occasional drugs, but was by no stretch a sexual predator by any degree.

But if he did come out as a one, it would shatter hollywood a good bit.

brits don't do that shit user. see hugh grant. the faggot got caught banging a 4/10 prostitute.

this is all you guys, man. keep us brits out of it.

>implying Chad Eastwood is some slimy jew who needs to assault women

the absolute boy

Bowie is also dead so nobody will come forward to denounce him.

Who is jimmy saville?

>brits don't do that shit user
now then now then

Trinity

>prime-meryl will never make you call her mommy as she sucks you off

what is the purpose of living?

would never happen, hes already famous for cheating on every chick he ever dated because every woman on earth wanted his cock. he didnt need to hit a bitch

kek

>making fucking meryl streep your mommyfu
user, i...

lmao are you serious

they literally had a huge pedo cover up exposed

>average conservative couple

>cameo in Blues Brother
it counts

I can't believe how attractive he is

Dirty jokes now count as harassment.

Maybe not regular sexual harassment/violence, but britland seems to have a higher proportion of famous pedos.

Not an actor. It was also one guy. How many have been announced in the last two weeks for USA? 6? 10?

It would be a honor to have her block your way out and flick that glorious bean in front of you while you watch, intimidated but entranced

>Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore

they can. if you went to work and walked up to some female coworker you dont know well and started saying weird sexual shit you thought was a joke it could be harassment. this is why autists should just stay on disability. ive met nearly all of my gfs at work, while ive seen turbo spergs try to hit on girls and be confused and angry why they dont get dates

Somebody stop me!

Honestly, most old white men are problematic. Only non problematic actors are those that are new. Those are the ones that you can stan and ship.

He's already a True Patriot who the (((Media))) have tried to destroy in their war on Traditional Christian Values, so of course they wouldn't care if some slut made up stories about him, just like they tried to hurt our Father during his campaign

texting your mentally ill gf about your cock isnt a crime my man, i would know

Someone please make up one of those professional-looking inspirational quote images with this.

Coke dealer. Was convicted for it before the Reagan hysteria

he molested short round

tim allen literally said on norms show that his newest show was written by "very funny" liberals and that politics had nothing to do with it getting cancelled. it was honestly probably the salary he demanded to not retire. for a literal coke mule degenerate, tims had a great career in hollywood

Holy shit

yeah haha i get it he was santa claus in a couple movies

if either of these guys go down than thats fucking it for hollywood

>When asked about the allegations, the Mr. Poppers Penguins star said, "I'm well aware of what Jim Carey did. But I'm not Jim Carey. Jim Carey doesn't exist. This form is just moving through the cosmos. It's an idea given life. Jim Carey was that but now isn't. What he did, never happened because he never was."

mommy's don't suck dicks. Mommy's make you suck their titties.

>Have you thought about my cock today?

Iconic

>How many have been announced in the last two weeks for USA? 6? 10?
You realize almost all of these people did nothing or next to nothing, right?

wouldn't break hollywood, but it would break my heart

1 pedo? 1? is that all you got? kek

nah man this is all you guys, no offence.

DELET THIS!

kek

Sexual harassment claims will blow over.

Only actual rape or underage shit will properly fuck up careers.

Which is exactly what someone who was being threatened by the globalist statists would say.

It is no surprise that the cultural Marxism of the last eight years has created so many sexual abusers, but it is shameful they destroyed innocent peoples career and destroyed good shows while trying to cover up their consequences

Gandolfini was as pure as men can come into this world.

Joke doesn't have to be directed at said oversensitive proud slut and they might start to make complaints.

I was sexually harassed by Tom Hanks in the summer of '96. That bastard tried to touch my Johnson, but I kicked his ass and ran away. I was an aspiring actor, He destroyed my career in the end.

Post boipussy or GTFO

So a standard autist is going to jail, just for being autistic. Great justice system we got going on here

Pedo Tom should be allowed to pedo

>brits don't do that shit
someone might want to tell your government that

>destroyed good shows

You are a pedophile degenerate

What would happen if you accuse a man before destroying his career with no survivors?

>tfw never touched by God

Why does Rand Paul have a triangle? Pizza signaling? Fucking degenerate

apparently he was a bit like tony soprano irl a real macho tough guy

IMAGINE YOUR SHOCK

Wasn't there stuff when he was governor?

I want to believe this image is real.

Didn't he bang a bunch of whores a few years ago? His gremlin wife left him and then they reconciled?

I actually think theres more proof he was harmed be pedos, or atleast exploted

HEY CANDYMAN, MAH NOSE IS EMPTY

*by

fake news

unironically big if true

Lucas is a talentless retard, but he's no predator.

He was part of the Mickey Mouse Club as a child star. Why would he be the predator?

J.G was the purest, gentlest strongman in the East Coast.

You can't find any fault with him, he left this world too soon :(

Hollywood would be fucking destroyed beyond repair, especially if Spielberg went down.

Funny that this is Dwayne Johnson and Will Smith combined, because coworkers and I agreed they will probably come out of this pure (th-they have to...!)

I'd be crushed but at the same time, it's plausible.

I'd kill myself.

He's already gone through his bout of sex scandals from sexual harassment to the secret love child he had with his maid. If this came out now, he'd be finished, but it looks like he's managed to find redemption in the public's eyes.

how soon we forget

You literally had at least one former PM who was a pedo (Ted Heath) among many others in the establishment

>A literal neckbeard
Jesus Christ why is this hairstyle even a thing? It's not even the first time I've seen it.

saw him walking his labrador in Tribeca once a few years back but I didn't fully register that it was him until I already passed him and plus I hate the whole concept of hounding actors for autographs and pictures and shit so I didn't say anything. We were the only people on the street though since it was kinda early on a sunday or something but I don't think I would've noticed him at all if there were more people around. His whole demeanor was like he was just a regular dude. It was nice.

Unlikely. Mara Wilson had nothing but nice things to say about Danny.

Based fucking Tom. What a shot!
>you will never be this cool ;_;

>Tom Hanks busted his asshole to make it BIG in show business

This is a literal statement

Yeah this one would fucking suck even though he's gone.

I'm pretty sure his sexual harassment stuff all came out years ago, with how he groped women's breasts. I'd be very surprised if there's someone who he stayed quiet then who for some reason would come out with something now.

this guy