Pink Hair Edition

Pink Hair Edition

Last Thread: [NEW RELEASES]
>Storm in the Room
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/preair/04x16.mkv
Dailymotion: [Dailymotion] Steven Universe season 4 Episode 17 - Storm in the room (embed)
Marbucks: marebucks.com/sun/118/
>New weekly episodes at 7pm EST
Feb. 24: "Rocknaldo"
Mar. 03: "Tiger Philanthropist"
- Source: su-g.pw/qs367
>Issue 1 of new Steven Universe ongoing comic
mega.nz/#F!uFcHmR6T!owJQoIxHi3wK4l71ncxS8g
>Upcoming art book 'Art and Origins' available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
[SoundCloud] aivi & surasshu
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

peri a cute

Jasper spanking Sapphire when?

Still waiting on that villain Arc, Sugar.

this is a big thread

How can we corrupt Steven's innocence?

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon and OP is a faggot

>forgot subject
kill yourself

I like it.

lapiven

canon

>no /sug/ in the title

This is why we should've made the when it hit page 10.

>no /sug/

F
A
I
L
U
R
E

Who do you think will be shattered first?

Something was wrong with CAPTCHA v1 and I had to switch to the newer version, but in doing so I forgot to add the subject.

*made the thread

>Connie enjoys sleeping in Steven's bed

canon

My expectations.

What is the meaning of life?

>Connie plays Civ V

Good taste connie

>Pink Hair Edition
Kinda giving me a Tetsuo vibe

OP

So he went Super Saiyan Rosé?

NON-DELUSIONAL JASPERFAGS REPORT IN

>tfw I love Jasper but i'm not stupid enough to believe she'll show up in Tiger Philanthropist
I kind of wish I was.

Ha ha, but no seriously it'll probably be Ruby. Sapphire at least has the future vision thing going on.

Ruby said it herself: She's disposable.

>using the botnet

Wasn't post-powered up Tetsuo's hair white?

I want Steven to step on me with his sandals.

For Her.

Pearl fuses with Steven then opens her "mind" to Steven through their fusion and he gets to witness all the horrible things she and the other Crystal Gems have done over these past ~6000 years.

Sexually? Can't be done, he'll always stay innocent and won't see it as a big deal.

which one?

That is to say, for him

No, that's retarded.

Who the shit believes that? If she comes back it'll take a while and will definitely not happen in one episode.

I don't think she'll show up for quite some time. I almost feel bad for the people who will read just about any episode title or description and think BUT WHAT IF JASPER SHOWS UP. Some people were even suggesting that Steven would unpop & heal Jasper in Storm in the Room? Like... what

Tetsuo's hair turned white during the last two volumes or so. I belive it started after he looked into Akira's mind.

>No, that's retarded. All /trash/fags need to be purged.

rub sexually

When you live for someone, you're prepared to crash this plane.

WITH NO SURVIVORS.

GRID SALE!

THANK YOU BASED GABBYN

Jasper is a b-b-b-ubbled Gem

>ifunny
Come on user. It even has the artist watermark.

Steven's feet are to dominate others, not for sexual like Lapis' slutty feet

Gems should kiss

I've read people saying they hope Ronaldo gets her out or something in Rocknaldo. The fuck, m8. It's like they're suffering from withdrawal.

I know.

I'm actually starting to get kind of uncomfortable with current Lapidot art because of how short Peridot is. Like a child.

>It's like they're suffering from withdrawal.

just like Jasper

Lapidirts should kiss the barrel of a gun shortly before pulling the trigger.

Reminder that Pearl made Connie suicidal, and without Steven's intervention she probably would have thrown her life away in a fight.

Is connie now used goods

So what's this about Steven wanting pink hair? Did I miss something in the latest episode?

I think the obvious answer here is to make her a shortstack.

Reminder that Pearl has almost gotten Steven killed multiple times.

>hasn't watched Storm in the Room

Remember that time Amethyst shapeshifted into Greg's dead girlfriend

REMEMBER

Didn't Pearl realise that Connie dosen't poof? Didn't she realise that Steven wouldn't be destroyed if Connie died in a fight for him?

GUYS

Better question

Did she even care?

I do and it makes me angry everytime. They take it out on Greg, when it was Rose who wanted to have Steven, not to mention that it probably makes him feel like he shouldn't have been born.

>Did I miss something in the latest episode?
Implies I watched it, but apparently skipped over or misheard something.

He told his cloud room's Rose, who isn't actually Rose and is really just Steven talking to himself, that he had thought about dying his hair pink. It explains how he knew about dying hair in the dreaded LOOBC.

I'd honestly prefer if he just gets a pink gradient, and not full-on pink hair.

Probably not. Gems dont seem to carr about humans that much.

tl;dr?

This shit is still one of the most evil things a character has ever done in the show. Hands down. I can never even pretend amethyst is a good character (morally) after pulling this. It's cruel to the point of torture, and the diamonds have yet to do something even close to this level of malicious.

Thanks

I'll be honest, I hated Amethyst a long while after this, but recent developments have made her my 3rd favourite Gem.

While I agree what Amethyst did was shitty and cruel, the Diamonds nuked the Earth and that's a step or two above emotional torture.

CG as a whole seem to be more amoral and "evil" than the loyal gems. Even Jasper was just a bitch AFTER PD was killed.

GALS.

I suspect he won't actually do it, since to some degree he's faced up a bit to everybody treating him like a Rose substitute.

Diamonds were fighting a war my man. And in war you do what you have to to win.

Is this Loss?

The fact that her and Greg weren't seen hanging out until almost a full season later pretty much confirms that the situation wasn't fixed right away. Yeah I know, off-screen stuff but still. She fucked up, she knew she fucked up and it took a while to mend things.

God what a good, underrated ep Maximum Capacity is.

Just remember that the HW gems are much worse.

Except Lapis, she could still bounce back from the autismo writing zuke put her through.

Yeah, though I think he'd look pretty good with grown-out hair and pink gradient I don't think he should have it, as it would kind of clash with his character and his struggle of becoming as great or surpassing his mom.

Oh I know about their atrocities, but before we knew about them I thought of Amethyst as worst Gem.

I don't see many people talk about Amy's recent form.

What's your opinion /sug/? I was kind of apathetic at first, but the scruffy look grew on me over time and really suits her. The squint she had early on was a nice touch too.

Hopefully Jasper was left untouched by Zuke. Lapis seems to be starting her recovery. It'd take a miracle, but I think Peridot could be rescued from meme hell too.

A beaut

But she cleaned his garage!

>implying Amber wont be the one to meme Jasper
She'll be Jasper's Zuke

Pretty sure Garnet and Pearl were there too

Call me naive but I refuse to believe that Amber could do anything as bad to Jasper as Zuke did to Lapis and Peridot.

What kind of cute or romantic things do you want to see happen with Steven and Lapis? my Lapiven sisters.

Remember when we thought the zuke couldn't be juked?

What causes a person to be like this?

Fusion.

>Steven and Lapis have a song about time.
>Steven buys Lapis chocolates and tries to get her to eat them.
>Steven teaching Lapis about his body, explaining what his lungs, heart, eyes e.t.c are for, then Lapis asks if his heart is for love?

Fair enough, but Zuke also has a wealth of mental health issues and had an intense fixation on a very specific vision of her ship. I think the worst we'll see from Ambersper is some memeing but not on the level of Zukepis and Zukedot.

What do you think is in the future for CN?

>tripfag

Nigga do you expect me to read all that shit?

Which Gem is the most likely to pour some sugar on Steven?