Stinz Storytime

Continuing on from yesterday's thread with volume 2, issue 2.

Image contains an embedded file, what? That's got to be a false positive. Oh well, let's try it now.

I think this is the first time we hear someone call him "The Black Major."

And this is the first small hint that things have gotten weird outside the Gieselthal valley since the war ended.

Yep, it's starting to sound like an election.

I guess old Flädl can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Alright, it's showtime!

>This is an election, not a wedding!

Heh.

Oh damn, guard the family jewels there, Flädl!

Half-horses, man. Even the old guys are stubborn and fighty.

Wow, thanks for "helping" you guys.

That's a fairly abrupt scene change. Could have used a "Later.." on panel 5 or something to make it less jarring.

So it was really that guy in the crowd doing a "let's you and him fight" that started everything.

According to the doctor who studied them in volume 1, issue 5, the half-horses are a different breed from centaurs ("kentaurs" in German), because centaurs can eat meat while half-horses can't. I can see how that might make being related to those gypsy centaurs a bit shameful.

And that's it for this tale. Up next is the bonus piece, another excerpt from good Doktor Colbert's work on the halfhorses of the Geisel valley, which I'll post in a few minutes.

Okay, let's finish the last couple of pages of this issue out.

And that's it. Next issue we get more war stories.

why does the guy on the left have a foot for a hand

He's wearing big leather work gloves, and you can only see the base of his palm and back of his thumb? Look at the other hand.