It's okay to be white!

It's okay to be white!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyGoBtPc174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=yyGoBtPc174

I don't really understand this "campaign." Is it another way to shit on whites somehow?

it's just a ""campaign"" to make the left look racist by pretending the implication of white supremacy isn't there,they act like the majority of the left actually believe that it's not okay to be white. I say instead of overreacting, liberals should just put similar signs up that state "it's okay to be [any race]"

You're goddamn right, it is.

>,they act like the majority of the left actually believe that it's not okay to be white.
even though the left has basically come out and said they are anti white and anti male

>tumblr posts and similar stuff
>the entire left

I know.

Based logic poster.

They won't do it though. You know what happens to people that publicly state that all lives matter. Don't pretend there is no double standard here.

White people are all rapists. Notice not a single colored person has been accused in Wensteingate?

>If it is not 100% of them it can not possibly be a significant amount of them
This is horrific logic, you must love muslims too.

It's okay to be white and black lives matter!

what? I can't EVEN right now

geez, you just can't, WOW

"All Lives Matter" was deemed racist ages ago, get with the times.

moving the goalposts

first it's "the left" in it's entirety, now you're content with "maybe 'a significant amount"

what's next?

>rightcucks are LITERALLY incapable of understanding that "Black Lives Matter" ≠ ONLY black lives matter
Whether you agree with BLM or not pretending to not understand what the name means is pretty retarded. In a way saying "All Lives Matter" supports BLM but if you can understand that when people say ALM they're not necessarily agreeing with BLM you should be able to get that BLM doesn't mean that other lives don't matter.
\blog

BLM (the phrase) in inherently flawed, though. No need to draw attention to Black Lives unless you're implying there's a country-wide police conspiracy to murder blacks, when that isn't the case.

>the majority of the left actually believe that it's not okay to be white.

But that's true.

>implication of supremacy
Where’s the implication?

>Notice not a single colored person has been accused in Wensteingate?

George Takei is a Person Of Color and the lone white guy that has been accused is a homosexual.

Notice not a single straight white male has been accused yet (I think that Ed Westwick guy got accused, but not "officially")

Black lives matt-

That's not my logic, I just think that if an argument is based entirely on anecdotal evidence then why should I be convinced? You could collect thousands upon thousands of anti-white tweets and tumblr blogs and I still wouldn't be convinced because that's not truly representative of the majority.

>BLM (the phrase) in inherently flawed
Because you subscribe to the retarded notion that BLM means ONLY black lives matter. It's the most convenient straw man argument the right has pulled out of their ass, that takes some skill, I guess.

It's being intentionally obtuse because the phrase "All lives matter" is not a reply to "Black lives matter".
You have to intentionally misconstrue the point to think that it is, or buy into someone showing/telling you that is appropriate.
People that say it confirm to others who they really are.

ALL Lives should Matter, user. No reason Black Lives exclusively Matter.

That would actually be smart and the left isn't smart. Instead they did exactly what Sup Forums wanted, doubled down on muh racism, and started calling the signs "hate speech."

Where's your proof?

It's not true, and you should realize by now twitter screencaps do not speak for everyone. If you were to actually go outside and socialize, most people will not shit on you for being white unless you shit on them first. Don't believe me? Go for a walk or chat with your neighbors or whatever.

It's not rocket scientst, Alt-Cuck.

White people are inherently superior. By existing they are practicing supremacy over all others. Saying "It's Okay To Be White" is to say "It's Okay That White Supremacy Exists"

No, I know what BLM means. It means "please stop killing us", as if the cops all got together and decided to start killing blacks. Appealing to that conspiracy is pointlessly inflammatory and hateful in itself. Cops are out there risking their lives for their communities, engaging in (unfavorable, even for them) confrontations with thugs, and getting lampooned for it. It's a fucking disgrace.