Is it pretty much established that this is an unhealthy relationship?

Is it pretty much established that this is an unhealthy relationship?

Yes, but it also shows how they don't fucking get the character.

Logan's best relationship was with normals.

She needs to date some ordinary boys who get killed by her enemies. She needs to find an analog. For Logan it was Japanese culture. For Laura...

Plus Taylor and Hopeless got stuck working together.

Why won't Laura just settle down with jubilee

I wish someone with some actual vision for the character would get control of her book instead of Taylor going through the motions and Hopeless being hopeless.

looking forward to the return to status quo of Laura being alone and sad

From you to Joe Q. She is his waifu.

Remember when Laura wanted nothing to do with being anything like Wolverine? I miss that.

Fuck. No.

Much more fun for Jubes to have fun with boys while Laura sulks. Jubes can be her Cyclops.

I wanted to scream that reading her reunion with OML. I wanted her to be so filled with hope and feels and then to realize she's got to drive him away for Gabby. Laura being miserable only works if she gets some little shot at happiness.

Oh man, I almost forgot about NYX. Man, they've been fucking up X-23 from the very beginning, huh?

I do to. Who in his right mind would want to be like Logan.

Eh, it got good under Yost. X-force/New Mutants was good shit.

Think about this, Claremont was the one who wrote her first time with the X-men, including making her besties with Betsy.

yeah Marvel should just do it since how much they love progression

Fuck off she should be with young Cyclops.

She should be with Spider Man.

And no longer being Wolverine once the inevitable Logan resurrection arrives?

Cyclops with teen prostitute is still a better paring

They've certainly got more chemistry than her and Angel. Even Hopeless showed they have better chemistry

Wait, is Cyclops not with Emma? Or is time travel Scott still hanging around? I'll be honest, Marvel got real bad there for awhile and I checked out.

Emma and Scott broke up in Bendis' run, Scott died in the dumb Inhumans v X-Men event recently, and Teen Cyclops is still running around not doing much.

Why hasn't time exploded?

After reading many of her books, i think laura appears to have complex feeling when it comes to relationship with males.
I noticed that laura usually seems to be more used to and easily get attach and befriend with older males than boys of her age most of the time.
But at the same time she does this,deep down she also seems has sexual fear and antagonistic feeling about them.
When it comes to boys of her age, she's often distance herself from them,but when they show to have romantic feeling of her and she is in the mood too, she jump into the relationship vary quickly and fast.
Was there a reason for this ?

Writers self-inserting as various male characters she's interacted with.

>Is it pretty much established that this is an unhealthy relationship?

Yes.

But Hopeless is unaware he did that. Because he's an idiot.

pretty sure angel broke up with her already guys, pick up an actual book sometime.

or read em online like I do

I always wondered why they didnt paired them at the beginning of the 5O to have the classic Cyclops/Jean/Wolverine triangle but in an unexpected way.

Also, considering how awful teen Jean is, it would be am interesting idea to develop

>sexual fear and antagonistic about older males

Probably some complex having to do with the whole teenage prostitute thing. iirc the first older male in her life outside of the lab setting was her pimp.

They got back together. Had a makeout session while covered in demon guts.

But she also seems to be easily to become friendly with older males ,
like than male in the same age group as her why is that?

I'm not necessarily sure if that's true. the only older male friend she really has is Gambit. Sure there's Logan, but he's more of a father figure and not really a 'friend'

And I'm not sure if Gambit being older and male in of themselves had all that much to do with Laura becoming attached to him. He was one of the only X-Men that didn't really try to impose their viewpoints on her. When she went on her roadtrip of self-discovery he came along for the ride and didn't judge her for her past or present actions. He was just there helping her out with her problems without asking for anything in return, as far as she could tell.

In a situation like that, why wouldn't poorly socialized Laura feel friendliness or affection towards Gambit? Of course, Gambit's been working her from the beginning trying to get into her pants all along, between taking up her crusade and fighting her enemies, bringing her globetrotting, going on romantic boat trips under the Madrapoor stars, birthday cake in gay paris, maligning the shit out of her current boyfriend, threatening her current boyfriend with DEATH, and constantly talking shit about him in front of Laura, setting up Laura with a residence of her own that he also had the keys to...

If he'd had just a few more months he totally would have scored big. But alas, fair Laura was poached by the Avengers for their Academy and Gambit lost his chance forever.

Or maybe not forever, he and Warren are hanging out together now in All New Wolverine, maybe he can make a play to squeeze Angel out.

All X-Men relationships are fucked up beyond all repair.
But hey, how unhealthy can it be? they both have mutant healing abilities.

You know that he's a tranny, right?
And that she's the clone of a... Oooooooh...

> They don't get the character they made up since she ISN'T a point for point clone of logan
> my head canon is the only real canon

The old timeline no longer exists after Secret War II.

This begs the question, is this cloning business just a gimmick so that they can make all of the x-men gay, since laura is just a female (a lite, stand in) for logan?

All these guys wanting to bang lightly female logan seems to me that they're getting all of their gay fetishes out in the open.

Are you saying you wouldn't fuck your female-clone... or that your female clone wouldn't fuck YOU?

I think we know where the problem is.

No, I am saying it is weird that all of these dudes who were buds with logan are trying to fuck a 1 for 1 clone of him..who just happens to be barely female.

it's a little weird. I think there is a lot of gay men hiding in this thread or the straight guys haven't really thought this through..

and no I wouldn't fuck myself. I try to avoid weirdness in the same way I avoided fucking siblings or cousins.

Lura is not a female wolverine, she is more like his daughter

I thought the dna was damaged so the only way to salvage the logan clone thing was to take x chromosome and double it up. That is a single chromatic pair which is the next step away from pure genetic replication.

So seems pretty weird to me or am I wrong?

It's long been fancanon that the reason Logan is a short hairy babe-magnet is because of his mutant animalistic pheromones that make him irresistible to redheads.

Clone-daughter #1 would have the same mojo.

user, it's still weird that all these dudes want to bang a female version of their buddy, its just weird.

well we are walking into a lot of meta questions like can you still be you if you were born and raised the opposite gender in your life? Would that be enough of a life experience change to make you someone completely different and not you?

It's also a fun loaded question because either answer would piss someone off.

Yes. Just end this relationship already

True but it just occurred to me to ask that out loud because it seems like waifufags overlooked it.

I mean not to go all ship of theseus but it seems to me that majority of what she is, is logan so.. calling it laura and it has more dna than a child would making it closer to a duplicate..

It seems to me that tykes trying to bang logaura is just their way of getting out their inner 90s beefcake that they never got to have back in the day when Cyclops and Logan would stare at eachother in a not homosexual way, of course.

All the sample's "Y" chromosomes were damaged. Thus the using the "X" chromosome twice over and making the clone a chick.
Frankly, this is just taking Super"girl", Bat"girl", etc, etc, to the next level.
The lucky coincidence that of course Weapon X would obviously be cloning subjects if you follow simple logic was just perfect comic-book synchronicity.

X-Men comics might not be for you.

I wouldn't go that far because Laura lacks the beefcake body for that fetish fuel to work
I think it's just that usually fetish. Independent rebel girl but still with a dark past that can make her insecure/child like. It's very popular in comics right up there where super strong tough girl that owns the relationship.

>in a not homosexual way, of course.

... Of course...

... Because Scott's a girl trapped in a cyclops' body.

Well his younger self does kind of have a more twink like body.

I don't know much about X-23 but that's just fucking weird and homoerotic if Cyke fucked Wolverine's clone.

Okay so I'm not the only one that thinks its weird. I missed the boat on claremont but I'm guessing the x-men fanbase is made up of weird middle aged men.

I mean thats like wishing your best friend or brother into a girl then fucking it.

>3d faces
fucking marvel

This is true.

That's truthy for the Claremont fans.
That guy's talent ran out in the '80s.
But all X-fans are pervs. Even you.

I agree, and I am but I don't want to fuck a genderbent bro or sibling, so I'm not as bad as others it seems.

Yeah we are. Honestly, being one of the X-Men would be sweet. Everyone's fucked everyone and their clones and their genderswapped clones.

But I'd acknowledge how gay that is, regardless.

Give it time. And just look into Jean's eyes...

Oh no.. you're not going to get in my head Jean

NOOOOO

Well I guess my male neighbor isn't so bad after all..

Obligatory.

It makes the most sense.

GET INTO MY PANTS JEAAAN

...is that Cyclops?

Bloody hell, not everything's part of a sinister LGBT agenda. It's just pushing a female character.

bump