ITT: Forgotten TV shows

ITT: Forgotten TV shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haplrTKUSsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still perplexed that I can remember something so boring almost a decade on.

i want to **** that lion

Seems like one paid attention to it during its run either. The only person I've ever discussed it with is my dad, who introduced it to me.

Why do they all have such luscious lips?

You're right, I had absolutely forgotten about it. Guess the furries haven't since it has its own wikia.

Father of The Pride?

yep

I never finished the original. I really should bu my torrent shitted out.

>mfw Siegfried & Roy's theme

I related too much to the kid lion

I watched the first episode of that show and wrote it off. It didn't occur to me that someone would jack off to it until years later.

That someone being you?

i watched this when it aired but i dont remember a single thing

i don't know butchie instead

I'm like you; I watched every episode. I remember the premise, and that's about it. Same with the event.

I remember liking this because they had cameos from Shrek and Donkey, it probably doesn't hold up well I imagine.

>I like this because it has cameos from shrek and donkey

I was like 12 dude

>I like this because it has cameos from shrek and donkey

I really liked the premise of this show, shame what happened

WHO TOLD Y- nah, it just never occurred to me to look at a lioness and think "that's kinda hot!".

sure

sure

I used to adore this show.

This is gonna make me laugh all week

All I remember is this

youtube.com/watch?v=haplrTKUSsI

I can't believe that's real. How the fuck did that make the final cut?

It looks like the white guy forgot his next line and is desperately trying to remember it, while the black guy is wondering whether or not he'll say it.

It suffered from the same type of problem as Stargate Universe, great concept that they misjudged the tone on. By the time it started to pick up it was too late.

>12 seconds of staring
Great drama

That Karl Urban show on Fox, where he was a cop and it was the dystopian future but not Dredd, even though they called jail "the cubes."

Almost Human. It's cancellation was a crime in itself.