A tension between rights and prohibitions determines heterosexual seduction in our politically correct times

A tension between rights and prohibitions determines heterosexual seduction in our politically correct times.
Or, to put it differently, there is no seduction which cannot at some point be construed as intrusion or harassment because there will always be a point when one has to expose oneself and ‘make a pass’. But, of course, seduction doesn’t involve incorrect harassment throughout. When you make a pass, you expose yourself to the Other (the potential partner), and her reaction will determine whether what you just did was harassment or a successful act of seduction.
There is no way to tell in advance what her response will be (which is why assertive women often despise ‘weak’ men, who fear to take the necessary risk). This holds even more in our pc times: the pc prohibitions are rules which, in one way or another, are to be violated in the seduction process.
Isn’t the seducer’s art to accomplish the violation in such a way that, afterwards, by its acceptance, any suggestion of harassment has disappeared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>My daughter asked me for twenty bucks the other day. Can you believe it? Twenty bucks!
>We had to make three trips to the ghetto!

>seduction
he whipped out his dick and started jacking off

this pretty much sums up my thoughts on all of this; if you wrote this yourself, great fucking job.

He asked.

This. Can it actually even be construed as a romantic gesture? Sounds more like he's just a pervert who felt he couldn't help himself.

this is why you have her sign a contract. Dave Chapelle joked about this years ago

She has to be sober, and she has to sign a consensual intercourse agreement that states she is legally consenting to the sexual events occuring.

This is my take from it as well, he has a legit mental illness/compulsion.

When you're an old ugly fat bald jew you gotta find some unconventional ways to get your nut

You realize liberal judges are throwing out prenups in current year? What makes you think they won’t throw out these consent forms?

Still baffled everyone is discussing this like its ConcernedChristianParents.org
Bunch of fucking fruits

It was pretty much objectively a dumb move even if the goal was seduction, but I think OP's point is that no woman wants a man that goes:
>Hey, is it ok if I put my arm around your waist?
>Hey, is it ok if I draw you in?
>Hey, is it ok if I kiss you?
>Hey, is it ok if I rub your ass?
>Hey, you seem to like this, is it ok if I start drawing up your shirt?
so on and so forth, but these "verbal consent" ideas basically demand it. That shit is not sexy, it's supposed to be heat of the moment and a woman is supposed to be captivated by a man's primal lust. Of course, that doesn't mean you go grope any woman in the street and say "oh, sorry, just wanted to see if you're interested," but men are expected to pick up on non-verbal cues from a woman. Sometimes their intution of these cues is wrong, and it's awkward, but if it was something as simple as trying to get close to them and initiate a kiss, it shouldn't be seen as mentally scarring and the cause of PTSD therapy.

>implying judge won't throw it out after she changes her mind part way through and regrets it

If your first impulse is to jack it in front of someone rather than romantically engage them. You're fucked up at your core.

You put in a clause that she should inform you if she changes her mind, verbally. A safe word if necessary.

Then you pull out and go into another room and masturbate, behind a locked door.

They actually seriously discussed the idea of making consent apps and shit back when clownworld first started to really become a thing 4 years ago or so. Feminists poo-pooed it almost immediately. They don't want men to be able to have any kind of foolproof way to avoid a rape allegation. They just kinda want you to be at a woman's mercy for all eternity and there's nothing wrong with that because women never lie about rape and even if they did it's minuscule and a few innocent men as collateral damage is worth combating rape culture.

She'll say she was intimated and feared you would react physically.

He seems sick like he has a compulsion but unlike the other guys he pretty much did the right thing after the accusations so morally I'd say he is better than most of those involved so far.

It's almost as if the one true freedom is the neet life, free from roasties, with your waifu

PS: This is why feminists hate and fear sex robots so much

Which guarantees that we'll have sexbots even sooner

Sexbots are the VR of perversion. A big fucking meme that will suck and not be worth it at all until we have Star Trek levels of fantasy technology.

Real dolls are getting pretty good desu

though IMO the key is to normalize the fleshlight as much as we normalize the dildo/vibrator. People need to masturbate their shit out and just leave sex for procreation.

Is that shit even that much better than just rubbing one out the old fashioned way?

i can't wait until my sexbot accuses me of raping it.

Do you know precisely what he's being accused of or did you write that because you're a fucked up asshole?

>tfw sexbot has drm that locks it's anus unless you pay extra and you pirate it's butt hole and then get arrested for anal rape

Who invited tumblr?

Thanks for putting my anger from sexual frustration into words

HAHAHAHAHA

tumblr

>Are you a Chad (ie at least an 8/10 in terms of physical attractiveness)?
>If yes, then strip away and start jacking off
>If no, then kindly fuck off and stay out of sight
It is that simple, retard.

Why so much slutshaming it s 2017 everyone
People can have freaky sex with people they just met
Every kink are acceptable
Women can have sex with men they just met why not men
He is even non.threatening since he assume a cuck position and off himself in his corner like a cuck
Why do liberal never respect what they preach ?
You can t judge a mother of five that would go to the club and fuck men they just met but a guy asking girls if he can jerk off is litteral rape ?
Ahahah american are so cucked

Realdolls are for borderline necrophiliacs, if the idea of them actually appeals to you then you should seek help

>lying

>he thinks any human being could just start whackin' as a form of "courting" and your average woman would find it attractive
Wew, lad. I mean, insofar as there are certainly sex-starved or otherwise attention-seeking people in the world, sure, you could be "successful" with this gambit. However, these outliers of disposition hardly speak for the bulk in any way, the same as the man who whacks it in front of strangers doesn't speak for us.

This is the most idiotic reading of shit since ever, but I guess if you're an actual social retard and can't read people in any way, then it might seem like this is reasonable.

If you can't get laid without sexually abusing someone, maybe you should just stay celibate.

And yet somehow the vast majority of men have sex and don't have to rape women to get it.

Louis "I don't think there should be white people" C.K. got what he deserved.

Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo