You just betrayed us (You just betrayed us)

>You just betrayed us (You just betrayed us)
>The moment we rolled back waiting
>No one can save us (No one can save us)
>You won't believe us until we're gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40Pvi1XVm_s
batman-news.com/2016/03/11/justice-league-chris-terrio-dark/
youtube.com/watch?v=gdnp957zBpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do we do DC bros?

Make petitions on change.org to bring Snyder back. Only way

So if your movie is not a transformers wannabe like Zack Snyder MoS and BvS it will be considered Marvel-like?

Because the only difference beetwen Zack works and Michael bay is that Bay is good with CGI

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Transformers is a serious movie like MoS and BvS?

Damn, I might have to give those movies a shot.

>some butthurt artfag actually wasted the time typing all this shit
*cackles*

>Sup Forums pleb trying to step up
Snyder fans dropping you rejects really has done a number

>he thinks "Snyder fans" actually exist
*cackles*

You don't recognize this pasta? Damn, son. You really DO have to go back.

It pretend to be serious and deep yeah, dark tone and religion references just like man of steel.

Not him, but I'm a Synder fan and I actually exist.

All the people who hated on based Snyder are now crying for him to return. Sad!

>incel telling people do go back
*cackles*

Literally no one is crying him to return, put Patty on charge.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making DC fans think their universe exists.

It's ALL Marvel.

You lost. You've been assimilated. And now you will kneel before your new masters!

Did Trump actually tweet this?

So instead of being unique and interestingly god awful it will mediocre and I won't be able to remember remember if I saw it or not in a few weeks.

What the? Someone who actually respects Patty Jenkins? First time I've seen this on Sup Forums.

capekino, they said

I never saw Sup Forums even talk about Patty at all, Sup Forums only talks about Gadot.

Has that ever worked for anything?

Yes, I don't think they even know who she is. Which is weird because I saw on Sup Forums in a "what went right" thread multiple people were like "Patty Jenkins." So I guess Sup Forums actually watches good movies instead of obsessing over actresses.

Daily reminder that DC let Nolan go, the same guy who did the best superhero trilogy and while DCEU burns Dunkirk is close to being the movie of the year.

Saying it's like a Marvel movie would mean that Justice League would good, but reviews say otherwise lol

You mean this is Sup Forums. Most IRL people don't matter.

You realize Nolan was the producer on both MoS and BvS.

Reviews say "it's fun but that's it", that's literally how literally everyone describe marvel movies

So, when will embargo drops? I want to see all the shitfest

He's a great director not a producer.

Why..wait I thought he wanted out after his 3 Bat man films.
Name only hardly touched them

Well, I've been kind of done with the DC universe since Suicide Squad to be honest. When it was announced that Synder was going to step back and Whedon was taking over and reshooting and editing Justice League, I pretty much accepted that it was all Marvel now. We got two interesting films out of it, and Wonder Woman was alright.

Except DC is more for adults

You think a 10 year old is going to understand any of the themes in something like BvS and talk about it with other kids at school?

>Except DC is more for adults
Nolanverse is for adults, DCEU is for teenagers.

He didn't want to come back, even when they drove a truck full of money to his house.

you kidding? the movie might actually end up decent now

Momoa seems wasted in DCEU since he seems like a genuine lad. What are the chances of him jumping ship to Marvel as Namor?

>disgustingly generic soundtrack
>terrible and obvious reshoots that are poorly edited in
>>might actually end up decent now

Doesn't sound like much. To betray the law.

What good movies? Wonder Woman? KEK. Fucking Sup Forums.

He was heavily involved on MoS. He's the one that picked Snyder, in fact.

Monster, you fucking moron.

newp

ITT:
DC Fans: The Retardening.

He should have been Lobo in the first place. I don't know why these idiots decided he should be Aquaman instead.

Support Snyder, see his films, buy them, tweet about them

We need to show DC this is what we want!

So now that the early reactions are positive and the movie is going to be another massive hit, the narrative is that DC is like Marvel. I can almost hear the hamster wheel in your head. You shills never fail to put a smile on my face

Ya you're not funny.

Shit movie.

>Snyder wanted to do his own arc of films similar to Nolan and his batshit trilogy
>WB want the marvel dollaroos
seems clear WB changed their minds earlier this year on their direction.
the more I think about BvS, the more I like it and know that we will never see anything like it again

Go watch more memepool and redditors of the galaxy 2
youtube.com/watch?v=40Pvi1XVm_s

why the FUCK is that image so big while saying nothing

I'm a DC fan, but since the comics and cartoon having been sucking since 2011 and i'm mostly into movies, i'll just wait for that George Washington movie Snyder wants to do. Fuck the DCEU.

Fuck you, every scene in BvS is a work of art. Only chinks and spics won't get it

Yes! Zaddy's Capekino amiright?

>Batman is very much seasoned, almost disillusioned after 20 years of it and seeing allies turn
>Superman announced to the world with a divided opinion and still learning to become the man known to most fans
its amazing this concept was greenlit, as it wouldn't have a chance now.

DCEU is shit, but trying to make it light and funny isn't going to save it. They have no clue how to make a movie, they managed to get lucky with the feminist crowd with Wonder Woman but that won't happen again.

This film really have 10/10 cinematography no doubt

Hi. Look at me just over existing and you not being able to do a thing about it.

Snyder unironically has more talent than most directors. admitting you think he is shit is showing your plebness

the color grading is ugly as fuck and that final doomsday fight was just assaulting to the senses
that being said it did have its moments

Suicide Squad outgrossed Winter Soldier even without China

Suicide Squad was also a massive piece of shit

>Snyder's feed and seed
I dont get it

Transformers looked far better visually than that and everyone agrees that is still a shitty movie.

>Feminist crowd
Pathetic excuse, this "feminist crowd" couldn't save ghostbusters, not even the user ratting on RT go positive while wonder woman got praised by everyone.

Wonder Woman was far better than anything MCU gave us this year.

Just like Winter Soldier then

No it doesn't. Fucking retard, Michael Bay can't block for shit and Transformers always looks like a goddamn television. The CGI robots are always out of place it's funny.
Snyder's visuals are unparalleled, he and Larry Fong were definitely snubbed for an Oscar

that's just because of the massive viral marketing campaign for Harley and Joker. They probably spent more advertising the movie then they made off it.

Will you ever stop making cringe excuses

>Snyder's visuals are unparalleled
*BREATHES IN*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

>Dawn of the Dead
good movie
>300
abhorrent poor shlock
>Watchmen
suffers from pacing, in all honesty
>Suckerpunch
utter shit
>Man of Steel
surprisingly enjoyable but at times suffers pacing. can tell Snyder changed his style somewhat also
>BvS (directors cut)
genuinely believe it was his magnum opus. impressive how it didn't suffer from pacing like Watchmen, Suckerpunch, MoS. A great film.

He is a mixed bag director desu, but he really deserved to see out Justice League

300 was schlokino you pleb

ON NO NO NO

Nice cherrypicking.

Saying nothing is a tradition in modern journalism. As for why it's so big, the person who took the screencap probably has a 4k resolution on his monitor which results in enormous images.

>Snyder unironically has more talent than most directors.
*in* HAHAHAHAHAHA *hales*

I don't get it. Is this supposed to look bad? Because it doesn't.

You know I am going to be honest. I grew up with DC mostly with a touch spidey cartoons and X-Men.

But I think the movie fandom has become too toxic. My movie going experience was much better after I stopped looking forward to Capeflicks.

Seriously I just looked forward to some of the popular directors work and it has been stellar.

>Edgar wright

Delivered kino.

>Denis

Also delivered.

>Bravo Nolan

shattered expectations

>Ridley Scott.

It wasn't great but not as bad as many people make it out to be.

Del taco and Martin Mcdonagh also seem to have cooked up cool movies.

The only CBM I watched this year was Logan which was pretty enjoyable too.

Compare this with where I was disappointed with everything from civil war to those shitfests like BvS and Suicide squad.

I don't even hate superhero films and other blockbusters like Star Wars but I just find myself getting much more excited by the "real" films. You know? I find that a Kubrick film stimulates me far more than anything Marvel or DC ever has.

This is what these people call good cinematography.

Jesus Chris. The only Snyder movie that didn't have noticeably bad CGI was watchmen.

Explain how it's bad cinematography.

If you don't, everyone will assume that you simply can't.

It looks terrible lol. Is this what you people call good CGI? It looks like a Goddamn videogame cut-scene.

Hellboy films came out decades ago with a sub 100 million budget and they have better effects than this.

>DC and Marvel are the same now

And I'm not even cheering for anyone.

>Hellboy films came out decades ago with a sub 100 million budget and they have better effects than this.
Post webms.

>Explain how it's bad cinematography

I said it has bad CGI. Learn to read.

As for the cinematography part I was just mocking the likes of you who call it good when it's nothing special.

You're picking on semantics to deflect from the discussion. Explain why it's not good cinematography, then.

>JL is Marvel formula
We've known for a year or so...

It still looks better than the other shit Hollywood pumps out. Imagine if Universal or Disney handled that scene? The amount of lens flares and cuts? Snyder laid down what he wanted, and he did it pretty well. It was easy on the eyes, and it made up for the reverential Excalibur superman death scene

No you didn't. Marvel didn't invent optimism.
JL was always meant to be lighter than BvS. Always.
You better step the fuck up if you wanna oppose me, I legit have concrete evidence

The entire fucking scene is 100% CGI with the exception of Cavil at the very end, when he gets really close to the camera. There is no Cinematography there to critique.

The battles in Kong Skull Island look way better than that scene. I know you didn't name Legendary but they're better.

Ah, you're one of those idiots who doesn't know what cinematography means. Carry on then.

I dont feel like arguing with a clearly mentally unstable person on a North Korean tunnel digging forum on saturday morning. Feel free to think about this whatever you want and have a nice weekend. ;)

Nigga....you just played yourself

I'm still gonna prove it to you anyway
>batman-news.com/2016/03/11/justice-league-chris-terrio-dark/

>Nigga
Can you please can the racism? I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your post.

Leaked Clip of the final speech made by Wonder Woman before they defeat Steppenwolf:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdnp957zBpI

Nibba, they have the same fucking cinematographers.
Larry Fong did both.