*blocks your style*

*blocks your style*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM
youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is new South Park so unfunny?

It was such an immediate change. Did Trump break them? Has real life become more of a parody than South park ever could be?

>Did Trump break them?

>It was such an immediate change.
hey youre a teenager neat, do they still teach civis in highschool?

how many criminal indictments did obama or clinton administrations have again?

Yes he did break them and also they are old and have braincummed out all of the thought seeds they had. Imagine a dandelion after you blow on it.

it's still funny you're just an idiot.

This got out of ideas, it is steadly declining in quality just like Simpsons.

>he thinks the blumpf season was the first bad one
go back to ledbit

Did you say style?

Tons

I didn't understand this particular joke.

>thought seeds
I don't get it.

Yeah, me neither.
I tried searching for the reference mid episode but couldn't' find anything.

It's based off some old kung fu movie, I saw the clip linked once but there's no chance of me finding it in history

*Shtoyle

so it's just random?

like family guy yeah

>some old kung fu movie
>Enter the Dragon
>just some old kung fu movie
I fucking hate kids.

Go to bed, Mark.

In the sense that it's not lampooning a current event, yes
though his distorted voice and overall surreal appearance was making fun of some AR livestream conference he had just made a few days earlier

>South Park has to steal from the alt-right

Pathetic

I was kinda hoping he would be a side boss in the Fractured But Whole. Hell, I wish there was more side bosses like Al Gore in Stick of Truth.

see
:v)

HA-HA-HA. Nice try
>biiiiiioooooong
>zooooooorpgh
Now you are dead.

yes because it used to about stellar parody about lesbian 300

If you understand that memes are actually thought forms, you understand this whole bit.

Although it began to shit the bed far earlier than this, I think we can all agree season 15 was the last watchable season of South Park
It had a few pretty decent episodes. From then on out it went rapidly downhill with only one or two decent episodes, "such as reverse cowgirl".
Redditors and leftards like the new season because they like anything that bashes Trump. But that is because they are underage and weren't even born yet when South Park was in its heyday.

South Park is soulless unfunny shit at this point. Almost as bad as the Simpsons.

S21 hasn't been bashing trump, they've literally just used garrison but as the president

LE MY GENERATION

It's literally as funny as ever, you've just either been tricked by Sup Forumsitically inept retards or you are one yourself

>It was such an immediate change.
Yeah, if you skipped from season 12, maybe.

you have to be an uncultured shit eating american consumerist fuck to understand even a single shit out of the garbage new seasons

> you have to know things to get things
you are stupid

lol

I enjoyed the GoT/Black Friday episodes of S17 though. They are among my favorite SP episodes.

*schtoyle

It really isn't. Though I'll say this season has had some decent episodes which really says something I guess.

Their perception of reality within politics has become much more clouded compared to how the majority see trump. Matt and Trey are under the impression that trump is some sort of Hitler rapist 2.0 which, while silly, is not truthful. As they get older their perspectives must change if they want to stay relevant with their social commentary. They could eventually come to understand the current paradigm shift in politics with regard to the generation after millennials.

I don't know if it's fun for amerifags but for me in europa I'm getting tired of the whole seasons being about private usa joke.
Give us a rest with trump holy shit

just let it die already

i thought "blocks your style" meme came from that facebook live vr puerto rico pr disaster that got everyone so salty about

the audio is really weird and sounds like where the kung fume originated - it was in the news the week the episode aired, thats usually how south park works

Bolo did nothing wrong.

Cause you fucking grew out of it, you like some other shit now that when you loved south park you thought was crap, but both stayed the same, you just switched, and now suddenly it's their fault? Fuck you.

that's where his voice comes from, but I think the style thing is literally just a kung fu reference (perhaps because his voice in that video is like a bad kung fu movie dub)

hes one of those freaks lke in hollywood that control the movie industry but he helps control social media.

This was a fucking terrible episode how do manage to not make a funny joke about zuckerberg

we gotta kill the rich lads

why are we not doing this already

dont you get it explained where the sound came from some unbelievable bad zuckerburg audio (hipsters and social media crowd cant audio engineer for shit)

it sounded exactly like the bad audio from an old chinese kung fu film (sound was their weakest point )

and if you watch the audio from below you see wierd rigid kung fu type moves from the avatar... so they used the power of memetics and crossed the streams... its a long shot but it is what it is

i think the fact the this peurto rico thing happned just before the show airs proves it, there were no other zuckerburg gafs in the time surrounding production... thats how south park works very news cycle oriented

also south park can be freaky !!! i remember watching the Sea Shepard "FAG" episode on my laptop that i just downloaded on a long flight and then being at stopover after the flight and seeing that carbon fibre sea sheapard boat get crushed by that whaling vessel.. blew my mind they were ahead of the news !

Matt and Trey haven't really been doing any of the writing for years now, they've basically relinquished creative control to the staff writers who are obviously a lot younger and more prone to millennial trends and topics, which is a huge part of why the show has lost all of its edge and comes across as "nice" comedy now. Matt and Trey are busy with their families, enjoying the 300-400 million fortune they've each accrued from renewing their Comedy Central deal, Book of Mormon profits and video game sales. They'll come in and do the voices but they've basically moved on from the show and are only keeping it around to keep making money while they figure out what their next venture will be.

no, old south park was clearly better

trey and matt changed

I thought they were jumping on the "Mark Zuckerberg is a robot that doesn't understand humans" train, it's becoming a really common joke as Mark continues to get more and more autistic and detached from reality.

Why is he using a strap-on? Does he not have a penis?

lol did you forget about the Put it Down episode?

No williams did nothing wrong, nigga just wanted some gook pus

Is Trump the South Park equivalent of "Are they still on namek?" ?

how the fuck did you get kung fu stylze from a robot that was derived from him being a sociopath ?

nailed it

S16, 18 and 20 were full zombie, but the alternating seasons managed to have some pretty good episodes. This season has been a really mixed bag.

I didn't know anything about the kung fu reference, I just thought they made him sound very robotic and mechanical. Just watch a lot of Zuckerberg videos, he doesn't seem like a real person.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A

He's probably on the spectrum

I've been rewatching from the beginning and honestly it was never that good.

>He's probably on the spectrum

The sociopath one