Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Cute!

>the love interest Rick was supposed to have (Andrea) got killed way off early because of behind-the-scenes drama
>waste a whole season on developing his romance with Jessie until she dies like the comics anyway
>OH WELL, 4 MONTH TIMESKIP AND HE AND MICHONNE SUDDENLY HAVE "A MOMENT"
You could see in season 4A that they knew they were in trouble and were trying to plant the seeds for the future by having her be maternal to Carl by bringing him candy and comics and shit out of nowhere.
>"Thanks, rando jiggaboo ronin who is never here because she spends every waking hour out with Daryl trying to track down The Governor!"

i want to see michonne nekid

WE

I honestly liked the pairing. Every other woman Rick has been with has been a liability, and just another person for Rick to worry about not being able to take care of themselves, and just make himself weaker.

Then he just finally hooked up with someone who he doesn't have to worry about getting herself killed, and might actually be able to have his son's back if shit goes down.

>Rick and Michonne
>Abraham and Sasha
All these interracial couples and not ONE white girl craving the BBC? I can buy a zombie apocalypse, but this? This is stretching imagination too far.

The Michonne- Rick romance is so ridiculous because there is absolutely nothing likable or redeeming about michonne and she goes out of her way to push people away. Rick going after michonne would be like a a supermodel deciding going after a /r9k/ poster after they spent the few couple of years of the apocalypse calling everyone fucking normies and refusing to share their looted hotpockets.

>All these interracial couples and not ONE white girl craving the BBC?

Do you even watch the show? The runners hate black men and refused to have more than one on screen at a time for seasons.

Weirdly, most of the black men's relationships from the comic have been cut or replaced.
>Carol went crazy and tried to get Tyreese's D in the comic, more or less replaced by a normal relationship with Karen in the show who's Mexican or something
>Tyreese, Morgan, and Ezekiel ALL gave Michonne the D in the comic, all of it got axed for one reason or another (Ty at Woodbury, Ty with Karen, Morgan never went to the prison, Michonne was taken by the time Ezekiel showed up)
I can probably see Ezekiel getting with Carol at this point though.

It's awesome. In both mediums Michonne is a true friend to Rick's son. A no brainer to make her Rick's wife. Andrea in the comic marrying Rick came out of left field and I was glad to see her die. She was only likable with Dale.

Absolutely beautiful

Why'd she get killed off though?

I think about training in some kind of martial arts all the time but I never follow through

Extremely forced. I don't say it in a racist way, there's genuinely no chemistry.

Also, he might be slightly gay or more metrosexual than that.

jesus christ tone down the jealousy

That could be true. It might be why I find the romance extremely forced.

Maybe in an apocalypse, and him being a big leader out of it, he'd have a few women begging him instead.

>one of the biggest tv shows
>nobody on Sup Forums cares about their relationship

what a surprise. Sup Forums is full of hypocrites. But when they see a black man with a white woman they go apeshit. Pathetic white males.

Me too

Admit it white guys: most of us want to fuck a black chick, it's just hard to find sexually pleasing ones.

pickle rick

speak for yourself, sodomist

shes ugly as fuck i hate looking at her, so to see the main guy hook up with a gremlin looking predator ape looking bitch, it suspends my disbelif to a point where i cant enjoy anything else, i dont care thats she black but she fucking ugly atleasst get a good looking chick, oh and her character is shit

I know it's bait but black men get exponentially angrier at black women fucking white men than vice versa.

I'm not canadian

did you hear that hyuk hyuk he said "suck muh nuts"!

me. i love dark skinned women. and i think rihanna and alicia keys are beautiful, would also love to date rashida jones

Is this bait?

No one knows for sure. Laurie Holden was was a good friend of Frank Darabont and a The Mist alumni, so was Dale's actor, and he got killed off after Frank Darabont got fired because he wanted to leave the show in protest so they just shoehorned him into taking their planned death for Hershel. He changed his mind at the last minute, but Glen Mazzara and AMC told him to fuck off because the episode was already written and budgeted. Laurie Holden says she was contracted for 8 seasons and the scripts said she was supposed to become the new leader of Woodbury at the end of season 3, but she got told by Glen Mazzara at basically the last minute that she was getting killed off. Whether that was a last minute rewrite or just the real ending being kept secret is unknown. Glen Mazzara then got fired before/in the middle of the production of the season 3 finale because deviating from the source material was pissing off Robert Kirkman and other producers, and Scott Gimple took over as showrunner. Scott Gimple then refilmed Andrea's death scene because Glen Mazzara's version was so bad, but I don't know why they didn't just write her death out completely if they hated it so much.

t. jew

If slavery was legal still I'd make it my mission to have one. You would too especially in this society where marriage isn't sacred. I wonder if slaves would end up being affordable to us plebs.

>You would too especially in this society where marriage isn't sacred.
t. cuck

did you just maks me sumin?

>i turned myself into a pickle Coral!!!

>refusing to share their looted hotpockets.
hearty kek

>Tyreese, Morgan, and Ezekiel ALL gave Michonne the D in the comic
obviously they are too pussy to present a woman jumping from dick to dick

>one of the biggest tv shows
no

it's called taste faggot

Slavery is still legal.

when those child rapists in hollywood pushed their agenda was when I stopped watching.

Love her as an actress but dont give a shit for the nose politics

yeeeaaaahhhhh.... greetings fellow white guy...

It ruins Michonne's character since she can't even touch white people due to what Brian/Philip did to her.

I want Carl to creampie Enid