To add to the list of TV shows based on movies Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs the series premieres tonight at 6:30

To add to the list of TV shows based on movies Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs the series premieres tonight at 6:30

And the Winner is...
>Flint and Sam remember when they nearly destroyed the town while competing with each other in the science

youtube.com/watch?v=ccA1s9aOyVo

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5Wms5UWZNVmZYWHM/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, of all the animated movies that I wanted to have full series'this was not one of them.

Does... he have a tumor?

This art style is absolutely fucking horrendous. That is not how faces work.

I can never look at him without thinking about that boil kid from Fairly OddParents.

>movie the TV series is based on needs to be retconned in order for the series to work

Why not just adapt a movie that's more suitable for a television medium?

Why the hell are they just now meeting? Did the movies just not fucking happen?

This shit is on at the moment... WHY ARE THEY IN HIGH SCHOOL!

At least it's not TTG

I think they just attempted to explain it? What's her name moves a lot, and what's his name said he'd invent a memory eraser so they'd forget each other when she does again.

>the mayor has a son

What is this shit?

N A R R A T I V E

C O P O U T

basically

Did you watch the first movie at all?

so, mega then?

Episode was already on their website last month, here's my weeks old rip.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5Wms5UWZNVmZYWHM/view

He looks like fucking condorito

I really don't get art styles where noses look like tumors jutting out of character's cheeks

Kek

>"I can't have friends because every time I move I have to say good bye to them."
>"Don't worry, I'll create a device to erase our memories that way you won't be able to have any memories of our friendship to be sad about"
>This is why they don't know each other in the first movie.

I.....I'm sorry, wat?

6/10, needs more polish.

I actually thought it was cute. Not perfect, but the two main characters are oddly interesting. I've never seen the movies so I really can't get mad at different continuity.

I have seen both movies and I'm not mad over continuity issues because I'm not fucking retarded.

Me neither, what did you think of the show quality wise?

This. Since when have series based on movies ever been faithful to the movie's continuity?

An okay first episode, not likely to be anything more than just a cute and silly show but it really doesn't have to be anything more than that.

>THIS

Pretty much how I felt too.

Not groundbreaking but not terrible in any way. I mean hey at this point, I'm just glad it's not another season of TTG .....even though that still will happen but you know what I mean

A lot better than that new Bunsen Beast cartoon anyway. I felt like there was an actual story written and effort put forth. Rather than a random string of events.

desu the BBRAE special wasn't too bad.

t.cartoon network executive

t. Steven Universe fag