More funner designs then normal

>More funner designs then normal.
>Things tend to be zany.
>Learning from Return Of The Caped Crusaders and 1-Uping it.

Please be good, the last batch of DC movies had very boring art styles but this one brings to back to 90s WB, please have this be more like Return Of The Caped Crusaders and nothing like Killing Joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_the_killing_joke/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna marry Harley!

Sadly they will be no Kirby, he is just there to cover Harley's boobs because this is a blue board.

>Bruce Timm directing/at charge

There's a 70& chance that it might be shit

70% chance*

He learned his lesson with Killing Joke, he's not John K.

I hope he did

TKJ was the third time he did Bruce/Babs, he didn't learn shit

He did, after all they did Return Of The Caped Crusaders for a reason and that reason was "Sorry for Killing Joke, lets make things fun again".

Timm wasn't involved in that. The one involved in that was James Tucker (Brave and the Bold)

mothercuker, give sauce.

Bruce left Tiny Toons back in season 1 when the rest of the crew he bought over from Mighty Mouse left WB to do Ren & Stimpy at Nick/Spumco; All Timm had from Tiny Toons was Paul Dini and he still did stuff on Tiny Toons after season 1. Eddie Fitzgerald on the other hand was still on Tiny Toons during Ren & Stimpy's off time.

Wang Film who Timm bought over from Mighty Mouse stood on Tiny Toons, they never did Batman:TAS.

Also...
>Fifi is secretly engaged to Paul Dini, and he has nothing to do with this DTV movie.

Same team otherwise.

>Bruce Timm

Batman and Harley will fuck

No, but she will fuck The Joker hence the kids seen here

Yeah, but the direction ain't the same, same with the director. Timm will ruin this movie, mark my words

The fun with in this movie will not allow it, also they're using a different animation team so it's not Moi/Answer Studio, let alone Dr.Movie and Lotto.

What's up with the recent DC animated films? Aside from Cape Crusaders, they don't look very good.

What's going on?

Learn what? The movie sold really well, I highly doubt he saw any criticism from people on forums.

AW SWEET I FUCKEN LOVE KIRBY

Because only Batman gets standalone movies now, while almost everything since Flashpoint has been set in some animated version of the New 52 verse.

This is now a Kirby thread

Caped Crusaders was meant to mimic Filmation as they did the opening to Batman 66.

For The Answer Studio their last 3 DTVs were done by outside c-grade studios (Magic Bus for Batman Vs Robin and Drop (Tama Productions)/Golden Bell (Korean studio) for Bad Blood and Killing Joke), Moi did a better job but neither of them are that good.
rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_the_killing_joke/

Read it and understand.
So do I but he is just a censor for Harley's boobs, no Kirby in the DTV movie.

I know why the movie was bad, just I highly doubt Timm will take anything away from the criticism.

No. A gratuitous scene where Batman and Batgirl fuck. It has nothing to do with Harley or the plot of the movie.

Hey didn't he used to work under John K?