Dude hasn't done shit, but people are saying he's a rapist and compare him to Cosby and Weinstein

Dude hasn't done shit, but people are saying he's a rapist and compare him to Cosby and Weinstein.
The fuck?

yep

in 2017, accusations ARE evidence

deal with it shitlord

>rapes children
Nuh uh he dindu NUFFIN

WHEN DID HE RAPED ANYONE YOU STUPID FUUUUUUUUUUUCK?

All the evidence you need is feelings

Careful there, a child mild read your post and you would rape the child with your mild racism.

It was alleged that he came on sexually to a 14 year old boy, which is illegal. He didn't deny it and basically said it might have happened but he can;t remember. I don't know how you can forget trying to solicit a 14 year old boy.

Yes but he didn't come out guns a blazing denying it, that implies guilt to normies. If he came out threatening legal action he would have been a lot better of right now.

So now basically when you get accused of anything youre guilty if you dont dignify it with a response? Thats absurd.

Fuck off Kevin, you had your five minutes, now it's George's turn.

This is flat out libel. Your lucky you got trips or else you'd be in some serious shit.

XDDD

>never met someone with mild alcoholism

Trips confirms it

Cosby didn't do shit either

>Dude hasn't done shit

There's a consistent pattern going as far as 1981 of Spacey aggressively getting close to men and harassing them sexually in numerous ways. He's obviously been doing it for over thirty years and all the accounts sound similar and consistent with one another.

But sure. It hasn't been proven in court yet, but how many more allegations do you need before it starts to feel like it's very likely true that he is a sexual predator?

>Cosby gives pound cake speech
>most eye opening speech of all time to his community
>suddenly hit with accusations left right and center

What a tragedy. Just read this shit and tell me he isn’t telling the truth

>Ladies and gentlemen, these people set, they opened the doors, they gave us the right, and today, ladies and gentlemen, in our cities and public schools we have fifty percent drop out. In our own neighborhood, we have men in prison. No longer is a person embarrassed because they’re pregnant without a husband. (clapping) No longer is a boy considered an embarrassment if he tries to run away from being the father of the unmarried child (clapping)

>.

Ladies and gentlemen, the lower economic and lower middle economic people are holding their end in this deal. In the neighborhood that most of us grew up in, parenting is not going on. (clapping) In the old days, you couldn’t hooky school because every drawn shade was an eye (laughing). And before your mother got off the bus and to the house, she knew exactly where you had gone, who had gone into the house, and where you got on whatever you had one and where you got it from. Parents don’t know that today.

>I’m talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was two? (clapping) Where were you when he was twelve? (clapping) Where were you when he was eighteen, and how come you don’t know he had a pistol? (clapping) And where is his father, and why don’t you know where he is? And why doesn’t the father show up to talk to this boy?

Be sure to have a good showy cry about it, user.

>50 percent drop out rate, I’m telling you, and people in jail, and women having children by five, six different men. Under what excuse, I want somebody to love me, and as soon as you have it, you forget to parent. Grandmother, mother, and great grandmother in the same room, raising children, and the child knows nothing about love or respect of any one of the three of them (clapping). All this child knows is “gimme, gimme, gimme.” These people want to buy the friendship of a child….and the child couldn’t care less. Those of us sitting out here who have gone on to some college or whatever we’ve done, we still fear our parents (clapping and laughter). And these people are not parenting. They’re buying things for the kid. $500 sneakers, for what? They won’t buy or spend $250 on Hooked on Phonics. (clapping)

> Looking at the incarcerated, these are not political criminals. These are people going around stealing Coca Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged, “The cops shouldn’t have shot him” What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand? (laughter and clapping). I wanted a piece of pound cake just as bad as anybody else (laughter) And I looked at it and I had no money. And something called parenting said if get caught with it you’re going to embarrass your mother. Not you’re going to get your butt kicked. No. You’re going to embarrass your mother. You’re going to embarrass your family.

Delivering this speech was his death sentence. Can’t spit truth like this Cosby

Rapp is a liar and a conman.

Im sorry but I refuse to believe a parent would allow a child to be present alone without a guardian at some drugged up alcoholic bingefest party and that any of the other adults wouldnt even allow a child to be present.

So far ZERO witnesses have come forward confirming Rapp even being at this supposed party proving the whole thing is fake and he is doing it to get attention and step on Spacey so he can get to the top. Noone has asked how Rapp got into Spacey's bedroom without Spacey knowing only to find him in there? Odds are he snuck in or broke in and was trying to Rob Spacey but got caught.

Sadly, Obongo legalizing propaganda gave the media immense power. If you don't fall in line, they can print whatever they want.

Someone should see what all these people have in-common.

multiple people have come forth and said he acts like a sexual predator