Genie, I wish you to look exactly like Jasmine and be my wife

Genie, I wish you to look exactly like Jasmine and be my wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GorgFtCqPEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's two wishes, he still isn't forced to be in love with Aladdin despite being married to him, and he still sounds like Robin Williams.

Which leaves Aladdin with one wish that he already promised to use to set Genie free. So he either reneges on that and has a shitty marriage as a result, or he does it, in which case Genie-Jasmine probably dumps his ass right away.

>Jasmine with Robin William's voice.

>implying Jasmine Genie doesn't fall in love with him over time and especially after wishing him free

What is marriage in this scenario? If it's a religious pact then Genie would probably be defying powers greater than him. If it's purely governmental then they could probably fool any officials.

He's not free if he's forced to be Aladdin's wife.

Not after he's wished free. Then he'd want to.

What would you genuinely wish for, Sup Forums? No tricks, just the three things you want most in your life I suppose.

The ability to create anything I want so I can have sex with it.

What were the caveats Genie lays out in the song?

1. For you to grant the intent of my wish, not the literal meaning.
2.For the ability to undo any wish at any point, even from beyond the grave.
3.A magical talisman that grants any wish, without limits, I verbally express while holding it.

At that point, I use the talisman to free the genie with the prerequisite that they never harm anyone either directly or indirectly.

No raising anyone from the dead, no making anyone fall in love, no wishing for more wishes.

I can't remember but does Genie do the classic monkey paw dealy where the wish backfires in ironic and painful ways?

I've never liked the monkey paw thing personally.
It's almost NEVER clever, and always, "BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY" autistic prescriptive language bullshit.

>"I wish for your freedom."
I'm doing ok on my own. Might as well help someone out.

No, though Jafar does it when he's turned into one

>waah my curse isn't clever enough
fuck you, maybe next time you'll buy one of my more expensive wish-granting relics

You didn't say, "I'm not gay."

So I'm assuming you're gay.
You wanna kiss or something, gay boy?

My first wish would be to wish that I would never make a bad wishing decision.

m-maybe

Then you wouldn't make that wish

>genie, I wish jasmine was a whore

Oh yeah?
Well then what if I do too huh?

The genies shown in the series do that if they don't like their masters.

Mon-El getting some, aw yeah

>To be "the most powerful sorcerer in the world" like Jafar wanted, just because magic would be fun as fuck to use recreationally and would cover a lot of lesser 'wants' I might have
>a physically perfect, perpetually healthy body - free from any of the minor ailments I suffer from (asthma, a bad lower back, etc.)
After that? Shit, I probably wouldn't really 'need' to wish for anything else. I'd probably just magic-hax myself to stay alive in my prime for as long as possible, and I'd go around curing terminal sicknesses and bringing prosperity where it's most needed. And fucking a harem of arabian bitches without any fear of STD's.

The genie could have his freedom, no problem.

The ability to master any skill by doing it only two or three times. I don't need much, and being able to do damn near anything would give me the power to make the money I'd need to survive.

"Sorry Al: I can't bring the dead back to life. Even if it is just your love life."

Did he ever finish the game?

I want to own the Freedom Ring more than any other fictional object.

That joke was a little shaky, Genie. Stick with the low hanging fruit.

I would wish the Genie to be an alcoholic drug addict
then I would wish for the first wish to never be unwished

>with the prerequisite that they never harm anyone either directly or indirectly.

gay

1. any time i ever needed to pay for something, i had the money for it (not necessarily infinite money, just as much as i use)
2. to be a qt girl for the rest of my life
3. wish that there is nothing after death.

Probably a new pet that will live a full and happy life alongside my entire life. Basically a familiar.
And financial security, so I never starve.
Aaand... huh. I don't know I guess I'd trick someone into secretly telling me what they'd wish for and then help them out?

Guess that leaves your balls out of the equation.

1. The become the ultimate being.
2. To be powerful in the magic arts.
3. It's freedom.

Assuming it's Genie and he isn't going to screw me over I wish to always know the best course of action to take and use that to determine my other two wishes.

>1. Wish that all future wishes have no draw back, backlash or detrimental loophole

>2.Wish that every morning I can choose 5 super powers to have last through out the day. On the next day I can select to keep it for that day as well or choose something else.

Those two are my top priority, the Genie could go free after that. He/She couldn't kill me afterwards due to wish #1

>1. Wish that all future wishes have no draw back, backlash or detrimental loophole
>absolutes
You done fucked up.

I wish I was a cute anime girl
I wish I lived an extremely idyllic life, my idea of idyllic, whatever it may be
and you can can have freedom or whatever

You know Genie, you really are a pain in the neck.

I wish I could use the Speed Force at Wally West's most powerful level
I wish I had as much money as I want, whenever I want it.
And save number 3 for later, I guess.

How so? there would literally be no draw backs.

You'd probably be in a lot less pain if you stopped sucking my dick, Al.

Careful, if you laugh too hard at your own jokes you might not be able to breathe. Oh wait.

I wish I had shapeshifting powers, so that I could have whatever body I wanted and maintain that for as long as I want. This way I can not just be fit for free, but stay young and change my face and body as needed over the years of I live long enough for my eternal you to be noticeable an attract the wrong kind of attention. Also, as a bonus: I will always be the BEST at cosplay.

For my second wish, I wish that I could use my shapeshifting powers on others. There is a lot I can do there, but the big one is life extension. If I am going to live forever, I'm not doing this shit solo. Fuck that being immortal but alone bullshit.

For my third wish, that depends. If the genie is a bro and someone I can trust, I wish him free. If I don't trust him with freedom... I want telekinesis.

Name a single wish with literally no draw backs.

Genie I wish for the power to turn rocks into jasmine clones that fall in love with me

My wish because I wished it that way.

>I wish this wish had literally no drawbacks

I don't have to take this shit from a guy whose best friends are a monkey and a rug.

Opportunity cost motherfucker

First wish is to have an absolutely fantastic long life in Wich I achieve remarkable things and experience tons of thrills and happiness, the kind of life books get written about
Second wish I demand be passed to my son after I did
Third wish I want to make post mortem

>a guy whose best friends are a monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=GorgFtCqPEs
Tell me, did you fuck the gorilla? You were getting mighty friendly with her.

Why is genie so purple? Is he a shiny genie?

I wish I had no regrets.

I don't know why the genie's mad. Once those three wishes are up, the dude's no longer his problem, no matter how many wishes he gets.

GOLD
GOLD
GOLD

What I do with my simian acquaintances in my own time in a parallel universe is none of your damn business.

I wish for the genie to be set free after he grants me my fourth wish

Wouldn't you just blip out of existence?

Honestly living without regrets isn't that hard when you consider any deviation from all your life choices would result in the formation of a different "you" thus anyone that values their existence couldn't in fact have regrets over their life choices. But maybe that's just me.

Why do you hate who you are?

Knew it. Did you tell her it was a banana?

Fuck, I think about this way too much.
Incredible magic power I guess, so I can fulfill my own wishes.

Nay. If I find it helpful, it is a good wish in my book and not a waste. the only wish I truly wanted was the second wish. The first was simply there for safety against monkey's paw-ism

eternal life

eternal life for my family, they can choose to end it whenver they like

happiness for the qt3.14 and whoever she decides to spend it with

The first wish would be a grotesque amount of money, worded so that it's legal tender and probably split up so it is created at a certain time each month, in a way I deem convenient. I want to live comfortably, and I'm okay with keeping working too. I don't want to struggle anymore.

The second wish would be for an effective reset on my health, worded such that it won't make me a toddler or anything dumb like that. I've a lot of issues relating to physical trauma and stress that I'd really like to not have anymore. I want to be able to live.

This is the point where I'd realize there's so much more I could've obtained, for the good of so many people, and that I'd wasted the previous two wishes. I don't think I could not let the genie be free, though, I'd just have to live with my self hatred.

Just so you all know, when it comes to wishing you were rich, you simply need to wish to being the sole winner of the grand prize of the next lottery you enter.

Immortality
Gold
Wish the genie to be free

1) Material wealth, legally mine. Enough that would allow me to do essentially anything I wanted. Let's top the list. 80 billion dollars, sure.

2) A bottle containing 250 pills that, when ingested, grant a person permanent, eternal life and health at the peak of their adult youth (say, mid-20s).

>why 250?
It's the projected upper limit on Dunbar's number, the number of people with whom a human can maintain a stable, meaningful social relationship.

I'm not sure I NEED anything else, so I guess the Genie can have his freedom- but if that's not an issue:

3) I wish to be a beautiful woman.

"I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard, and, AND I don’t want any zombie turkeys, I don’t want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises."

Right, so that's three wishes. Here's your sandwich.

:^)

Shouldn't you worry about completely normal surprises?

The turkey is moistened with cum.

he didn't and that's how we got Trump

Thanks Turkeybama

1. An arm cannon
2. A sexy android partner
3. A space ship.
The rest should flow naturally.

You are such a fag

The ability to teleport.
I want to be a master level artist.
And I would want something to solve my financial problems that won't result in me getting abundance amounts of cash that would make banks and the IRS suspicious.

>power
>beauty/health
>now you need immortality

Assuming that the genie won't fuck with my wishes.

1. An alien Symbiote like Anti-Venom that doesn't have a personality of its own, can cure the sick, shapeshift, and has no natural weakness

2. Twenty million dollars to appear in my bank account, tax free, that no one will ever question.

3. World peace

>wish he loves you
T

That everyone who replied to this doesnt get their wish.

No tricks?

"I wish I was happy."

Bump that to 20 BILLION and we got a deal.

Wish 1: Wish for high intelligence
Wish 2: Wish to be physically fit/attractive no matter how bad my diet is or how little exercise I do
Wish 3: Wish to have the exact amount of money I need for anything I need to buy/pay for

There life on easy mode

1. To have all of Martian Manhunters powers (assuming no fire weakness)
2. To own a GL ring and battery (because why not?)
3. Immune to aging and illness/diseases (if this counts as two, I'll pass on the GL ring)

I'm selfish, so sue me.

I've always entertained two scenarios:

1) That I would wish for my next two wishes to be absolutely perfect for me, or that I would wish for the ability to conceive the perfect wishes to make. Either way, by definition, the next two wishes I make should treat me better than if I tried to come up with three wishes with my own shit brainpower.

2) That I'd ask genie if this is okay to do, and if it is, then I'd write every last thing I want to happen on a sheet of paper. Then I would wish for everything I've written on that sheet of paper to come true. That's only one wish spent, and I still have two more if ever think of anything more I want.

This. You fucked up, OP.

you can't make a bad wish if you're dead.

>I wish that you'll be free after my next wish
>I wish I didn't exist

Huh, never thought of that

A list of nations and trillionaires dead.
To be born as a highly sociable, positive, talented qt 3.14 blonde boy with dark blue eyes
To be surrounded by other quality people.

i just really really want the ability of not needing sleep, imagine how much more time you would have if your body just regenerated energy by itself.

Jesus dude, this is a toughy.
1) I wish my grandma hadn't had cancer and was pretty healthy
2) My close female friend not to have haf the shitty life she has and have a better life
3) For me to have the ability to heal anyone(and myself) and anything from any ailment, such as physical, mental, emotional and so on.

I just want to help others, even you anons. That's all I want.

infinite wish

You're a good person, user.

Quite a few good people in this thread. Makes me feel better about things, even if just a little.

The power to manipulate time (Would never have to work, I can become extremely wealthy in the stock market. Wealth and not being time's slave, two for one!)
The ability to jump between dimensions, I wanna learn about other world.
Third wish I have no idea.

I guess for the third wish I would wish for the ability to live forever, with only I having the ability to terminate my life if I so desire. Life is short but I'll get bored eventually.

My grandpa was alive, that I have a girlfriend and that Kim Jung Un was dead.

Wait, shit..