Would be to the surprise of no one

He beat the shit out of a sigma nu at UT and got their chapter b&

He was really good in that one Black Mirror episode

but yeah, he's probably next :(

Isn't he a major boozehead?

gib details
what's the tea?

he's too handsome to be called creepy

People have claimed that he led some pledge around by his balls with the back end of a hammer or something
also they allegedly locked some other pledge in the basement until he got hypothermia

american schools sounds horrifying

haha top bants my epic euro net surfing friend

He doesn't need to rape, he's one of the best looking men on the planet. No women would turn him down.

why does he look so much more gaunt and dying compared to his mad men days? does he have aids? is he a massive tweaker?

what bants? try using your words lol

If he's anything like Don Draper then smoking a pack of cigarettes and drinking a liter of Whiskey every single day does not help you age well.

He quit drinking.

I was so confused by frats when I started college. Like, I thought these places were supposed to be the seatbeds of hypermasculinity. Hell, I dont have anything against gay people (who arent obnoxious), but when I went to frats I expected them to be homophobic even.

Start school, learn about which ones have drugs, which ones are studious, which ones have orgies, which ones are classy, etc etc.

Then Rush season starts and I find out they're all fucking gay. So. Fucking. Gay. Like this shit blows repressed catholic faggots out the fucking holy water. It is so ridiculously gay, that eventho, again, Im not homophobic, I was actually ridiculously disappointed and shocked.

Like how the fuck are they so gay? Why are they so obsessed with swimming in each other's piss and shit and cum before eating and drinking that shit? I can deal with having a gun pointed at me, I can deal with getting blackout drunk and beaten and kept up all night. There's a vaguely if somehwat tryhard and pathetic masculkine quality to all of those things. But they're so fucking gay. It blows my mind. And then they act masculine.

Like no. You're faggots. And you can own that there's nothing wrong with that but you faggots ARE NOT MANLY. YOU'RE FUCKING GAY.

idgi.

Why would anyone refuse the Hamm.

he didn't even smoke real cigarettes in the show

I went to the russian army, would I survive a fraternitiy pledge month?

You forgot about the tons of literal gay sex that happens. Tons of it. Buttucking. All day. Every rush week. All they do is fuck the young freshmen in the butt. But then act like hyper masculine dudes and talk about banging chicks after pumping a pledge full of semen.

Was it always like this? even with the greeks?

Greek here, we still pound every boypusy we can find 24/7.

We say no homo afterwards so it's all good

Eh, I wouldn't be surprised. He looks like a frat douche. I read his Wiki page and saw that shit about him beating up people in college. Honestly, with a frat douche type like him, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually raped someone.

first off, he filmed mad men years ago. he's old as fuck. he's just very handsome.

secondly, he took up drinking heavily and then quit drinking, that shit fucks you up.

i'm 30 and looked 18-21 up until a year ago when i stopped drinking, i ballooned up in weight and my hair thinned out and i look my age now. but i'm sober now.....yay....

Those French veterinary schools, though.

YOU JUST KNOW

yeah, it's not like life and death (mostly, sometimes idiots take it too far). but like user said it's mostly gay as fuck.

but now like hollywood, they know you both did gay shit so you're bonded. and in the future when you need a job you have each others backs. it helps that frats usually have rich kids in them and since you pay to be in them plus pay to go to school that means you have money too. so you have jobs lined up added to the fact that everyone is a college graduate it's a recipe for success.

they're buying your way to the top with gay shit in the middle of it.

>anyone saying no to Jon Hamm

>rape is now about regret and empowerment, not about saying yes at the moment

You always looked like shit, you can just see it now that you’re sober.

>tucks to the right
A man of culture, I see

unless he's secretly gay he's safe

none of the men accused of sexual assault of women have been tall, fit, and handsome