past a certain age, a man without family can be a ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JIJRkKRlsUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's next.

nah he probably pays them

pls only ugly betas can assault women. Leo is a chad

I like him but once he got last the age of twenty, his head got round for whatever reason and now he looks like a random Slav.

this dude is literally having to fight women off himself, he doesnt have the need or the time to rape anyone

Twenty women, really?
Reminds me of UK newspaper headlines about that extremely heterosexual manly man Simon Cowell and his yacht parties with 20 "girlfriends". Overdoing it just a little bit too much. One might almost say FLAMBOYANT.

No but the women can "regret" it because nobody likes them anymore and then it becomes rape according to the public.

>rapist defense force

likely, the more one night stands the higher the odds that some attention whore will eventually claim that you raped them

You're right man. It's like these idiots forget that women are incapable of deciding whether or not they want to have sex or not. It's like the Quran teaches us. They will learn eventually inshallah

You do realise he just invited them to his suite or whatever for a party, right? I'm not saying he didn't fuck one or two, I'm just saying he didn't exactly pick up 20 women at once.

reminder that young chads can make women giggle while molesting them

[YouTube] Ben Affleck in his own frame (embed)

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

He's not happy.

Don't you know Simon Cowell who is the STRAIGHTEST and MOST MANLY MAN ever fucked Katie Price?
Haha so manly and so straight! I hope we get reminded about how straight he is next week.

all these accusations are a coordinated terrorist attack

Nobody's happy

He never loved any of them back though. Someone wants revenge out there.

He's depressed.

Only faggots who need to overcompensate and show off do that shit.

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=JIJRkKRlsUE
Reminded me of this.

He doesn't even fuck his women. He wears headphones and goes to sleep while they ride him.

Exactly. You guys know that silly "guy has it all but still feels empty" thing? That's literally Leo irl.

What's he listening to?

does he have good taste in music though?

Leo is starting to seem kind of pathetic now. It's not hard to attract vapid sluts when you're a movie star. It just makes it look like he has some kind of emotional issues.

>10 years later
20 women accuse Leonardo DiCaprio of sexual assault

>Leonardo DiCaprio “is selfish, lazy and downright rude,” says a source whose BFF bedded the 41-year-old Oscar winner. “She told me that during the act, Leo put on headphones and even started vaping! Then he signaled her to keep going while he just laid back and zoned out.”

>The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change. But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT, while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her.

>“Leo knows women are mesmerized by his stardom, so he obviously doesn’t care at all whether they’re satisfied or not,” says another insider. “He can sleep with almost any woman he wants without even trying, so it’s no surprise he doesn’t try in bed either.”

>says a source whose BFF

oh cool so its nothing

Compensating for being molested by Kirk Cameron

Not really, he's just honest. Looking like him, you can't hope to have a monogamous relationship. How can one man reject all these women? That'd take some superhuman willpower.

Alpha as fuck

He's been bedding legions of women for decades now without any scandals or even major rumors. Everybody knows they're getting a quick fuck and nothing else; it's not like he's hiding it.

Living the dream.

>be at a club
>hang out with a group of girls you met there
>"hey girls, we're having a bit of a party with my friends at my place. Wanna come?"
This is literally normal shit that even one of my friends (and we're all autistic) have pulled off. It's only news because it's Leo and people buy news with celebrities in them

>I'M NOT GAY, GUYS

Hating chad won't solve your problems.

>waah millionaire movie-star didn't treat me like the love of his life
who gives a shit, he didn't own her anything

>"I regret having sex with Leonardo DiCaprio."
Think about how that would sound to women. They aren't just going to ignore whoever says it; they're going to actively despise them.

Saying you slept with Leo but it didn't live up to your expectations would probably feel like a pretty severe humblebrag.

>got to fuck Leonardo DiCaprio
>tfw he fell asleep while we were fucking
It'd probably say more about that woman than him.

But they all know Leo only wants sex. I'm sure he's very up front about that sex is only thing he has on the table.

He doesn't lead people on or promise them anything else besides sex. It's fair game for him and every woman who agrees on that.

The Swans

This is very true. They may have had the best night of their lives, but 10 years later they may change their minds. Then it's officially rape and his career is over.

You're obviously not autistic then you god damn moron. Always you normans talking about how 'autisic' you are.

did he rape 20 women?

the stamina deserves an oscar.

Ben Affleck isn't a chad?

Leo is going for Wilt Chamberlain's high score

i never understood this kind of thinking. it's just bitterness from proles. would they rather
>have it all and feel empty
>have nothing and feel empty

i know what i'd choose

He made the mistake of being caught on camera, and it wasn't the woman he groped that brought it to light - it was some bitter SJW, and she then had to say how bad it was to keep up appearances.

He had wild and nasty sex with Rihanna

This isn't chad behaviour.

Reminds me of that scene from Wolf of Wall Street where he's drugged out and the hooker's riding his corpse.

Having no children is basically being cucked by the whole world

past a certain age, a man without family or money can be a ____

fixd

>CONTROL YOURSELF, TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEEEEEEEEEEEED FROM IT

>hold door open for ugly ass woman, out of courtesy
>she calls me a creep and threatens to report me to my boss

>ben affleck molests underage girl
>all in good fun

This is why I'm converting to Islam

According to one woman. He was listening to MGMT.

>women still want to have sex with dicaprio

Dicaprio is pretty smart. The more women he brings with him, the more witnesses he has to back up that it wasn't rape.

What's the point of having 20 women? you can only screw so much. Or maybe he's a voyeur? Does he get off on chicks licking and fingering each other?

volley ball

/ourguy/

he's so fucking in the closet he could be crowned king of Narnia
"20 women" kek

This, some angry roastie will try to get revenge.

it will be lady gaga

>MGMT
my man

I legit admire this guy so much. Run for president Leo please.

I wish I could girls like that.

Im not happy. But hes not happy while also getting a lot of pussy. I rather be unhappy and get pussy than be like ibam right now where im not happy and i don't get pussy.

“A man without a family can’t ba a ba-“ WHAT?
PLS TELL ME! I AM GOING CRAZY HERE!

>MGMT
Fucking legend.

You really were great in Titanic.

baneposter

the man is a hero. everyone who says otherwise should be shot

100% based

>vaping
>listening to MGMT
I think Leo was tripping and too lit to even put out desu

What man wouldn't want to do this? Sounds like the perfect activity. Why is she so mad?

...W-was it rape?

I love you Leo

>and even started vaping! T

No way, complaining about being mistreated by Leo is like being a boy and complaining you were molested by your hot high school teacher.

he doesn't do drugs so he's obviously happy

I bet hes not happy

> a source whose BFF's ex-gf was familiar with his thinking said

nah, he may just have a thing for strippers or paid girls.

I kinda do. But I'm no Leo nor do I have the money to do so (20 chicks at once).

In any case, this is Leo we are talking about. The guy who constantly gets snapped on a boat with like 10 turbo babes. I doubt he even had to pay the girls, just to owner of the place.

haha nice.

What a guy.

>a man's not happy unless he signs a contract promising half his stuff to a woman

Great to see you posting here, Leo. Love your movies.

ex chad

Well we can’t all be lucky enough to have mommy break us into the biz.

>t. sad roastie

Just go shopping, that'll cheer you up.

>vaping
>mgmt
>headphones

dude is desperately trying to feel young again lmao

It's not rape if the women are trying to fuck you

True power is something you are born with.

I would take passionate, meaningful love making with my 10/10 waifu than casual hookup sex with 20 6-7/10 women from a night club..

But you have neither. What was your plan with this post?