This show is dead to me.

He's 89, user

Yes, and?

The show was dead after Fairy idol

>No Adam West?

I'm out!

The show has been shit for a long time.
You should have dropped it much sooner.

He recently voiced batman in an animated film, right?

Batman's father in Flashpoint Paradox I believe. More recent than that, I'm no sure. Or am I just crazy altogether?

They did a Batman '66 animated film, remember?

The show has been dead since 2009. Where the fuck have you been?

No, I actually totally forgot about that.

This show died to me the day Poof was born

Yeah, Return of the caped crusaders, 50th anniversary of the series, fucking awesome movie

How come DC never had any problems with them calling this character "Catman" and dressing him almost exactly like their supervillain Catman?
Was that intentional on Hartman's part or just coincidence?

Wasn't stopping things like this exactly why Catman was created?

Why even bother? Why not just use the Crimson Chin instead if you can't get West?

>haven't watched this show or Nick in YEARS
>constantly surprised on Sup Forums to find out it is still running

Why does it even still go on? Is it even making money or anything? I never really heard of anyone actually watching FoP recently, nor have I heard of anyone buying the merch. It's even more confusing than why spongebob is still running, at least with Spongebob people are still buying merch, DVDs and watching it on streaming, and watching the good episodes, but Fairly Odd Parents? Why?

And no, "Internet 'critics' are watching it" isn't a good reason, you can't tell me that a show is running for all this time and continuing to fuck up because of about 10 people watching it only to bitch about it afterwards

I'd imagine Nick mostly keeps it going to try and hide the fact that Spongebob is their only big draw left.

judging by Butch Hartman's recent youtube content, FOP royalties don't make enough money to pay the bills

Yes. There's also a sequel coming out this year.

And he still does Family Guy on a semi-regular basis. Voice acting seems to be his main job these days. guess FOP couldn't afford him or more likely, didn't care.

proof?

The weird thing to me is that this is just season ten. Feels like its been on way longer.

Butch Hartman always came across as a massive cunt to me.

No idea, was sub-par at best during its "prime"

You should go back to /sug/ or that dead Gumball thread and stay there.

Is someone on Sup Forums really going to try and tell us they like modern day FOP better than SU or Gumball?

Shut up Butch

Nah, he probably has tons of cash. He just wants people to look at him, he's a total attention whore.

Butch has been dead to me ever since he said the ghosts are not dead people

Was skimming through channels and saw that there's a new girl who seems like an important character and that poof is gone? Might have been just a one episode thing, but what even happened?

He does voices in Family Guy, but it's probably an easy gig that lets him record lines at home.

>How come DC never had any problems with them calling this character "Catman" and dressing him almost exactly like their supervillain Catman?
>Was that intentional on Hartman's part or just coincidence?
Public domain? DC never used him in animated form?

Are you seriously angry and defensive over fucking FOP and ZombieBob Deadpants?

Catman is such a D-lister villain its not worth the effort

>Overwatch Characters in FOP Style
>YouTubers in FOP Style

>its a /leftypol/ trying to drag another based Trump supporter through the mud thread

I'll admit, the videos he did with Drawfee were pretty funny. He just needs the right people to work with I guess

how long until Stan sets his infernal gaze on him?

Reminder that this show stole the Catman look from the DC version.

>The weird thing to me is that this is just season ten. Feels like its been on way longer.
>season ten
how the fuck?
the show has beenon air almost twenty years or some shit