SIT ON MY FACE

BASED

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/11/steven-seagal-accused-telling-actress-to-sit-on-his-face-in-1991.html

does it not hurt when a woman sits on your face?

Depends on the size, smell, and aspect ratio.

Jesus Christ these women are weak and pathetic. Get over it bitch

it hurts ya dick cuz yu get a bonar so quick

why is this a problem, Sup Forums asks people to do this all the time.

wao epicc

Do they think they can battle the samurai and win?

>"I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics."

Excellente.

Seagal, unfortunately, did not realize that a naturally dominant female is very, very rare and may not even exist.

This is just turning into a witch hunt at this point.

>MAN ACCUSED OF HAVING SEX

What does it feel like to have a woman sit on your face?

If telling a woman to dominate you is a crime then why the fuck is feminism legal?

Fuckin lit

pretty great, depending on the girl and if it is her ass or vagina in your face.

*shits himself from choking*

I'm big into facesitting fetish

Women are naturally submissive. They do not understand femdom etc unless it is for money.

This whole transgender crises we are seeing is because of women's inability to understand cross dressing.

Which tastes better?

Ass

There is nothing like a slightly sweaty asshole.

>BBRRAAAAAAPPP
>Seagal starts cumming harder

That not a sexual assault.

A drunk woman once grabbed my penis through my jeans and took her breasts out in my face while I was walking down the street at night.

>” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it
every time

Mmm. Are you going to pretend you felt bad about that?

Yep, that's sexual harassment
what's your point user ?

Why wouldn't I feel bad about a woman being a complete degenerate. She's no doubt a horrible mother or is going to be a horrible mother that will create a son or daughter that damages society.

Your mom changing your diaper and breastfeeding you doesn't count.

That's sexual harassment if she was ugly. Otherwise, nice.

You might think this is a brag but you didn't correct that shit when it happened, enforcing in one more woman the belief that she can get away with literally anything. Ponder that while you masturbate.

I'm not bragging, I didn't like it

ginko a cute

>all men will die out in your lifetime

Did she look like something out of Fraggle Rock?

I used to fuck around with this chubby black chick who would sit on my face, once she forgot to let me breathe and I lost consciousness. Well worth the potential brain damage

From the brief, awkward conversation I had with her, she was a 20 something (moderately) attractive blonde girl whose boyfriend (or husband?) was in prison.

> Steven "Sit on my face and we can play ball" Seagal

Sounds like there's a closet you need to climb out of, user.

I NEED A THICK ASIAN GIRL TO SIT ON MY FACE NOWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS NOT A JOKE

>I want a drunk stranger to spontaneously grab my genitals in public in front of 30-sum people
You really don't though

Mah nigg. Booty is good if she’s clean and in the mood

Yuck, what are those lines on her buttocks? I would not caress her at all.

>not hittin' that

thats epic though imagine saying that to a girl.

Alpha as fuck desu

beta sex act

BASED

>Steven Seagal invites you to his room
>he literally tells you he's gonna snatch your motherfucker punani
>you sign a consent form agreeing to Seagal snatching your punani
>go to his room
>he unzips his pants
>RAPE

Not as good as Underworld

no, my hentai tells me it's pleasurable

NANI?!

>believing this

M-M-MASAKA!?!?!?

did they film this in the Brooklyn museum? kek

nah, girlfriend sits on my face all the time. i tell her to spread her ass cheeks really wide, I love making out wit her gaping asshole.

feels like the pressure of a 80+ lb woman smushing your face with ass and pussy, so you know, awesome.

It's kind of difficult to eat pussy from that position though. When it comes to that I much prefer shes on her back and has her legs wrapped around the back of my head instead

Didn't really it was supposed to be an either/or kind of thing.

man he was a true weeb

My gf won't do it. She doesn't understand the point and I don't want to reveal just how screwed up I really am.

You're a man of taste.

how is this even news ffs?

I feel like this is getting past sexual assault and into 'unwanted/unsuccessful sexual advance.'

It's one thing to be like "I am going to force you to fuck me or else you'll never work again." Another to ask "Hey do you want to fuck me?"

The issue with these accusations is that we can never know the context of the interaction. It's not just cut and dry that when an actor wants to fuck you, it's an abuse of power. And it probably speaks to the fucked up people in Hollywood that they would take any and every interaction as having the subtext of a power play. It makes you question if ANYTHING they say or do is a genuine human interaction.

This would definitely be one of the less surprising revelations in all of this

>actor in 1985
>give me your phone number
>no
>2017
>I was assaulted in 1985
>career over

>she doesn’t understand the point
What is there to understand? Get your ass on my face right now, lady.

>does it not hurt when a woman sits on your face?
Yeah, it hurts my pee pee.

was this intentional

/ourguy/