Legion thread? I just finished the X-Men Legacy story about him. The ending was fucking awful

Legion thread? I just finished the X-Men Legacy story about him. The ending was fucking awful.

>The ending was fucking awful

What was the point of the fucking other 23 issues if he just ends up removing himself from time and none of it ever happening

I also just read this series but it's really different from the tv show. Which comics are they basing the tv show on?

>What was the point of the fucking other 23 issues if he just ends up removing himself from time and none of it ever happening
just because it didnt happen doesnt mean it didnt matter

That Cyclops/Legion fight was spectacular.

>tfw Legion could've probably solved this Inhuman/Terrigen Mist shit in the most logical way

>Which comics are they basing the tv show on?
They aren't. They're basing it on the character and doing their own thing and their own interpretation.

Why did it matter, then? Besides to the reader.

Thank fucking god. Marvel comics sucks ass when it comes to dealing with OP heroes.

It mattered to Blindfold.

You'd hate Forget-Me-Not's story in the next issue

Yeah but who gives a fuck about Blindfold? Their romance annoyed the fuck out of me.

>who gives a fuck about Blindfold?
I do.
>Their romance annoyed the fuck out of me
Can't say I agree, bro.

Then piss off and go read something else.

Is anyone else annoyed by the size of her forehead?

If you're looking for "matters" in superhero funnybooks you're in the wrong hobby. If you really want to read what "matters" you'll end up buying every single shitty event and skipping all of the good hidden gems.

I just dont like the "none of this ever happened" trope

But it happened, it wasn't a dream or anything like that, the story just went full circle.

You say while posting in a thread about a Marvel comic that did a great job dealing with an OP hero.

The journey is the destination, user.

Single greatest use of "To me, my X-Men."

While you are a faggot, I must say that the huge age gap being totally ignored was strange.

Maybe Spurrier knew someone would make him stop if they realized it was a guy at least in his mid-twenties dating a 17-year-old.

it was about the journey you faggot

technically the journey didnt happen

I distinctly remember reading a story about Xavier's son that lasted more than 20 issues.

And if you insist on being a big baby about it, then don't forget that Ruth retaining her memories of the whole ordeal mean David didn't erase them entirely.