Molly hernandez

>molly hernandez

Neat.

BKV seems to be involved with the tv show in some small capacity, so there's some hope that it won't be complete dogshit.

Would smash.

who?

Who cares? The only way this would bother me would be if that meant no Victor because one Spic is enough for the Representation Quotaâ„¢.

Just be happy we get a fucking TV show. Victor is a season 3 character anyways. Season 2 if all things go bad, and no reason to be racist.

But she's not cute.

She's just on that border where she's left the stage of being cute and is entering the stage of being fuckable.

This isn't what I wanted from Molly.

The name change is obvious pandering but the worst part is she's too damn old. And don't give me that fucking shit about kids not being good actors. That's only true if you don't bother to find the right ones.

neither was molly, she looked terrible compared to everyone else in the first volume.

I think the name change is actually due to FOX, cause mutants, and Molly is/was a mutant. So Molly Hernandez means loophole. Also, she looks like Molly, so I'm good.

I don't think it's pandering. It's already a diverse and female-heavy team. Might be a mutant complication.

I think the real problem is that most of your cast is going to age out of the premise by season 3. Runaways is perfect for animation, but unless you're going to cycle through actors it doesn't really work in live-action except as a standalone.

kids age fast, that's why disney uses baby face adults all the time. plus it is probably a mutant thing

I think the REAL problem is that she's not wearing a funny hat yet.

There had BETTER GOD DAMN WELL be funny hats.

Too old

The Runaways will grow up before Pete leaves High School.

That's more of a movie problem than a TV one. TV shows often run concurrent with normal time with the skips even being called summer vacations. They could age the same in the show as in real life.

Nope, no matter how many times you try to shill this line

The show was always gonna be crap, and the kids will never again appear in a good comic. Who cares if they ruin the characters more?