/rdg/ - Riverdale General

>you will never roll trips and she will never look at your dick like that edition
betty is pure

Just started Afterlife with Archie. Comic Book Store Guy / my dealer told me to check it out & gave a little backstory on how it's the same writer as Riverdale. Holy shit, though, it's pretty damn dark - like, Reggie killing Jug's dog, Jug guilting Sabrina into necromancing it back, him getting turned into a zombie and her getting her fucking mouth removed by her aunts for practicing black magic all within the first like 10 pages...

Yup, just gonna keep that poster count at 1. Just like the amount of people who I know who watch this show

>we had many milkshakes that night

fuck me this thread is dead

>You'll never get beaten up by Josie and the pussycats and Veronica

Rude.

>Not the best time for this thread.

Love that Betty is the MC of the show.She was always my favorite

>Three girls in heels can knock out a guy
Kek

Two were chimping out, they had +5 racial bonus

>tfw she's about to get raped
>tfw she'll never smile again

The guy was quite a prissy idiot though, it kind of makes sense honestly. Makes more sense than 90% of the time when it's one girl beating up like three guys.

im pretty sure they wouldnt stand a chance against him irl

Imagine if that happened to you haha

stop it wih this meme

roll

Any webms of her in the right sweater? Asking for a friend

Cheryl is too pale.

So Betty's Dad has to either be the Black Hood or allied with the Black Hood, right?

This. that guy looked like he would go down from a hard slap.

The more confusing thing for me is why he felt the need to roofie Cheryl when she is obviously the town hussie and was probably going to put out anyways.

agreed. No tan/fair skin is fine, but she is unnatural pale.

1. Betty
2. Veronica
900000000001. Cheryl

god i wish that were me

Does it bother you guys at all that this seasons main antagonist is essentially a bettyposter from one of these threads?

thanks for namefagging, it helps teach newfags how to filter shitposts

That scene was a pretty good indicator of who on the cast knew what E feels like.

Holy shit user, I was not expecting that

>Betty is now essentially the main character of the show

Another show ruined by waifufags.

>now
She was always the main character

Which of them knew what it felt like?

Well take a look at the difference between Cheryl and the dad dancing jewfish. What would be your bet?

/archhead/ when?

>dad dancing jewfish
I can tolerate you Bettyfags but stop fucking calling my husbando names like that. He propably didn't even take the drugs and just goofed around because he is too pure.

Oh, I thought you were gonna mention the rest of the characters in the room. it was too hard to tell with the rest of them since they were all just making out and grinding on each other.

I dunno, user. looks like something was hitting him pretty hard in that scene.

I bet Kevin's used to things hitting him pretty hard ey

I don't know what you're talking about.
Kevin is a top.

Did he hit the gym every day and go on a high protein diet during off season? during those running scenes in the woods he looked more jacked than most of the football players.

did she ever bang jughead? i want to believe she didn't

Kevin likes it deep though

Because they needed to have a STRONG WOMYN plot

I was amazed they had the balls to do that until he got better

Bettyfags in denial.
This edgy "weirdo" is plowing your waifu every night.

The showrunner is a massive waifufag and confirmed she was still pure.

They just had to add a scene where Cheryl denies him and it would have made sense.

DELETE THIS

Can't wait for the inevitable coming back together sex scene of the two.

good list

>Veronica denying him wasn't enough
Maybe he has a Cosby fetish

POST BARCHIE

Shitposting aside, if the writers actually build them up properly without just getting straight into banging like most CW shows, I wouldn't be mad. I liked their scenes in the last episode. Although that's probably cause Betty was crying the whole time and apparently that's my fetish now

How can a man's hair be so perfect?

I'm obsessed with Betty and Lili reinhart gifs but I have yet to watch the show because I know hearing her voice for the first time and the stupid shit that comes out of every woman's mouth will ruin it.

And you are correct. Betty is a retarded whore. Enjoy the gifs and move on, before you realize Cheryl is best girl

>Cheryl
>best girl
That's some patrician taste. Too bad they've been shunning her hard all season

MOMMY

Did they cut out some scenes, cause nothing came from that

Well it's funny, I'd actually choose Veronica or Cheryl for physical attraction, it's just that Betty (or perhaps Lili) seems so damn goofy it's endearing.

user, we wouldn't want to miss those scenes of Betty crying or Jughead getting beaten up.

Alice best mommy

She only wants ginger cock to keep her bloodline pure

>wading through shit to find this thread

It was painful.

Hopefully, it's uninterrupted this time.

aww is the archietard mad?

She is still a better character than Archie.

THUNDER

When are we gonna get more Archie/Jughead? They barely interact in this show except...

...Now I get it. Archie takes out his frustrations out on Jughead and Jughead takes his out on Betty. Then Betty takes it out on her mom who then takes it out on Hal.

It all makes sense now.

cheryl is cute. i'd let her step on me

pic related

it's the Pacific Islander genes, we're blessed with good hair.

oops, meant to reply to

>it's just that Betty (or perhaps Lili) seems so damn goofy it's endearing.

Are you me? I find Lili more adorable than hot especially when she tries to be serious. I can't take her seriously. Must be her big eyes.

Did you skip season 1?

She looks like a Disney character. Surprised they haven't scooped her up yet.

Did you skip the word "now"?

What did KJ mean by this?

She was the main haracter last season, too.

FEEL THE THUNDER

I think it was more significant moment for Alice considering she was running away, denying her past.

>bugheadfags

>barchiefags

There is nothing more satisfying that your complete and utter suffering since season 1. In fact I hope Barchie does happen and then they split up, because there's nothing there.

he'll still take betty's first time and jughead is gonna get the sloppy seconds

I haven't watch this show why were they beating him up?

Barchie is endgame m8.

>We're on borrowed time
>How long will you be around until you're tired of slumming around with me?
>Or until Archie changes his mind?
>Gets dumped by Betty via Archie
>doesn't try to call Betty at any point to even ask why she did that to him or to yell at her
>kisses first girl around

Was Jughead projecting in episode 10 of season 1? He was complaining of Betty not feeling the same way about him as he does her, but he just accepted defeat and didn't even try to find out what was going on? Did they have that scene and cut it out?

Here I thought Archie had commitment issues, but Jughead just jumped on the next opportunity that came around even though he gave his ex a pretty hard time.

So was Jughead

>kevin turns out to be bi
>kevin and betty becomes a thing
whos pro of the idea ;3?

>So was Jughead full of shit or he just runs away from confrontation?

Betty will remain a virgin until show ends.

This proves Betty is more in love with him than he is with her.

>Depends on who Roberto ships himself with more.

They weren't even originally endgame in the first season.