Powers Pt. 8

Picking up where I left off yesterday with the debut issue of Powers Vol 3.
Previous threads are located here.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/89986826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope that everyone has been having a good day. I'm leaving the office super late because I held office hours between 6-8 and peeps definitely took me up on it.

Thanks OP! I hadn't kept up with the series a little around the time Walker got powers back. This is my first time reading a lot of these issues.

Alright let's keep sucking Bendis cock!

Mmmmm, I sure do love some nice cock between my ass cheeks!

I usually go for black men, but I sure would love me some of that BENDIS meat!

I have made a good amount of change kidnapping midgets and training them to be prize fighters. Everytime they win i let them fuck my sister as a reward. My sister is basically my slave at this point and i tell her to make the midgets fall in love with her and she lies to them telling them she loves them and she will help them escape if they can survive another match. Eventually the midgets start succumbing to their battle wounds. I will either have my boys bet against them or i will sell the midget off to a local midget fetishist who will fuck the little guy in the ass till he dies.

You would be surprised how big midget fighting/fucking is here in Romania.

Why so mean bro? I do appreciate you posting images though.

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Dude, can you quit posting images? Kinda making posting difficult?

If I managed to upload the POwers TV show to mega or something like that, would people give it a look or is Bendis' name so tainted at this point that I shouldn't bother?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloé with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink; he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try It.

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

This asshole shitposted a Daredevil storytime too. See for yourself:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89986826
Just ignore him.

Makes you wonder what else she saw.

Now things are picking up

.......what?

Why do I feel like I've seen this cover before?

You are not alone man.

ED FUCKING GEE

I love everything about this page

I know right? It's like I swear I've seen it before but I can't put my finger on where.

How topical.

Blue streak got a heck of a costume upgrade since the 20's

I really really really wanna see a Bendis and Oeming Daring Eagles mini

Fuck yeah he did.

Bendis channeling his inner Millar.

Is it on Netflix or something? I would give it a shot.

Favorite Iterations of Walker
>Diamond
>Powers Division
>Gorra
>Blue Streak
>Millenium Guard Walker
>Vlad the Impaler

what about gorilla walker?

SHIT! How did I forget that one? New list.

1. Diamond
2. Powers Division
3. Gorra
4. Blue Streak
5. Millennium Guard Walker
6. Gorilla Walker
7. Vlad the Impaler

There's a good chance Millennium Guard Walker could rise higher but that's hinging on him showing fucking up again

>texting and driving
This is the first time I've questioned Walker's moral fiber.

I really really like this page.

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

To anyone reading in this thread, what are your favorite Bendis titles?

I'm going to try listing them and then after I'm done I'll try and rank them.

>Avengers Dissasembled
>New Avengers Vol. 1
>Daredevil Vol. 2 #26-81 (main arc)
>Mighty Avengers #1-20
>Secret Invasion
>Dark Avengers Vol. 1
>Siege
>Avengers Prime
>Avengers Vol. 4
>New Avengers Vol. 2
>Avengers vs. X-Men
>Avengers Assemble #1-6
>Moon Knight
>All New X-Men
>Uncanny X-Men
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Alias/Jessica Jones

>Powers
>Brilliant
>Goldfish
>Jinx
>Torso
>Scarlet
>United States of Murder

Nice change up, wasn't expecting that

Neither was I. I had no idea drainer technology could be so compact. It's amazing. I'm going to try and use something like this in my comic. An extremely temporary power dampener is a great tool