"Marvel has bad cinematography-"

>"Marvel has bad cinematography-"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWkVqum6a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you finish the word "cinematography-" please?

>posts CGI shit and calls it "cinematography"

do you even know what cinematography is?

Cinematographyification.

>cinematography

>shot is a CGI/animation composite

...lol okay.

I'M MARY POPPINS YALL

XD

Are you fucking blind? This is all practical.

looks shit
green screen shit even

How do they justify having this guy around? This thing is beyond overpowered, he can kill over a hundred people in like 10 seconds without doing anything himself. He could literally kill all the avengers by himself in a second.

>How do they justify having this guy around?
By killing him off at the end of the movie.

That's such shitty and lazy writing, but I guess it's my fault for expecting more from a children's movie.

How can marvel compete?

It actually made sense in context and was one of the more moving deaths in a comic book film. But setting that aside, you have to consider that the guys he killed in this scene are just random mooks, someone like Cap or Thor would have the reflexes to dodge or catch the arrow and it wouldn't even penetrate Iron Man's armor or Hulk's skin.

watch more films
or stop shitposting

not an argument

Marvel is complete dogshit, but do you think cinematography is only a camera shooting in real locations? Are you that dumb?

Looks like "stop shitposting" isn't happening, then...

>not an argument
to think that either marvel or dc films have good cinematography is to display a very narrow awareness of what good filmmaking is or what good cinematography is, so by fuelling the lame make-believe teenage rivalry between marvel and dc by resorting to something like comparing cinematography is either you speaking from a place of ignorance or just straight up shitposting. it's like comparing the different qualities of taste between human shit and dog shit. neither of the franchises have good cinematography; they're both awful, and you should feel bad for thinking any capeshit movies are good
>inb4 le reddit boogeyman
everything i've said could be applied to those cunts as well

It seems to be an annoyingly common misconception on Sup Forums. Here's another example of it from another thread:

they're not just any random mooks... they're his own. 1/20th of the ravagers that were loyal to him were killed during the mutiny via being cast out into space with no protection.

He got revenge by slaughtering the other 19/20ths with exception of kraglin, who he spared.

and this scene is supposed to be funny for some reason

To be entirely fair it has some really good music playing during it and the sound is not in the webm.

the guy on the stairs can't see the massive blue head guy who was his previous boss walking directly under him

this is not good fight choreography, every actor needs to be told something plausible, not just stand there and wait to fall down

Followup: This song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWkVqum6a8

Every time a capeshit fan mentions cinematography it's blatantly obvious they don't know what it means.

Because Kraglin was actually one of the loyal ones after all.

Speaking of which, Kraglin has the arrow now. So yeah, that thing is still around in the MCU even if Yondu isn't.

Also...
How would YOU justify having him around?

>muh video game player target audience
Why do you kids won't just stick with your Steam games, instead of having Jewllywood producers waste millions of dollars in a poor attempt to transfer your shitty action vidya into the big screen?

Yeah, I know. I'm being facetious.
What we have here is a guy slaughtering his mutinous crew without mercy because they murdered everyone loyal to him.

How is this funny without "le ebin 80's tunes"?
It isn't.

Why don't you get some ointment for that hurt butt?

stories have to have a setting, magical thinking and superheroes are an acceptable setting if the human story underneath is authentic

gotg is slightly closer to authentic than the other capestories

That's the thing. A movie is the sum of its parts. The music is literally a part of the scene. That's why I think it's dumb that we don't have sound webms on a film board.