Do you agree?

Do you agree?

I'd only replace the pizza with avocado toast

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/pdf/ehp-118-998.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you a 15 year old girl?

Replace the inflatable matress and its tent with a real bed, and replace the DVD boxset with a kindle with the actual books on it, and replace the pizza with something less fattening, we got a win.

Watching the dullest franchise...

Rain is the weather for normies who like to think they're deep and smart, but whose understanding of intelligence ends at "smart people are sad sometimes, right?" and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of and trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained "glum" to an infant and told them to act it out. Fucking Reddit ruined the rain.

>watching shitty children story written by soneone who stole all of her ideas from far better books
>eating shit food with a lot of estrogen cheese
>doing that in a soft bed and not on the floor like a man

Why dont you just agree that you are either a little girl of a huge fucking faggot

>>watching shitty children story written by soneone who stole all of her ideas from far better books

Like what books, sweetie? Name one.

WHy could i never get into harry potter and only recently got into LOTR ?

>estrogen cheese
What

Why would you wanna eat something so greasy in bed?
Just thinking about that makes me cringe.

Discworld or The Worst Witch come to mind

if you know anything about nutrion, you know that gouda cheese is just milk pressed into a tiny form. Milk contains a lot of mammal estrogen on its own. The casein in cheese is also extremly high, which is very harmful for the brain. The mammal estrogen in cheese is almost as bad as portry.

There are studies done that show people who consume high amouth of chicken in puberty, have smaller penis, higher blood estrogen, bitch tits and acne.

So yeah, eating cheese is chicken is equal to becoming a female in puberty.

Why did you waste your time reading the books of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>eating cheese is chicken is equal to

what? is this your brain on the big enchilada?

>there are studies
presents no studies, so I call that bullshit.

Oh, so you just made a baseless claim, and are unable to back it up? Bad form, sweetie.

However dull Harry Potter is, I don't think it's a rip off of anything.

If you put gouda on pizza you don't know shit about nutrition

"no"

*and
sorry, faggot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/pdf/ehp-118-998.pdf

I don't think pizza in the first case is a very healthy food, either way, worrying about nutrition is for beta males and women. You don't eat like a pig, you don't get fat.

go take your crazy pills, crazy person.

not worrying about nutriotion is below beta, its fucking omega you worthless piece of weakness.

eating shit will catch up with you and I will be there to piss on your grave.

Real one coming though

>The casein in cheese is also extremly high, which is very harmful for the brain.

Except its not. I remember that study you are referring to and it was a load of shite published in PLOS ONE which is the dodgiest of all science journals. I strongly doubt the validity of any of these nutritional """""science""""" studies you refer to.

Avocado Toast? are you a girl?

alright joe rogan, I'm sure you're not a beta who is trying his best to seem to be an alpha

eating avocados on brown bread is what beta numales do
ps. do you check if all that cock you suck is gluten free too

>Do you agree?
"No!"

I remember I got like 30 (you)s for posting that Reddit Weather pasta in one of these threads
good times

realer one checking in

one order of actual truth coming right up

>weed

r/incels is down for only 2 days and now this

Reddit? How about Shirley Manson?

>not 4am
>no dakimakuras in bed
>no tomorrow style
>no tendies and dr pepper

>weed
>goon bag wine
>ruining kino by viewing it on a pc screen
Degenerate scum

Agreed. The firs three are entertaining enough kids films but the rest just kind of blur into one progressively-desaturated mess.

what an original opinion, stop parroting what you're heard on Sup Forums

That's pasta you dumb ass.

so? they guy replayed to me with a pasta because he had no arguments, and I called him out on that

calm down honey

>implying it was even the same guy

Glad reddit weather hasn't been mentioned

does it matter

Raining is reddit now?

>reddit weather

>reddit weather
>reddit bed
>reddit movies
>reddit food

literally 4th reply
Although it seems to be an altered version

I love that someone bothered to make that, and then chose to use boxed wine

Swap out HP for the LotR extended trilogy, and you might be on to something. I don't mind Harry Potter, but I would end up getting bored around halfway through Chamber of Secrets. If I ever feel like marathoning HP, I watch one movie a day for a week.

That would be the perfect living room, if it weren't for all the fucking windows. That shit makes me paranoid.

here is the perfect day, no meme weather and reddit potter

>Natural phenomena can be a website

This board is irredeemable

I miss my family
Last time all 4 of us had dinner was 13 years ago

>he's got such a low IQ that using "reddit" as an adjective completely stupefies him

Wow, what did you spend them on? Here's one more

>replace the pizza with avocado toast
Fuck off - the pizza is the one good thing in that image

Snow/Whisky/LOTR

Keep the pizza

>Snow/Whisky/LOTR

Now that's what I call reddit, well done my Sir, the GoldTM goes to you.

Did they die?

I'm a virgin so I have no reason to ever watch Harry Potter.

ITT: Plebs

Knowing Americans parents probably divorced, and the siblings hate each other and the parents.

but harry potter is for virgins
there is no sex whatsoever and any romance in the later parts is awkward and nearly nonexistent

Why are you pretending weed is degenerate? Why don't you think pizza is degenerate?

What a bunch of broscience bullshit. Next you're going to tell me drinking a gallon of milk a day won't get you mad gains!

I've only seen roasties Harry Potter shit. Same for Doctor Who.

>>but harry potter is for virgins

lol you can score a lot of easy nerd pussy if you have a cursory knowledge of the books. At least that's how it was in 2009, back when women had sex they regretted and it wasn't rape.

You forgot the picture. You had one job.

Replace Harry Potter with LotREE.

Recreational drugs have only one purpose: to make you feel good. This in itself is very juvenile and irresponsible. Weed is in many places illegal, it also might have negative effects. There was this experiment, they put a rat in isolation with cocaine, and it would get high until it died. Then they put cocaine among many social rats, and they had no interest, as in the didn't need it, they got the same dopamine kick elsewhere. This already tells you something, it's not apples and oranges, the principle remains the same.

Pizza is food, usually bought because it's cheap, plentiful and looks good.

I know this is bait but I hope you get bowel cancer anyway.

>twin peaks

>wishing cancer on random strangers

who hurt you

>the Rat Park experiments
Scientists have had trouble replicating them, depending on the strain fo rats.

>haha yeah i smoke weed ;)
Fucking faggot lol

>Pizza is food, usually bought because it's cheap, plentiful and looks good.
Pizza is unhealthful trash. Tasty healthful foods are a lot cheaper. You are a delusional retard. Stop pretending to hate cannabis when you shill pizza.

>8 films
>just 1 pizza

why even bother?

>Tasty healthful foods are a lot cheaper.

I bet you watch your Harry Potter while eating Sushi. Really though, give me an example as to what your food for watching movies would be like.

For me? Make it crab legs!

Not loving pepperoni pizza...

Its just one day my guy

I hate this pasta.

Good artists copy great artists steal

>An American's perfect day is laying in bed, watching garbage movies and eating an entire fattening pizza
Holy fucking shit, no wonder you people are so fat and stupid
The perfect day is sunny summer weather, taking a walk in the woods with your gf/bf, and hanging out under a tree in the shade while admiring a good view

Any day is good when it rains desu

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

enjoy never owning a house

Shut, you dumb Amerinigger. You aren't white enough to talk to me.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

can't tell if this was made by a tumblrwhale or a soyboy

56%

Replace the rain with cocaine, the movies with a hooker, and the pizza with Jack Daniels. That be d also looks like shit, but I don't want to bitch about everything, so I'll settle.

While eating a pizza?

>Teenage girl - The Bed

Maybe while eating some fruit or something, fatass.
Nobody in Poland eats pizza. Nobody here is fat. I wonder why?

Probably because you all live on vodka and fond memories of Soviet rule