Can any Snyder fan here tell me how you guys consider him a visual genius after watching this clip?

youtu.be/ssbOzbL1SJQ

This is unironically worse than straight to DvD films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9_Urd74GUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this on the CW?

WHEEEEDOOOOOON

I don't think Jason acts, he just mumbles his lines and talks to people while being tall and weird looking.

>looks like a tv show

This is Whedon's doing.

This.

The striking thing about this isn't how bad it looks visually, it's the horrendous dialogue and complete lack of effort from Ben and Jason. Ben really looks like he has lost all hope.

There's nothing wrong with Momoa's acting here
After Ezra, he's probably the best actor from the main cast in the movie too

No one thinks Snyder is a genius... and at this point he has very few fans.

He made two brillaint films 300 and Watchmen. At that point, he shown great promise as a director.... then he made the longest string of dog shit movies in history.

Apparently Watchmen and 300 worked only because he was pretty much copying the graphic novels frame for frame. Any film where he has to use his own directing ability and innovation he shits the bed every time.

I think he lost what remaining prestige he had by running the DCEU into the ground. I'm pretty sure they fired him but allowed him the dignity of saying he resigned (as most prestigious positions usually do).

I don't see anything wrong with that video

oh I get it, you are being ironic

haha :)

I remember Snydercucks whining about how it will unfair if Whedon gets any credit for Zacks Hard work.

Now anything that's wrong with the movie is being thrown at Whedon.

This is zacks movie , he is credited as the director. He will be remembered for this :^).

>Inane dialog inane dialog inane dialog
>Let's walk over this way while the camera follows us in the most flat visually unappealing filming location ever
>The entire towns' population randomly teleports behind Bruce because...?
>That weird noise Aquaman makes with his mouth before jumping into the water
>That LOST cgi submarine-tier effect as he swims away

Ah, I see the Marvel shill force is out in full force once again. Seriously, is it so hard to start a proper discussion without resorting to bait OPs?

Sucker Punch is fapkino desu senpai

Syndercucks will always defend him but he's fucking shit and so is Whedon

Fucking capeshitters dont realise theyre both fucking crap directors just because they're fun and have fanservice for the "fans" doesn't mean they make good MOVIES

Is he standing in front of a green screen at one point because it looks like the rooftop in the room.

You can totally ignore the bait and address this anons points.

Goddamn that greenscreen looks terrible.

That was part of the Whedon reshoots, moron.

WTF is he doing at 1:03 ?
it's not even like a badass thing
>flails arms

Looks fine I don't know what you were expecting

> Forgive them, Lord, for they do not know what they are doing.

>LETTING ALL THEM RANDOM NORDS KNOW BATMAN SECRET IDENTITY

FUCK THIS SHIT

They can't speak English

I know you guys have low expectations but does that really look fine?

I mean dude the green screen is Hilariously bad and his swim away effect is CW tier. No CW would've been better.

This looks good.

Skips leg day though.

they are called "whedon reshoots"

>So many actors being accused of sexual assault
>Film quality keeps getting worse
What's happening bros?

I really hate how the premise of JL basically is "the Batman goes around revealing his identity to complete strangers"

Like, Diana should be the diplomat, that's literally her job. Bruce should stick to his cave monitoring things and looking creepy/distrustful, he should reveal his identity only after they bond and stuff. But no, they know Affleck is the only one with star power so he has to do everything front and center

Show me another Snyder movie that looks this awful. It was all Whedon.

He wanted to be the next Nolan or to be more specific well the studio wanted another yes man who could be marketed as the Next Nolan without any of Nolans talent but he ended up being the next Shyamalan.(well technically Shyamalan has more hits)

At this point Snyder is nothing more than a failed Warner Bros marketing project.

Besides the horrible greenscreen the reshoots stick out like a sore thumb. Not even the the look and feel but the writing too. Like that global warming line really does sound like it was put there by whedon and the scene was supposed to end after "exactly". All these horrible quips, jeeesh. I'm kinda hyped now for that superman mustache they had to CGI away. This is going to be a trainwreck.

ACT

The global warming shit came out of nowhere

Snyder is married to one of the big honchos in WB, just saying. Make out of it what you will, my man.

>Bat-package

Understood. I will pack my bags, Satan.

Remember 2012 DC Bros? High off TDKR , the MOS trailer views off the charts. No other solo movie having this much hype.

Now we are at a point that even a barely decent JL seems like a forlorn hope. Fuck Zack Snyder.

I miss Nolan.

I can't wait for all the screenshots where people point out where Superman's mustache should be.

But seriously, Whedon aside, has Snyder just lost his touch? Even with Batman vs Superman, I wasn't too impressed by its visuals and haven't watched since my first viewing. Were 300 and Watchmen as good as they were simply because he adapted them panel-by-panel from the comics? Basically he already had a good storyboard drawn up for him when he started filming. But doing original stories? Not his thing, maybe.

Remember everyone mocking TDKR? Yeah, I do.

Nobody misses Nolan. He bungled the most important part of the trilogy by making it unintentionally hilarious.

He left his first wife for her too. I mean this isn't that crazy.

This looks great though

>everyone
TDKR has undeniable problems, but most people still enjoyed it, it still has redeeming qualities. In my theater some literally cried when Bruce seemed to have died

Lol fuck off. TDKR was a critically acclaimed blockbuster that was beloved by the audience.

Even with the Baneposting most people agreement it was at the very least entertaining. I remember how people were arguing if it was better than TDK. The backlash was mostly in Sup Forums and it took much longer for it slightly get mainstream. Even still TDKR is considered better than most capeshit.

And it was the most important part of the trilogy. There wasn't even meant to be third film because of Heath's death. TDKR was project Nolan did to finance his other original shit. Yet Nolan on autopilot is far better than anything the DCEU has offered so far.

>Superman died next to me

Just what in the fuck was this supposed to mean? Why would you say this to Aquaman? How is this supposed to convince him to join your little team?

It's a newfag r/DC_cinematic user trying to act as if the current meme status of the film is how it was received when it was released.

These idiots forget this film grossed more than billion despite being nearly 3 hours long and literally having mass shooting during it's opening weekend.

Who knows what the guy had to deal with. Look what they did to Sam Raimi, just for example. I bet you there were plenty of little suits making powerpoint presentation about having more quips, and how DC should be more like Marvel. Or some other shit.

Besides that I'm not a fan because he generally seems like a style over substance who somehow still tries to look artistic I guess? Like if Michael Bay did the fusion dance with a younger Stanley Kubrick. I suppose this perfect for schlock, but that's what you get. If you want something more grounded and clever you don't get Zack Snyder. On the other hand if I was to adapt something like Tank Girl he's perfect.

>On my lead
Good goys, follow the powerful womyn

Makes a great set-up for a little chuckle though.

This looks WAY better than those Avengers movies. Those fucking sucked. And were boring as shit until the last 10 mins,

Friendo, I remember when the Star Wars prequels were in the cinema. I also remember Indiana Jones 4, and I remember LOST. It's pretty rare for a big franchise to get shat upon right away, it almost always takes a few years and some distance.

Ehhh...You forget that Raimi first made two good films before the suits fucked it up. Similarly Nolan also made TDKR for the suits.

But despite that both spiderman 3 and TDKR are more well received than any of Snyders DCEU offerings.

I am making an edit of this scene that gets rid of the reshoots. post link soon

I don't really know what they were thinking with that third movie. On the other hands the fans are probably to blame for this as well, because I remember how everybody begged for venom when Raimi wanted to do vulture. I personally wanted Bruce Campbell as mysterio but I suppose that wouldn't have worked either.

They probably have heard the words 'Batman' and 'Superman' before because they would be super famoy
Us and are wondering why famous billionaire Bruce Wayne is here.
Also, would Batman really take the chance that one of them may know english? He would if he was an idiot

Here's my fan edit of this scene that removes the following
>No horrible shriek when Aquaman takes his shirt off
>No global warming dialogue
>No reshoots Bruce
>No Aquaman awkwardly diving
>No crowd standing next to Bruce all of a sudden
youtube.com/watch?v=u9_Urd74GUA

It was really obvious this was going to be the case with Snyderfags.

Less bad. Could've worked like that, if done so by professionals with a budget.

Needs Larry Fong, I guess. This was done by some guy who worked in TV.

It's a topical concept that audiences will associate with a deteriorating ocean. It's not some conspiracy to indoctrinate children into being liberals or whatever.

So this is the power of bored user. Not bad.

It's exactly that. Maybe it's not the illuminati pushing it but just some date rapist who goes hork hork hork again to get those sweet (you)s again from the SJWs after he fell from grace with them.

I still literally have no fucking idea how her face got made the way it did. It genuinely amazes me

>Early 2000s super hero movie
>suits wanting Raimi to add in more quips
Holy fucking shit kill yourself you worthless piece of shit retarded faggot cunt.
The suits would have more likely pushed for Spiderman's costume being black. Raimi probably fought tooth and nail to keep in as much cheesy shit as possible you ignorant fucking nigger.

This image right here captures more of the mythos of the Batman than Nolan managed with thousands of words.

He is the jailer, the Lord of the Underworld.

bvs

Oh hey, it's still a boring scene with stupid lines

Why don't you kill yourself yourself? Raimi wanted to a different movie and was forced to do spawn. If you want a totally serious movie you don't get Sam Raimi you ignorant child.

Also there's nothing wrong with quips, as long as it has a function and isn't overused like some artificial gimmick for it's own sake. The problem with Marvel isn't that quips are bad in general but that they are used in a masturbatory fashion as part of some formula.

>"Defend it!"
>"It's not even his shot."
>"D- d- doesn't matter! They're all the same!"

Goalpost status: shifted.

You realize that the very fact his fans can instantly tell the difference invalidates your entire argument, yes?

that sound at 0:33

wth

I was saying Bruce brings it up out of nowhere, retard

Considerably better

I will never be not amazed by the power of bored anons barely trying with limited means

He wanted to make a point that Aquaman's home would be destroyed. Mentioning global warming is a sensible way to lead into that.

This film is going to be glorious as it will BTFO of both Sup Forums and snyderfags

snyderfags already think it looks shit though, not even his film anymore

No it was bad originally which is why they did reshoots but its still bad.

Bad bad bad. No shift here

>No horrible shriek when Aquaman takes his shirt off

what was up with that?

Why would Aquaman call about there being bigger oceans or the water being slightly warmer?

Is that woo for real in the movie or was it just like a studio audience being shown the clip?

>It's all bad.

Why? Because you can disparage it aping Plinkuck, cherry-picking one 45 second scene when the entire catalog of Snyder's work distinguishes it from the criticisms RLM made of the prequels?

The video is clearly a test version. Or what do you call it? When most sounds and special effects are just placeholders. Shriek is probably some village girl in the background, squeeing as she sees his abs.

twd-tier in every sense

>RLM
>Plincuck
Honestly have no idea what you're on about I know that its a movie review channel but haven't seen the video you're referring to??

He's contrarian against contrarians because he's a hipster youth experimenting with having a toally unique personality.

>What if the oceans boils?
>Dressed like a bat...
What the fuck is this dialogue? Is this the new FOR YOU?

I just want to know how you can write a character so terribly.

Yeah, the fact that your criticism is near-verbatim what Plinkett called out Lucas for within the first five minutes of actual film critique on TPM was entirely coincidence, I'm quite sure.

ah, so this is DC fans new strategy. pretend Justice league is bad solely because of wheedon. Doesnt it depress you to have to keep thinking for new excuses every movie why they arent bad?

Short sentences, set-up and punchline, masking hackery with self awareness.

Global warming affects multiple ecosystems. The "slightly warmer" water could be catastrophic to sea life, especially if it makes the environment inhospitable to smaller organisms like plankton. Chemical changes in the water would also occur due to the extra CO2, which tends to not be a good thing.

>removes shirt
>keeps on pants

are americans really this scared of anything aside the male pectoralis major?

>hey these aliens are coming to kill everyone on the planet, do you want to stop them
>nah I'll just let them murder everyone everywhere

I fucking despise the "I refuse to help you for no real reason" cliche. It's so fucking obnoxious.

>Aquaman's home

He lives in a lighthouse.

I don't think the aliens have started coming yet.

>>Film quality keeps getting worse
I don't know... Marvel's keep killing it with Phase 3 lately...

>Commenter says this is embarrassing
>DCEUfags go ballistic and bring up marvel.
Are they the new star wars fags?