NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/929333320592261121
youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those god damn chinese internment camps at work again

*eats your dog and jerks you off*

I love that he was one of the big guys out there saying trump is a sexual deviant for saying the whole grab em by the pussy thing and the whole time he's a fucking rapist hahaha

oh no no no nooooo

>Denies everything
He will be ripped to shreds. Hope he never bought into the accuser is always right and tweeted about it

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/929333320592261121

Day of the rope for these rapist faggots.

OH MY!

No sympathy at all.

He's not white or Jewish, so will the media give him a free pass?

>accused from 30+ years ago
literally longer than i've been alive

the HIV is rotting his brain

Lmao, you're just salty he didn't buckle like the others. That's all it takes, to literally not have done it.

He likes to play the "I WAS IN A JAPANESE INTERNMENT CAMP WHEN I WAS A KID SO AMERICA IS BAD!" card.

what did he mean by this?

>as you must feel reading them

I don't think anyone is at all surprised.

Even him? Fuck

what does this mean?

>It happened a long time ago so that means it's okay.
Why do Republicans keep trying to use this logic?

what is this expression meant to convey?

where in that post did he imply it was okay? where in that post did he imply he was republican?

this story sounds like horse shit
>The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."
>"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

he's saying george slipped something in his drink, he "passed out" then "came to" literally minutes later as george is taking his pants down? what kind of shitty date rape drug was he supposedly given?

honestly this just sounds like some over the hill fag hag desperate for attention

Takei:
>But.....but these allegations are fake
Eeryone
>But George we have to believe the victim

T His is great either way. This is the left destroying the left and society wins. Poeple will eventually get tired of their regressive non-sense.

How do you go from this...

...TO THIS?

lel, dumb gook literally did a howard stern interview a few weeks ago and got asked if he ever tried anything without consent. He just laughed and made some jokes about people being skittish, didn't deny it at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ

theres a video of him on sterns show grabbing a guys dick

I like the obvious lie about not driving drunk

The fucked-up part is that the gorilla truely believes that.

Still better than Spacey's response by miles

the fucked up part is theres people who actually give her money

How else do they make up for being actual rapists and racists than paying indulgences?

Look I'm not trying to defend her but you literally just called her a gorilla

she is a gorilla and fat useless piece of shit, will probably die of diabetes at age 45 after spending her short life contributing nothing of value to society while pumping out kids on welfare

hes an asian gay men. the media will let him walk.

It's based on her physique, genius.

Haha yeah kek my brother, it totally has nothing to do with the fact she's black, praise kek

But moderates and the left are willing to abandon them when the truth is verified. Last time I checked Roy Moore still has a chance to win his election and his supporters are spouting bible verses to justify what he did.

Oh boy oh boy

>media giving whites a free pass
kek

"And the Oscar goes to...Roman Polanski"

The hardest thing about seeing racism on Sup Forums.

I'm black, the jokes are funny, the shit posts can be ignored.

But holy shit I get triggered when people of my race justify what people say. If feels like all my hard work to be a productive member of society gets reversed cause some asshole can't act right.

Every white person IS racist, so is every black person. Every person is racist because are brains are evolutionary programed to be racist.

Racism isn't bad.

When people are getting lynched and beaten its pretty fucking bad.

/r/asablackman

When cars are ramming people its pretty fucking bad.

Cars in themselves are not bad.

>1977
>current year
Fucking Frogs not extraditing him to the most powerful country in the world wtf.

Wasn't that in 2003?

It seems the recent trend is hardcore virtue-signallers getting outed as sexual deviants. I guess in hindsight it was pretty obvious these people had something to hide under all the "right" opinions.

>comes out as straight as a defensive dodge

Only of they're innocent.

So what are the right opinions in your mind?

Kek, he was speaking the truth

go fuck a rake you leaf

14/88 gas the kikes

He literally grabbed an unconscious man by his penis.
Hypocrite.

>George "Pink-Eye Samurai" Takei
>George "The Fapping Jap" Takei
>George "My Parents were Interned, So I Fuck Pretty White Interns" Takei
>George "I was Put in an Internment Camp, Now I Make White Boys' Legs Cramp" Takei

Oh my

all these fucking deviates should get what they deserve

He was always a creepy deviant. He definitely did do this and many other things to people.

If this turns out to be fake it's the end of the Holywood ruse cruise. It's actually a pretty interesting way to handle it.

>pay some guy a few million dollars to say he was raped by a famous actor
>everyone believes him
>then reveal some evidence that it didn't happen
>people now understand that some victims might be lying and you can't trust everyone because they might just want to cash in
>holywood sex scandals slowly become less meaningful and important

THE TRUMP AFFECT STRIKES ANOTHER ONE

>AFFECT