A
I
N

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0118003/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inverse avatar: the film

cara is the cutest girl in the world

what is that expression trying to convey?

Concussion

You're a pleb shit

>omelette du fromage
*Omelette au fromage

I'M ACTING!!!!!!!

Nigga what drugs are you on? She's the plainest female there ever was.

she looks like my friends sister who I want to fuck

her body is TIGHT

She had like to kinds of facial expression
Also Dane Dehaan's voice isn't good.

Her body is FLAT and POINTY

>massive eyebrows/piercing gaze
>weird pig nose
She's as far from plain as a white girl can get.

No.

I'M ACTING!

Older or younger?

younger

The old "I practice funny faces on my front facing camera all day and now I'm an actress" method.

is this meant to prove that user wrong?

CUTE

Rihanna was cuter

Isnt this a kids movie?

hngg

Its better in context

the only problem with that movie was miscasting
future generations will redeem this movie like they redeemed Fifth Element and Mac And Me

Rihanna is a great actress... VOICE actress

Cara was surprisingly ok
But Dane DeHaan a ladykiller? Come on...

Anyone else feel like Valerian took place in The 5th Element universe?

Like her acting and personality then.

it doesn't but the influence is obvious

I mean if Clark Duke could pull it off...

Well, "influence" simply because the same person made both movies. It is still plausible though.

Meant for this guy

it had its moments. if anything it was a not as good as we deserve sequel to the Fifth Element.

the visuals were amazing though.

The space-Zulu literally do nothing all day except dancing on the beach pooping out pearls but we're supposed to believe they're so smart all they did was poke their spears around an old wrecked spaceship and figure out how to outsmart thousands of other species at the space station. What was meant by this?

no, really, Fifth Element took note from many common places to Luc Besson's teenhood: Métal Hurlant, Barbarella..
let's not even mention how Valerian & Laureline influenced Star Wars visual effects crew
if anything, please Sup Forums, hate this movie for being another comic movie. recognize it as such

Could have had a Ruby Rhod radio show advertisement in various parts of the movie which I would have been content with.

The Fifth Element was inspired directly by Valerian. Luc Besson has been upfront about this, it's what he made because he couldn't make Valerian at the time.

I agree. Only reason I watched it.

Yikes! Those teeth

>girl

>implying you wouldn't

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

I thought it was just the "my daddy is obscenely rich so now I'm a model and actress" method.

fifth element was inarguably great the second it dropped.

valerian has a great 5 minutes, then a good 7 minutes, and then two hours of worthless slog because its built around two leads who look and act more like estranged siblings than lovers.

She only looks like that after heavy airbrushing.

another bad thing about Valerian is that it could have worked best as a mini-series of 10 minutes episodes each
too much shit going on and changing at that exact pace, 10 minutes

If anything it needed more shit going on in order to get the leads off the screen.

None of that stuff even remotely feels like Valerian or 5th Element. It is all about the art direct and use of colors. Like those weird oddly-functional hats people wear in both of them and how most of the handheld tech is like plastic junk.

>you will never make her orgasm to this point

She was fine in the movie, the dude was less than fine

Its in context of the alien screaming at her with goo its a funny scene not serious "im angry" face

Besson is a hack
If you want real french SF watch Enki Bilal stuff

>Enki Bilal
like what, this? imdb.com/title/tt0118003/

I prefer bunker palace hotel and immortal, but yeah.

I would, but weird looking women is my fetish

there are 2 sides to every person. I was here to make deals. they control your emotions by playing different chords, it's that simple. if you can't see that by now, you must be in the plebe caste.

;) hey cutie.

she's British

ANyone got any webms from this movie?

I really like cara, i suppose you do too, but why do you have to pick a picture where she looks like a trans?

Literally no ass

>back turned to hide her awful manboobs

cause that's hot

The 5th element was great

yeayuh nice and skinny

Agree!

how to get a laureline gf bros

how to BE her?

Be born into an insanely wealthy and connected in-bourgeoise family, get your dads media friends to convince the plebs that you're "brave" for being average looking and a model.

You're a retard if you can't see Jean Giraud's and other French artists influence in 5thE and Valerian.

how do i reborn

Her spunk is out of this world. That bitchy attitude she had in one interview made me diamonds.

Cara is literal perfection and anyone who disagrees is a gay homosex faggot.

A shit story and a mess of a movie.

Fifth Element is a much more entertaining and balanced film.
RIP Moebius, at least you kickstarted anime alongside other artists like Druillet and gave us Alien and shit.

Y'all niggas are stupid for even going to see that shit. Luc Besson is a complete hack and everyone knows that. 5th element was a fluke whose success can largely be attributed to the cast anyways.

.t Frenchfag

its online now. maybe 1 or 2 people here actually saw it in theaters.

5th element is retarded corny bullshit now, as much as it was back in the day.

people understood it back then, but nowadays kids are fooled to believe it is good just because is old.

Fine I went to see it. I wanted to see Sarah be acute and I thought maybe he surrounded himself with talented people and the set design and costumes would be interesting and make up for the generic plot and uninspired camera work. I was wrong and I regret giving him 12 euros.

Though to be fair that opening sequence on the pearl planet was really interesting, I bet Luc had nothing to do with it.

It has zero mystery.

Its an empty story about retarded looking nigger albinos noble savages, which resolves itself in the last minute of the movie. Reparations and blah blah muh evil military man.

But it was good corny, like a bad comic with good art. To me its still entertaining.

>that entire sequence where Laureline gets kidnapped
what was the point? It could have been left out of the movie entirely.

yellow teeth is natural teeth tho

I would fuck her but only ironically

ugly face, body of a 15yo boy

>Daddy I want to be a model and actress!
"Hang on lemme write a check"

hang yourself, she's adorable

>download the 5gig version of this movie
>try to put it on my USB that has 15gig space free
>says the file is too large

off yourself lad theres no hope for you

your drive is formatted wrong. reformat to NTFS.

fat file format bro. format the flash drive to something else

Gotcha boys thanks.

Such a shame they cast Cara manfacealine and durr demanlet

Movie was pretty dope visually

Visuals and world building was great, the intro regarding the spaceship and different countries and then aliens joining was good. Shame as said the two main characters were horrible.

she was good

>nigger
>cute

>he goes to fun low grade science fantasy flicks expecting Citizen Kane every time

you are the worst kind of nigger

Such a shame because with good casting it could have been 5th element tier

I wanted something closer to 5th element and less shitty acting from the two mcs

>it's an "underage anons who don't know shit about acting call her acting in Valerian terrible even though they didn't even see it" episode

He is one of those faggots who thinks mass effect is decent sci fi setting and not a Frankenstein of Star Wars and Trek with decent Syd Mead inspired art.

Gibe me Euro sci fi anyday, weird, erotic, bizarre and exotic.

THIS

your honesty is refreshing user.

>white """""""""""women"""""""""""""