ITT: Ships you hate and why you hate them

ITT: Ships you hate and why you hate them.
(games anime and tv included)

Batman is married to his crusade and will never find happiness in his life. Wonder Woman would be a waste on him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHaoXiXtmMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=RHaoXiXtmMg

I think they are a good match because they are both wearing dark blue diapers

Your ship sucks man get over it.

>posting a white supremacist Nazi
>valid opinion
Wrong

>games anime and tv included
Jesus fucking Christ, take it to Sup Forums if you want to talk all this shit. This is Sup Forums.
You don't see Sup Forums suggesting they talk about the best cartoon ships.

I hate Stan and Kyle paired so much.

How can you see the beauty that is Kyle and Cartman and just throw it away? They were literally made for each other.

>games anime and tv included

Really? That's what you're going for in opposition to the ship? Not the fact that Diana's extensive ties to the intelligence community, lasso of truth, mystical connections, and flying brick powerset would completely trivialize Batman?

Go to bed Master Bruce. It's not us you're trying to convince, is it?

Geralt and Triss. She fucking rapes you in the first game, and never even acknowledges it.

She's too pure for him. The reason Batman works with catwoman and Talia is because all of them have a deathwish.

I rad comics because I can insert as a male who generally has status and can always attract females while I as a real life person (maybe) cannot.

Black Cat is a slut and a shit.

Slott go away

I read comics, and other forms of fiction because seeing characters interact in some small ways fills the hole of social interaction in my life. It gets me through most days.

A big problem I had with the xmen movies was how much they tried to push Jean and logan. I mean yeah logan has been attracted to her since early in Claremont's run but for the most part it has always been "Jean's hot and nice to me" on Logans part and "Logan is a good friend but I'm not interested" on jeans part.

Ever since it was in the films it gets pushed all the time as if it was a big part of each character's story. I also hate that it's only pushed since wolverine is so popular and Scott isn't since he had a weak role in the movies

Jean is a cunt. Logan can have her. Fuck, Syke was so much happier with Emma Frost. I hope young Syke takes up the mantle.

completely accurate post

completely agree. i just hate how big they try to make the wolverine ship.

I think Emma mentioned how cute teen Scott was during bendis's run but it was only once. I think around the same time she got pissed at adult Scott for staring at teen Jean

Raven X Beast boy is dumb. Raven is leagues above and Terra is a better match for him anyway.

Sorry, I just don't get shipping South Park characters. South Park seems like the least likely show to have such a big shipping community.

Nigga, you'd better not be serious.

I hate this ship cause Bruce Timm came up with it. Fuck Timm

Newfag here, what did Timm do to piss you and others off.

And you'd better not be serious about defending a woman-hating fuckwad.

I also don't understand South Park shipping because;
a.) They're all children so, uh, gross.
b.) They're fucking squares with circles on top, dude.
c.) It's fucking South Park. It's like shipping the members of Jackass or WWE wrestlers.

huge Batfag who thinks every character needs to want to fuck Bruce even though he's an awful human being that no sensible person would be attracted to

Scott was happiest with Pryor. Then Jean fucking ruined it.

Timm used the Killing Joke movie as an excuse to force his other ship by having Barbra Gordon fuck Bruce Wayne.

davekat

Not him, but I noticed opinion of him tanked after the Killing Joke movie. Though that's probably in addition to what said

>Implying that's stopped people
>See above
>Implying that people probably don't do that

Klance.
It's overrated and boring.

Fuck you, Beast Boy has worked for it.

Spideypool

The only reason of why tumblr and japanese ship them is because "OMG THEY LOOK ALIKE!" They don't have any soft chemistry and downright forceful the way they shipped them.

The Avatar should live a life of solitude. I think it's better from a storytelling perspective.

He self inserts as Batman and fucks 2D muscle girls

Poor babby

Agreed. I hate katara/aang, I don't know why, but I always thought the ship was stupid

South Park has a big shipping community. It doesn't matter what characters look like it's all about how good their bromance/brohate is.

If two male characters have opposite personalities, are always bickering and are shown to have a soft spot for each other, they will have a HUGE fandom.

>a.) They're all children so, uh, gross.
>b.) They're fucking squares with circles on top, dude.
>so, uh, gross
Are you sure you're in the right place? Wanting fictional children to fuck each other is pretty common on Sup Forums. You should see the Ed Edd and Eddy fan art.

This happen to me every time. I have a fave character, and the most popular ship with that character is my least favorite with that character. It's like a curse.

I guess I don't like it because I just don't see the appeal, really.

What's your favourite ship with your favourite character then?

I love Jasper/Lapis or, hypothetically, Jasper/Pearl. Too bad Lapis is locked in a pseudo-gay relationship with Peridot. Thanks Zuke.

The better version of this ship is Batman x Wonder Loli

pretty sure most people hate that

honestly, I'm not sure. with lapis, I don't see her with anyone, really. lapis/pearl is great aesthetically, lapis/jasper is pretty good character-dynamic wise, i've seen lapythsyt as well that's pretty good i guess and i guess one-sided steven--->lapis is okay.

I guess I just don't like lapidot because in most of the episodes where they interacted, they just don't seem to really connect? i guess half that, half zuke-is-a-hack.

Lapidot is shit, the fags are cancer, and the person who worked on the show that was pushing for it before getting fired ended up fucking up two characters through it

I'll always ship Batman and Catwoman, but I enjoy seeing him and Wondy have a mutual admiration for each other that never materializes into a relationship.

I've noticed that people mainly ship them because they make Peter tsundere in fanworks and because fujoshits like to pretend that Spidey actually likes Wade and is the first and only person to ever do this because none of them know who Siryn or Cable are and Vanessa doesn't have a boipucci so forget her. Either way, it's a ship that requires a fuckton of mental gymnastics to 'get'.

See, that's fine and all, ship whatever terrible ship you want but the thing that really grinds my gears is the fact that the fangirls keep pushing Ryan Reynolds to make it canon with the whole 'give Deadpool a boyfriend' shit (while only meaning Spidey) and he's such a libshit that it worries me that he actually could.

Hopefully the inevitable foreseeable gayness between Cable and Deadpool in Deadpool 2 will give that ship the brutal death it deserves. And the fact that the kid playing Peter in Homecoming is young as fuck. Good riddance.

No, they're shipped because Spidey runs and Deadpool chases. They're cute as heck.

my hero

As a kid this pairing made sense to me.

Barbara is a toxic bitch

Scott ruined it himself, m8

Worst. Husband. Ever.

my own opposition to the ship is, admittedly, not practically based on actual characterization of Wonder woman but more just what I get from her:

As an Amazon, Diana possesses a lot of the SAME black and white morality many old-world people had, and what happens if Batman pairs with someone like that is an echo-chamber effect where it just makes them think "we're right and that's that."

I'm far more partial to Batman and Catwoman because Catwoman challenges Batman's ideals and encourages new thinking without being incompatible.

Similarly, I don't like Supes and Wonder Woman for much the same reasons. Wonder Woman elevates Clark into Kal-El too much, takes him away from the common person. Louis helps ground him and reminds him, super or not, he is a man, and that's his favorite part of himself.

>Cable and Deadpool

most fangirls will find Cable too ugly or old to ship. The only way I see it happening is if by some miracle they get Ron Perlman to play him.

Girls are fine with older men/younger men (although RR is definitely not a kid). I mean, teenage girls did shit like ship Harry Potter and Voldemort, or Harry and Sirius.

Girls ship The Flash Grant Gustin with someone old enough to be his dad - Wellsobard. They ship Kara with Cat Grant.

It's a fake ship, even if it's popular.

Johnny Storm and Peter Parker, canonically, make more sense. Fuck, even Flash Thompson and Peter Parker would make more sense, since those self-same teenage girls are really big on what they call 'hurt/comfort" and having a bad guy realize he's been an asshole and all those times he was wailing on Peter it was because he was actually in LOOOOOOVVVVEE.

That only gives a higher chance for the better ship

Thank you!

I can see why Matt and Peter (I also hate the Team Red shit too) and like said in regards to Johnny and Peter making more sense but I for the life of me cannot find the appeal of Spideypool.

Yes! Thank you!

I mean I get that 'birds of a feather' thing. Deadpool was at least partially influenced by Spidey, and is an annoying super-hero whose life sucks.
But they just feels similar in all the wrong ways and Peter's not that tolerant. Yes I know that's changed with the Spider-man/Deadpool book but not to the point where shipping is believable.

Let's face it, with how disasterous their lives are as individuals, both of their sidecasts would be wiped out if they ever got together.

Then there's fangirls inability to let Wade look like crap. Or an adult. Actually that one goes to Peter too.

Does DP even chase?
His self-esteem has always been too shit for that.

Any ship where a character shits on the male for years until the guy does something good enough to win her over. Padippica or Timmy/Trixie are some modern examples. Just seems like a way to ensure a doomed relationship from the beginning.

>Any ship where a character shits on the male for years until the guy does something good enough to win her over. Padippica

Regarding Pacifica and Dipper, both used to ship on each other.

Hell, Pacifica mainly antagonized Mabel, not Dipper, but Dipper was always mrr inclined to shit on her on his sister's behalf.

This is part of the reason for why it works, Pacifica and Dipper are on the same level of bants.

>to ship on each other

Meant shit.

>too old

Depends, if casting goes right and they pick an actor in his mid-50s or below then it's gonna be daddy kink shit out the wazoo. Look at how much girls on Tumblr lose their shit over Jeffrey Dean Morgan/Negan.

Fuck you, her canon backstory is amazing

>Cable
>ugly

shit taste confirmed

Can't she just go on crusades with him?

Or be the villain?

Wolverine and Jean Grey

>Terra is a better match for him anyway.

But Terra is a bitch

Dickbabs is a terrible ship and needs to die

This guy gets it. I despise the way they paint Richard in Batgirl comics.