On their way to the final battle...

On their way to the final battle, Aquaman begins weeping as he calls the Justice League his new family and awkwardly tells Wonder Woman she's "such a pretty lady". As it turns out, Wonder Woman had wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. Everyone laughs, whereupon Aquaman threatens to feed the Flash to man-eating fish if he tells anyone what happened.

"Aquachad", Sup Forums said.

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-3_8.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Aquaman begins weeping as he calls the Justice League his new family

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OH NO NO NO

Scene written and added in by Whedon.

Won't be in the superior Synder Cut.

Now the are ripping off suicide flop....

It's Snyder's, actually.

So as bad as Marvel, Ragnarok had a few cringe quips like that

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-3_8.html?m=1

>it's another "lol the lasso made you tell an embarassing truth" joke

I fucking hate this shit

>Aquaman threatens to kill the Flash violently because he's being laughed at

Classic Snyder

November 17th can't come soon enough

On their way to the final battle, Aquaman begins weeping as he explains to the Justice League all the black people he has murdered using sharks and other sea creatures under his powers, even going as far as to use the term ”jiggaboos” and “tar babies” in his confessions. Batman then consoles him and states he sometimes indulged in the frequent “nigger lynching”. As it turns out, Wonder Woman had wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. Everyone laughs, whereupon Aquaman threatens curb stomp Cyborg if he tells anyone what happened.

Who knew Raimi had a hand in JL?

>On their way to the final battle, Aquaman begins weeping as he calls the Justice League his new family

Amber Heard must be hell to live with

i think it will be an extension of what justice league was always about, and thats family

>Make him not white
>Horrible dyed hair and blue contacts
For what purpose? it looks awful, why not make him brown eyed and brown haired?

They're not together yet.

Then why is she in Atlantis? She's from Xebel and only hangs out in Atlantis when he makes her his queen.

They should've just gotten Travis fimmel

Holy fuck why does his face look so puffy and red? The same thing with Affleck’s Batman. Is it that fucking obvious to detect the scenes where that faggot Whedon started directing?

He's ACTING

I feel sorry for Affleck. You think he's desperately trying to get out of this mess, but can't, because contracts?

Why are dc movies held to a different standard compared to marvel movies?
>marvel makes a movie full of quipping
Yes marvel does it again by inserting much needed fun into the mcu
>DC character makes one joke
Wtf is this Cringe worthy shit, this is garbage

Confirmed worse than suicide squad

In the movie she's the captain of Atlantis' army.

>Cyborg throws Aquaman into the air to punch Steppenwolf in the face yelling "you know what happens to a wolf when he gets wet? same thing that happens to everything else!"
>Magic Carpet Ride starts playing

You don't know what "bad" is apparently. See, what Marvel did was good, clever writing. What you're trying to compare it to is embarrassing DC shit.

It's pretty sad considering how much he loves Batman. If it wasn't for these meme writers and directors handing him such stupid shit to work with he might be able to make a decent Batman movie. He's stuck having to work with Leto as his Joker. Imagine that. No wonder he doesn't want to direct a solo Batman movie, suicide squad already fucked him over.

Tbh an Affleck-directed Batman movie should've come right after BvS

Do you want another suicide squad? Cause this is how you get another suicide squad.

because a) the DC universe only exists to try and ape the MCU success formula and b) DC on the one hand prides itself on being darker, more serious and even philosophical (for that is what they call it) than the colorful lowbrow Marvel fun... but then backpedals and doubles down on the quip, again desperately mimicking MArvel's success formula while going against the whole tonal difference that is supposed to set them apart from Marvel. it's desperate, pathetic and yes, cringe as fuck

I'm actually gonna be pissed if I don't hear magic carpet ride in the movie

Wasnt this in one of the trailers i feel like ive seen this exact scene already

>all those comments saying Batfleck is weird and bad

I thought everyone like Affleck as Batman. When Suicide Squad came out most people said he was the only good thing about it.

They already did this joke in the comics.

And the WW animation. And partially in the WW film.
Johns is a hack.

Did he just touch her ass?

QUIPS

Batman and Superman are much larger pieces of pop culture than any other Marvel character. And attempting to get more serious brings out harsher standards. Marvel knowingly stays in the sandbox and gets treated with kiddie gloves with how tongue in cheek their movies are.

The only thing bad in Ragnarok was the anus line. It had no scene as cringey as this.

Sure it is, shilly billy. Sure it is

There have been multiple Jokers in the comics in the past so it's not like they HAVE to use Leto if they don't want to.

That said, I still think Leto could make a decent Joker if given the right material to work with.

>Batman and Superman are much larger pieces of pop culture than any other Marvel character
not for long. in 20 years time most DC characters will be forgotten due to poor quality, unrewatchable media productions and even the most uninterested kid will still know who groot is.

>Harley Quinn is more popular after one shitty movie than Captain America after 6
HAHAhaHHhah

as a slutty halloween costume, yeah she is user. that's all DC characters are now. just costumes, empty shells of visual arrays that signifies snyder's vision of style over substance.

Nah. If Batman could survive Batman and Robin, and Superman surviving Superman 3 and 4, they will be fine.

A pet peeve of mine regarding her is that she's supposed to be so totally in love with the Joker that she makes excuses for his abusive behavior. And that he doesn't really care about her in any serious way. Those 2 should not be emulated for their relationship, after seeing social media posts just after the movie came out.

I acutually will be disappointed if they don't play any steppenwolf song

Blame the animated series for introducing her to an entire generation of kids who mistakenly think being the uninteresting sidekick of an already uninteresting villain qualifies you to be part of the main comics continuity.

Thanks for nothing, Timm.

Harley was already extremely popular before that abortion.
It just made people think she was even dumber than usual.

>wonder woman is more popular than all MCU characters except Iron Man
>she has only one movie
>batman and superman still BTFO them all
OH NONONO

Batman will always be incredibly popular, and there's no denying that.

Something about him is intensely appealing to kids and adolescents.

what's with the contacts?

Now THATS comedy. How the fuck can Marvel ever fucking recover from this??? Its over, this is the begining of the end for Marvel. Recent polls have Justice League at a 99.9 fresh rating at Rotten Potatoes.

Thats how flashpoint paradox fucking starts

Wonderwoman fucking with Aquaman

Vengeance with near unlimited resources. He's still all about doing the right thing, but he makes it look cool and his rogues gallery is 1A to Spider-man's.

So why doesn't the Punisher have the same kind of appeal? Is it the lack of martial arts?

How many appearances has he made outside comic books that people liked?

So far as I know, just the one. But that's what I mean, there should be more, if people go in for the whole "crusading avenger" thing.

Batman has the best rogue galoery ever. Marvel has shit villains outside X-Men and Fantastic 4

quips are just jokes with witticism & snark. This was just simple joke. This board has become abysmally retarded.

Batman is a rich, handsome and cultured. He's a ninja, a scientist and a detective, all the guys respect him and all the women want him, and he can defeat literally anyone with preptime. Plus he never kills.

Punisher is an ugly, broken serial killer neck-deep in a world of ultra-violence, grey areas and harsh shit like pedophilia and rape, and everyone in the Marvel Universe hates him.

Which one sounds like the most appealing self-insert/power fantasy?

Because when Batman hits people, they get back up. When Frank hits them, they stay down.

Anyway I guarantee there'll be a sharp rise in Punisher shirts on the street after the Netflix series.

>Marvel movies don't get bashed for quipping

lol

>20 years
Marvel won't even last that long because RDJ once RDJ gets too high prices/too old. Everyone will stop seeing that shit. Batman is accepted as a Bond role where no actor is bigger than Batman.

>Aquaman: At long last we are the Justice League
>Flash: haha yeah, we can go to eat shawarma now!

DC is not conceding with the double down on quips. Just giving the retarded masses what they want. If they can't appreciate what they had to offer then fine, just grab shove their faces in the quips and poop jokes they adore so much.

I bet fucking Antifa starts wearing them and ruins it. It's absolutly the sort of thing a group with zero self-awareness would do.

Punisher is popular with carheads, off duty cops and gun enthusiants

>carheads

they identify as autobots shitlord

im still holding out hope that dc decides to just relaunch the entire failed justice league franchise with flashpoint timeline

I wouldn't doubt he's currently trying to get the fuck out of all of this. He keeps giving vague non-answers every time someone asks him whether or not he'll star in the solo Batman movie.
Don't be surprised if he's recast.

Team up movie when?

Is Ben socially awkward or something? Or is he currently going through some tough times in personal life? Because all memeing aside he legimitely looks miserable and trying hard to smile in every single DC promotional event.

he ghostwrote it

This. DC/Warner has willingly embraced the whole "thinking man's capeshit" nonsense so they get a higher bar to measure to. If they can't deal with that than they should've just kept it lighter since the beginning, like Marvel.

Yeah that bothered me too. They turned a fucked up, abusive relationship into a legit romance. I've seen girls who, for some reason, even consider Harley a feminist icon due to how she handles her relationship with the Joker. It's bizarre

Divorce, but he peaked with his oscar and can't handle it anymore

state of this smear campaign.
embarassing desu.

*inhales*