James Gunn BTFO Sup Forums

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

full penetration

except, we show it

we show all of it

Wow, a raccoon crying because he realizes there might be a God, that's so random I guess it has to be bold, great film making.

talking animals is the riskiest movie making, i mean you cant market it to animals since they cant talk

talking cars come in second place

Name one example of Disney making a successful movie about talking animals.

jungle book

>Name one example of Disney making a successful movie about talking animals.

Bambi

2/10 bait made me reply

Gunn is a pussy. He made a huge drama about BvS still being talked and discussed a year and half after while everyone already forgot GOTG2.

>sequel to already most popular marvel movie
That is how it was safe why don't he see dis

I know there's a really good example... but I'm having a hard time thinking of the name.

think the audience is gonna be very uncomfortable seeing Dolph Lundgren's naked penis going in to this young girl that you're talking about.

>muh BVS
>barely comprehensible post
>has pictures of snyder saved to his computer
The entire subcontinent should be put to the torch.

>waah waah
Get off Sup Forums Gunn you manchild

What a cuck.

>barely comprehensible
Yeah, for a brainlet who couldn't process BvS

>He does not have pictures of Snyder saved on his computer
user, I.....

I liked GotG2, but he has to be kidding when he says that the raccoon think there might be a god.

Not in one part the plot is there a point that even hints at him thinking there isnt a god. Where the fuck did he pull that out of?

Literally zero

winnie the pooh

This is bait, and I took it.

There are no Mickey Mouse movies though

Come on guys that guy was clearly just being ironic. Gunn is an idiot for thinking CGI animals is brave filmmaking.

>Where the fuck did he pull that out of?
from Vol.1 when Rocket told his whiny origins story

Nigga are you retarded? There's dozens of Mickey Mouse movies, not even counting Fantasia, there's the three musketeers and the Mouse with the iron mask.

Yore the nigger. Post a pic of your complexion rn you lying faggot. Fantasia is a watershow and three musketeers was straight to DVD.

So if it goes straight to DVD it isn't a movie? You stupid motherfucker

Yeah it's a DVD. It's called a movie theater, not a DVD theater or a TV theater. Who's stupid now?

>the Mouse with the iron mask

You mouth breathing motherfucker, the format in which the medium is presented doesn't alter the medium itself.

Fuck you.

first day on Sup Forums?

>No, no! My movie filled with toilet humor and laughably transparent commentary on ultra-conservatives is actually deep and meankngful!

niggers haha

>would rather die than compromise

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

zootopia made one billion dollars

no it didnt

zootopia catered to furries specifically though

I'm sick of this guy I'm gonna accuse him of diddling me.

muh raccoon

>DChad

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

that's what alcohol does to your face. he really looked bloated and old in that scene. I think in the commentary they talked about about it and all the stuff he was going through during that season

disney straight stole the script from the guy who they invited to write a movie at their studio. He even drew the characters they look almost exactly the same.

I think they didnt know who to call though to give him a cut or even consult.

It is safe though. It stuck to the most generic kids movie/Marvel formula.

I enjoyed it, but the plot was really boring and generic.

What does Sup Forums define as "unsafe" or a "narrative risk"? Because I wouldn't say Guardians 1 or 2 are risky.

there are gods in the marvel universe though and you wouldn't want to pray to any of them kek

just ask dr strange

Friendly reminder that Snyder is a "Christian Scientist" weirdo, while Gunn got his start directing a lesbian sex scene for Troma.

If he believed in family he'd still have his daughter kek

I'd say the Guardians movies are "risky-ish", a fairly new subcategory of big budget Hollywood movies that adhere fairly strictly to the standard action movie formula, but which build up an air of "risk" about them with unusual surface details so people can talk about how "different" they are from standard Hollywood faire despite not being very different at all.

Thor: Ragnarok falls in the same boat.

What was he going through? I thought he was a happy married guy

guardians 1 were risky, because they made a movie with characters unknown to global public. 2 not so much
also, what dc is doing is quite risky all the time, because they release garbage movies hoping it will make them money

Try making a good movie, you fucking hack.

homerbound

No one likes Snyder though.

huh ? wtf God has to do with fuckin guardian

What did he mean by this ?

>a raccoon crying because there might be a god
sentences never typed before

Snyder has a shit taste in women

probably a faggot

>Gunn got his start directing a lesbian sex scene for Troma
His best work. Unironically a great Shakespeare adaptation and very much in the low-brow spirit of the original.

I have no memory of that. Was that some after credits bullshit?
Shit these things are forgettable.

he means the funeral scene with fireworks

Isn't the rumor that Gunn has a huge dong?
He's insufferable, but be careful which capeshit faggot you pin your identity to.

Tiana and the frog

"daughter"

go back to Twitter Jimmy

Holy shit. That really did BTFO Sup Forums.

Why does Snyder have no black children? Is he racist?

It's not bait, he's making a JOKE. Are you really so autistic that you don't realise this?

>dude racoon lmao
fuk off

>. He made a huge drama about BvS still being talked and discussed a year and half after
Source? When the hell has Gunn talked about BvS?

Take me back, James!

>it's a random Sup Forumstard jumping at shadows thinks he sees political commentary in a children's movie because liberals trigger him so much mini-episode

>there might be a God
too be far I did´t pay that much attention to Vol. 2 when i watched it since I thought it really boring and unfunny but where does those that come from? I thought Rocket was sad since the only person that really understood him had just died

The Virgin Snyder vs The Chadon

but that only makes me like Snyder more and lose all respect for Gunn
and I don´t like either movie much

The level of trolling and bait joking in this thread is astounding. Thanks anons, really having a good laugh in here haha.

Rocket was crying thinking there might be a god?

I thought he was crying over losing Yondu who he suddenly felt love for at the last 10 minutes of the movie like Starlord.

what? How did he pull this one off?

>this thread
Why Sup Forums hates guardians of the galaxy so much but give avengers and ragnarok a free pass?Sounds like shills scared that Gunn could do like whedon and join DC movies.

Every single pasta against marvel was written under Guardians, redditor. It is THE flick that helped us remove the Sup Forums marvel scum

I think that says a lot about you. And not in a good way.

Black panther

>let's whedon destroy his movie
>chad

heh

It did? I don't remember that at all. I thought it ended on some scene of a gold woman wanting to fuck someone

>This is an actual conversation between adults.

the bends.